• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SparksTheUnicorn

SparksTheUnicorn

Lonk, Hero of Lime

• Members

Posted 02 July 2020 - 10:30 AM

Hey everyone,
I know that recent downloadable demos and betas for this quest have not been of the best quality. There have been obvious bugs, clear issues, and glaring problems that should have been discovered and fixed before giving it to the community to play and test, and I take full responsibility for that. Lately, I have been so excited to finally be working on this quest, that I got a little lazy with my own play testing in my excitement to continue building and wanting to have others experience my work. Because of this, the quality of the demos has been lacking. This is not how I want my quest to be, and I don't want people to think that the quality of the current beta is what they should expect for the final release. As such, it will be a while until the next beta is released, as I am going to start taking my own play testing a bit more seriously as well, which also means that progress on the quest, while still fast, will slow down a tad bit to make room for play testing more often. I hope you all can forgive the quality of the beta, and will be able to trust that the final release will be high quality, and I promise you that betas will be much better from now on.
Thank you for playing and supporting,
Sparks The Unicorn
  • Moosh, Jared and butthead like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users