I Lied...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 14 April 2021 - 05:52 PM

...about the December release, and that is O.K!

~ The Edge of Hope: Progress Report 2(?) ~

Just a bit of a light update here; most of the scripts needed to complete the project are implemented, either written by me or taken from the database. I plan on releasing my scripts once the quest is finished. One that will be of particular use is a minigame timer script.

Regarding dungeons, I've finished three out of seven. It takes me about a week or two per dungeon, so make of that what you will. The overworld has come along nicely as well, as have interiors.

fFayIzx.png5TAq3vU.png5PgLIIL.png

Levels 1, 2, and 3, respectively.

The final product is looking to be pretty story-driven over all, so I think that's how I'll classify the quest (even though such labels tend to be a bit vague). The basic premise of the quest is something of a spoiler, but know that the beginning won't seem particularly foreign; a queen needs your help, and as the hero, you set out to do her bidding...

1A0Azy6.pngOhVzGQM.png

Sneak-peek of the intro sequence.

Ideally, this will have around 10 - 12 hours of playtime, but before testers get their hands on it, there's no way to know for sure.

Thanks to everyone (Shane, Ether, Ywkls, Ambient Silence, and The Labyrinth), for all the feedback, support, and kind words so far. It's been half a decade since my last quest, and I'm eager to impress with this one. Before I end off, have a look at the new title screen!

tFkRDPB.png

• Anthus, Twilight Knight, Mitchfork and 17 others like this

#2 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 16 April 2021 - 11:32 AM

You big dirty, stinky, lying Larry!
  • Shane and Matthew like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users