Well, it's over.

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Members

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:57 PM

This is completely unrelated to TriMaster's resignation and re-signation to his QPF. Just thought I'd make that clear. I was meant to post this earlier this morning, but my mum wanted to get on the computer.

As of late, which is about the last couple months, I've completely lost interest in ZC. While I may have said a while back that I cherish my spot, I am now sure that I no longer require a QPF. It's almost been a year since I replaced Sephiroth, and during that time my interest in ZC has fluctuated. The interest has dropped more significantly than it has increased, especially due to the fact that there is a problem with ZC on my computer whenever I am on the internet - it resets the computer. >.>

Despite this, I tried to revive any hope by posting a topic about some of my Game Maker stuff. No replies. It just proves how one-minded some people are. You all want people to have great fantastic quests about how Link saves Zelda from Ganon.

Also, I've felt that there has been a growing (and especially tense) rift between me and another certain member of this QPF. They know who they are. And after the debacle of favouring someone over another for a QPF, I'm not even going to bother talking about that.

To be honest, I'd rather focus on my music and somewhat social life - in which I have been of recent times. I just can't be stuffed using ZC any more. It's gotten to a point where when I open it, I close it a minute after because I find it too boring.

In closing, I think that I've outgrown ZC and ZQ, and someone who has much more time on their hands, a functioning version of ZC that works on their computer and a ton of creativity can have this spot.

So adios fellow QPFers, and great wishes to the lucky punter who gets my position. And if they can, can you attempt to make my MSN open? It's been trying to connect for the last ten minutes. icon_mad.gif

~ Taco Chopper

P.S. Oh, and LinkMystro, can you buy me some milk, bread and oranges on your way home from work? Thanks.

Edited by Taco Chopper, 09 May 2008 - 10:58 PM.

#2 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrator

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:12 PM

Et tu, Taco Chopper. Wow, everybody is giving up QPF spots now. Well, good luck with whatever you're doing now. And congrats to whoever is going to win this spot.

#3 LostInHyru1e

LostInHyru1e

Can you take me as far as PureZC?

• Members

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:54 PM

Gosh, it seems like everybody's dropping their spots. icon_eek.gif

Well, you might regain interest somewhere down the line, and I hope you do. You had some projects that looked very promising. I hope you stick around on PureZC.

#4 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 03:30 AM

Oh wow, another one... Peace, my friend, as I am leaving as well...

#5 ZebraStallion

ZebraStallion

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 07:35 AM

... It's really sad to see you leave like this. icon_cry.gif You should really think it over...

I might try out for the spot... After I get stupid CamStudio to work. >_< Would I P.M. you my submission?

#6 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 08:12 AM

I hope you don't do the same thing I did.

Anyway, I know 3 great users that might want this spot.

Edited by TriMaster001, 10 May 2008 - 08:12 AM.

#7 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 08:56 AM

Everyone seems to want to give up their spots. Well, best of luck to wherever you may go or do.

#8 Twilight_Knight

Twilight_Knight

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 08:59 AM

To bad you're leaving Taco Chopper, with your humors and skills you could have made great quests.

On the other side, I'm very eager about signing in for a QPF, I really need one for my coming quest.
How can I sign in? By PM? And what should the PM contain, I think I'm not the only one who wants to be informed better.

#9 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Administrator

Posted 10 May 2008 - 01:04 PM

Maybe the actual solution to the QPF problem is getting rid of the QPFs... icon_sweat.gif

Well, Taco, sad to see ya go. Buh-bye, Koop. icon_unsettled.gif

#10 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 02:20 PM

Also Taco Chopper I'm sad to see you leave your QPF

Ps: Who do I send my Application too deu to this new QPF method

QUOTE(TriMaster001 @ May 10 2008, 03:12 PM) View Post
I hope you don't do the same thing I did.

Anyway, I know 3 great users that might want this spot.

I know one
ME!
Ok mabey I'm not the best but i'm going to be making quests for a long time (but over the next year it will go down deu to well i've got to study for exams

#11 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE(billy ronald @ May 10 2008, 03:20 PM) View Post

Ps: Who do I send my Application too deu to this new QPF method

TC is not deciding who is going to be his replacement. The SS are. Check the latest Press Note.

#12 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 06:06 PM

yeah that's why i was asking so what staff memeber or such or where to post it's relly confussing

#13 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrator

Posted 10 May 2008 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE(billy ronald @ May 10 2008, 05:06 PM) View Post

yeah that's why i was asking so what staff memeber or such or where to post it's relly confussing

Billy, you are not the only one that is completely confused. icon_wacky.gif

#14 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 12:43 AM

QUOTE(The Satellite @ May 11 2008, 04:34 AM) View Post

Maybe the actual solution to the QPF problem is getting rid of the QPFs... icon_sweat.gif

Well, Taco, sad to see ya go. Buh-bye, Koop. icon_unsettled.gif

Yeah. That seems to be the best solution. Everyone wants one. DON'T DO IT!

And I guess this does mean that Legend of Koop and my joint project with Nuvo are terminated. I'm probably going to delete the .qst files for them pretty soon. If anyone wants them to dissect or something, lemme know before the 17th. Otherwise they'll never be seen again.

Edited by Taco Chopper, 11 May 2008 - 12:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users