what's on your christmas list

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Hergiswi

Hergiswi

don't look for me, i'm just a story you've been told

• Members

Posted 03 December 2020 - 12:11 PM

i know you've all been good little boys and girls this year, what do you want santa to bring you for christmas

i don't really want much but my girlfriend already told me she's getting me a hoodie, and i have an irrational desire to own as many hoodies as possible because i'm always cold, so that's great news

• Shane and Matthew like this

#2 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 03 December 2020 - 12:24 PM

I don't want much either to be honest. I have trouble thinking of stuff which kind of annoys my family. :P Clothes would be nice, I guess.

• David likes this

#3 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators

Posted 03 December 2020 - 04:45 PM

I have the same problem as Shane actually! My parents keep asking for a list of things I want, but I keep telling them I can't think of anything and that they should surprise me instead since I'm not picky in that regard.

• Shane and Bagu like this

#4 FieryBirdyThing

FieryBirdyThing

Junior

• Members

Posted 03 December 2020 - 07:02 PM

Add me to the 'don't want much' list. I think the most I've actually asked for this year are the Zelda: Twilight Princess mangas that I need. As you can imagine, this annoys my family.

• Shane likes this

#5 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 04 December 2020 - 12:11 PM

I'm actually going to wish for Charcoal to confuse Santa.

In all seriousness, I don't have anything that I really want -- except for that lovely, out-of-stock PS5!

#6 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 04 December 2020 - 02:32 PM

I haven't asked for anything for Christmas for like fifteen years at this point and i haven't gotten anything for Christmas for seven years i believe. Last gift i got for Christmas was A Link Between Worlds from my brother, and I would have actually asked for it if i knew how good that game is.

I'm at that point in my life that i'm the one that pays for my stuff since i like the satisfaction of spending my own hard earned money on stuff i want, so i don't ask for anything for Christmas or my birthday. I might finally get a Switch along with an handful games, been postponing that for like two years at this point.

#7 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators

Posted 04 December 2020 - 07:36 PM

Self-actualization.

#8 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 05 December 2020 - 12:24 PM

i just want a mcgriddle it's been too long since i had a mcgriddle

• LikeLike888 and Matthew like this

#9 Daniel

Daniel

v My Godess

• Members

Posted 23 December 2020 - 10:51 AM

I am too old for Christmas presents of course I let everyone know 13 years ago not to buy me stuff anymore, I don’t like people spending their money on me.

That being said I got a ten year bonus and Christmas bonus at work which I spent on a model 1892 Winchester rifle in .44mag.
  • Matthew likes this

#10 Bagu

Bagu

Fandomizer

• Members

Posted 24 December 2020 - 07:05 AM

A passive subscreen dmap script for a dual, numeric health counter and an active hero script, that checks if Link has a specific item
and substract dealed damage from hp counter #1 or # 2, depending on this item.
...for the dual character system of my Doctor Who quest.

...is Santa a scripter???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users