#31 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

protector of the darn forum

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 26 December 2021 - 10:42 PM

No, Fake Milk, only!

Got Fake?

it turns out the reference i made was a niche australian ad from the late 2000s and i immediately regretted posting it in on a US-centric forum

• Bagu likes this

#32 Bagu

Bagu

Fandomizer

• Members

Posted 26 December 2021 - 10:52 PM

...smart choice ;)

...to be honest...
I prefere my milk with some Coffee

SCREEAAAAM FOR THE CREEEAAAAM .... 

• Magi_Hero, Anthus and Taco Chopper like this

#33 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 06 January 2022 - 01:29 PM

For the sake of transparency, since James24 refuses to show any proof he means well, I'm going to finally dissuade people for good now. I know there's people in desperate times that want to believe this "fantastic opportunity" is legitimate, but someone has come forth with news of a finished demo to James and in typical fashion, he has declined to fund it, citing the person needs to make two Type B quests before money is on the table. Funny how needing two Type B quests wasn't a condition in the OP. In fact, James invited demos from newcomers in the first place:

If you don't have a type B quest that's on the database then you'll need to make a demo of a type B quest to demonstrate your ability.

Almost like I called it with my first post. :upside:

It's scummy you'd make people blindly run around like this James, getting their hopes up with the promise of security. If you somehow through all of this madness still mean well, now's the time to show full, undeniable proof of this "100% completion rate" as well as actually list the REAL conditions to apply. Stop wasting people's time and arbitrarily creating catches to get people to make free content for you. It's painfully obvious what it is you're doing, and I don't want innocent people to fall victim to this.

But hey, if you somehow change your mind on that demo and fund it, it'd be a welcomed surprise too. I just heard lamentations that your proposal was made under false pretenses, which is wholly unprofessional of you considering you want to be taken seriously here.

• Taco Chopper, Mani Kanina, Jenny and 6 others like this

#34 Magi_Hero

Magi_Hero

gubgub

• Members

Posted 06 January 2022 - 01:42 PM

hi guys james24 sent me all the money sorry for not posting sooner here's a picture of my bank with the money being deposited

j7mmcl9g976.png

• Taco Chopper, Jared and Bagu like this

#35 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 07 January 2022 - 03:50 AM

James, I'm curious. Funding something like this is likely to run you tens of thousands of dollars, with no way of recouping that cost. So you're just buying a really expensive, partly tailor-made game to play.

If you've got stonks of cash to throw around and that's just your bag, fine, but to anyone else it seems like a pretty insane proposition.

What are we missing?
  • Shane and Bagu like this

#36 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 07 January 2022 - 04:02 AM

Real talk though, it's starting to look like James is even more full of shit than we all thought. This whole james24 meme has gone from shitpost and 80% of forum activity to borderline con artist. I've never in my life seen someone move goalposts so deftly, and with purpose.

I don't think this forum should be the punchline anymore. James24, you are a hack, and no one here will ever take you seriously. You're a literal joke. Take your dwindling boomer trust fund (assuming it is even real) elsewhere.

• Mani Kanina, Shane, Jared and 3 others like this

#37 Bagu

Bagu

Fandomizer

• Members

Posted 07 January 2022 - 06:12 AM

Well, I think everyone here (including myself) should just cool down ...and don't feed Trolls anymore.

Lawrence4.jpg

Edited by Bagu, 07 January 2022 - 06:15 AM.

• Magi_Hero, Anthus, Shane and 1 other like this

#38 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 07 January 2022 - 09:55 AM

Alright, I think we've seen enough. James's threads are usually entertaining but harmless, hence why we allow them to run their course. While the premise of this thread is... certainly odd, there's nothing against the rules about offering money for a quest. However, it seems clear now that James is not being straightforward about his intentions, adding stipulations after the fact to avoid paying out as promised. That, most certainly, is not something we will tolerate. I'm locking the thread and appending a warning to the top of James's first post for now. As others have said, let's stop feeding the trolls.

• Mani Kanina, Shane, Joelmacool and 4 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users