The Adventure of Kain Help

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#16 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 04 January 2019 - 11:34 AM

Spelunker you're gonna need a hammer to get some heart pieces. I read in the the text file included with the game. 

#17 dr_henke

dr_henke

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:59 PM

lciBT3R.png    HhuMQSU.png

How do I get these heart pieces?

You can use something to smash the fences and some poles later on. In fact a lot of things can be cut burned or smashed.

#18 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 04 January 2019 - 02:50 PM

Stuck on the 2nd floor of Dark Tower, found a staircase but when I go down, something's blocking me in the middle.  Also looking for flippers.

#19 dr_henke

dr_henke

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:38 PM

Ok

Stuck on the 2nd floor of Dark Tower, found a staircase but when I go down, something's blocking me in the middle.  Also looking for flippers.

Ok sounds strange. You should already got the flippers in the end of level 7, if you choose to walk out from the triforce room. If you diden't choose to take the portal.
Maybe something is broken there.

Sounds strange with the staircase also. Are you on the second level and going to the top or is it the secret tunnel staircase?
I look in to this it could very well be some kind of errors in the game as this is not what is supposed to happen. I finished this part not so long ago so i got it fresh in memory

#20 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:43 PM

I took the portal, now when I go back to level 7, theres nothing there.  Also, going to the top, there appears to be invisible blocks in my way

Edited by phatjak69, 04 January 2019 - 03:44 PM.

#21 dr_henke

dr_henke

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 05 January 2019 - 06:47 AM

I belive there is a error in the triforce room in level 7. I'm working on it right now and testing! 

SPOILERS BELOW!!!

phatjak69 So you took one of the portals in the corners of the triforce room in level 7  to the dark tower? Then you could not walk away from that room you arrive to with the boss with rotating fire balls? ( Is it a way to hide spoilers in this forum ?) 

If so thats ok, you cannot walk away from that battle you have to find a way to survive... There is a hidden wall that blocks you from walking south from that room yes. There is some stairs in the same room with ganon statues on the side so I guess you refered to this? 

BUT you should get the flippers before going into the portals. 

So either you go in the portals and follow your orders or you leave the 7th level with flippers and continue on your own path thats the way it should work.

If you reached the northern desert and dark tower without flippers i would like to know how. That should be impossible as you would need the flippers to get there or to find a power bracelet so you can move the rocks to get there. 

Inside the dark tower there is no blocking things in the stairs what i can find. ( there is this Grumble grumble goriya guy thats all in a room with a stair )

Could you post a pic where the invinsible blocks are if you still haven't got any answer to your question. English is not my first language so if something is confusing thats probably why.

#22 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 05 January 2019 - 12:45 PM

Where might I find Level 3?

Thanks.

#23 dr_henke

dr_henke

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 05 January 2019 - 02:06 PM

Please download the 2019b version, it has some corrections!

I made a correction to the triforce room in Level 7. Before there was to much things going on there so the item did not show up. So i made some warps and another room. Now the thing shall fall from the ceiling when you try and exit the triforce room!

If you have the old file download the new ( 2019b ) and reenter the triforce room in level 7 and exit it to get the missing item! Thanks phatjak69 for finding this

Gendof, if you go through the desert close to the abandon shire and continue in that direction through the foggy forest with boars and stuff you will find it.

#24 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 05 January 2019 - 02:35 PM

I belive there is a error in the triforce room in level 7. I'm working on it right now and testing! 

SPOILERS BELOW!!!

phatjak69 So you took one of the portals in the corners of the triforce room in level 7  to the dark tower? Then you could not walk away from that room you arrive to with the boss with rotating fire balls? ( Is it a way to hide spoilers in this forum ?) 

If so thats ok, you cannot walk away from that battle you have to find a way to survive... There is a hidden wall that blocks you from walking south from that room yes. There is some stairs in the same room with ganon statues on the side so I guess you refered to this? 

BUT you should get the flippers before going into the portals. 

So either you go in the portals and follow your orders or you leave the 7th level with flippers and continue on your own path thats the way it should work.

If you reached the northern desert and dark tower without flippers i would like to know how. That should be impossible as you would need the flippers to get there or to find a power bracelet so you can move the rocks to get there. 

Inside the dark tower there is no blocking things in the stairs what i can find. ( there is this Grumble grumble goriya guy thats all in a room with a stair )

Could you post a pic where the invinsible blocks are if you still haven't got any answer to your question. English is not my first language so if something is confusing thats probably why.

I got the bracelet from the Northern Dungeon, walked into the Northern Lands from one of the warp screens using the ladder, maybe that wasn't supposed to be a point of entry.  The blocked passage is in the staircase itself, went down a flight of stairs on 2F and can't reach the other side.  As for level 7, I took the portal, fought the boss, maybe that was supposed to end, but I was still able to keep playing.

#25 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 05 January 2019 - 04:04 PM

Yeah, I've been all over that area.

I haven't found the Bracelet yet.

No L3

#26 dr_henke

dr_henke

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 06 January 2019 - 06:00 AM

Gendof you only need the ladder to go to level 3. Find Saria the river town in the south west corner of the over world. West of the desert and forest.

I got the bracelet from the Northern Dungeon, walked into the Northern Lands from one of the warp screens using the ladder, maybe that wasn't supposed to be a point of entry.  The blocked passage is in the staircase itself, went down a flight of stairs on 2F and can't reach the other side.  As for level 7, I took the portal, fought the boss, maybe that was supposed to end, but I was still able to keep playing.

SPOILERS BELOW

Yeah you are supposed to get the bracelet from from the Northern Dungeon but you are not supposed to get there without flippers... Interesting... 

Then you can use it to enter the Northern Desert and some other places. ( you can use flippers also to get to the Northern Desert from the south. )

You can enter the Northern Lands from the warp in the Dwarf Lands  with ladder and hammer but you are not supposed to get that far. Or did you use the warp in the southern swamps of the Northern Lands? There you can cross a tiny river and progress a little bit if i remember correctly. 

I'll look into the stair thing further. There should be no physical barriers whats so ever there. 

You are supposed to be able to keep playing after the portal thing. But there is 2 alternatives that can happen in that boss fight. Or how the fight ends.

It just a fun side story i made some years ago. The main story continues after you continue without using them.

Have you tried to go back and get the flippers with the new version i uploaded? There is very much to find with them.

#27 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 06 January 2019 - 09:55 AM

( Is it a way to hide spoilers in this forum ?) 

To hide spoilers, click on the bbcode icon (left of font) and choose spoiler from the drop down. Then type in what you want to hide.

Where can I find super bombs?

Edited by Spelunker, 06 January 2019 - 10:27 AM.

#28 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 06 January 2019 - 10:48 AM

Jeez. I'd been there a dozen times without realizing it was an entrance.

Thanks!

#29 dr_henke

dr_henke

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 06 January 2019 - 11:21 AM

To hide spoilers, click on the bbcode icon (left of font) and choose spoiler from the drop down. Then type in what you want to hide.

Where can I find super bombs?

Thanks a lot i try that next time!

You can buy them in at least 2 places. One in the forest border lands west of the elven woods in the north and one in the very south. Also you can get them rarely from some enemies, but i guess thats later on. 

#30 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 06 January 2019 - 12:54 PM

If you are on a phone, I'm not sure if the bbcode option will show up.

In that case use...

[ spoiler] ... [ /spoiler]

Just don't use a space for either the beginning or end part. And replace the dots with whatever you don't want spoiled.
  • dr_henke and Epsalon ZX like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users