SOmebody wanna fill me in

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 phil

phil

Master

• Members

Posted 22 January 2005 - 08:55 PM

I just saw Ben's thingy majigger said Banned Indefinitely...

I wasn't really friends with Ben...but...what happened?

I must have missed something....

#2 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 22 January 2005 - 09:00 PM

Ben gained a short-lived temper that refuses to stay dead. Everybody gets like that, really, once in a while. But this is just odd, because Ben finds things wrong in places that probably don't have anything wrong at all. It's not his fault, really. Anger just builds, and you can't really control it. user posted image I hope he manages to get himself in order soon. Pure will definitely miss him.

#3 IaN

IaN

Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 January 2005 - 09:38 PM

Ever since like August, Ben's been blowing up at everything. At frist it was just a littel thing, it happens to everyone. You're in a bad mood, you have a bad mood, and you get pushed over the edge. But Ben's teen angst has just been coming out more and more often from then. It's a phase, which also happens to everyone, but he's stubborn, too much for his own good.

I can't say I didn't see this happen. Again. I just wish he'd learn his lesson from the past 7 times this has happened, and when something happens that you don't like, just get off the net. Shoot some terrorists, blow up some demons with a BFG2000, order some chinese and lick some frogs, but get outta here. If Penny Arcade was up, I'd link you all to a comic, but it's not.

Ben, you keep saying you're gonna leave, but you don't. Maybe this'll do you some good. Without the ability to post, I just hope you can get out of your house, and get away from the internet. Find something outside of the computer, and just get out there. Hopefully you'll come back with good stories, and a good attitude.

/assholeism

If you don't get unbanned, I'll try to catch you on AIM sometime. I know you're gonna look at this as me say "omg i hate u noob". That's how you are now. But maybe you'll figure out that most people saying stuff like this are trying to help you. Not piss you off. If we really didn't like you, we'd have bannished you a while ago. That's why it's so frustrating when you blow up at everyone.

#4 Sprotret

Sprotret

What do you mean I don't believe in god?

• Banned

Posted 22 January 2005 - 11:00 PM

He was banned he really got me ticked.
But still i will miss him a little.

Edited by Spiro, 22 January 2005 - 11:01 PM.

#5 Hergiswi

Hergiswi

don't look for me, i'm just a story you've been told

• Members

Posted 22 January 2005 - 11:02 PM

He was banned he really got me ticked.
But still i will miss him a little.

Spiro, Ben flamed you on DS because you tend to act immature sometimes.

#6 Sprotret

Sprotret

What do you mean I don't believe in god?

• Banned

Posted 22 January 2005 - 11:04 PM

Yea i must atmit i do act imature somethimes.

#7 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 22 January 2005 - 11:13 PM

Holy Crahap, I CAN NOT see this going anywhere.

You all heard what happened, and nothing more needs to be said. Let's let the past, sit where it is. If you miss Ben, you can E-mail him or something, or go speak to him at ZCN. But don't make references to whomever flamed who, or why DS was locked.

Speaking of locked, .. why don't we lock this thread to ensure no further flaming erupts.

Sorry, but as of late, ... things have been rather tense with it. If only people could learn to just let it GO, maybe these things wouldn't happen.

Well, I'm sure that as you live and learn, you'll see that some things just don't matter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users