Photo

Screenshot of the Week 32, Take 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

Poll: Which pic? (36 member(s) have cast votes)

Which pic?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#31 Fox

Fox

Will the Hero rise again?

• Members

Posted 10 August 2003 - 03:20 AM

QUOTE(Petoe @ Aug 9 2003, 11:53 PM)
And the other MM shots(Mine and Jonathan's), well there wasn't any competition at all for them so of course they won. icon_sigh.gif

No competition? I resent that. The week Jonathan won was a very close one. It was down to the wire: a win by one vote. Maybe in your eyes, my picture wasn't as good as Jonathan's. But that's why this is a poll. People are going to have different opinions. It's objective.

What's basic in your eyes may be extraordinary in someone else's. For example, I loved KCL's shot, but it seems you didn't care for it so much. Sure, it used the same basic formula, but it's a proven one. And he didn't just leave it at that. He has an entirely new tileset (even if it is ripped, it's new for ZC), and it's in a set of colors that are brighter than the usual stuff you see. All in all, it stands out to me.

As to "basic shots" winning, could you show me an example where one of them has won? I just want to clarify what you mean by a basic screenshot - all the screenshot I've seen that have won have been one of if not the best shot of that week.

#32 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 10 August 2003 - 04:16 AM

Sorry that I forgot the close battle between you and Jonathan icon_heh.gif

But hey, opinions are opinions, and I'd like to leave this conversation here.

#33 Jonathan

Jonathan

Wizard

• Members

Posted 10 August 2003 - 04:28 AM

but that week I didnt vote icon_razz.gif and I guess I should stop the goofing off with gameboy style shots and start submiting snes looking shots like the ones from Megaman&Bass but those are harder to use

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users