PureZC a treehugging place?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 Deviance

Deviance

Le' Deviant

• Banned

Posted 12 March 2005 - 09:37 PM

Since I know I am not wanted around here. Bye. I am sick how this place has been turning out. If you are going to have little freaks in chat giving you a warning for every little thing around here. Then **** it. I don't need to be at this hell hole. Bye.

#2 Takuya

Takuya

spirit of fire

• Members

Posted 12 March 2005 - 10:03 PM

Uh..is that neccessary? I mean....we aren't treehuggers..and it;s your loss. So..whatever man.

#3 Deviance

Deviance

Le' Deviant

• Banned

Posted 12 March 2005 - 10:10 PM

Dude this place will never meet the standerds. If you got retards running around bashing windows and other things. Why be here. Dude I don't give a **** anymore. I could careless. Plus it isn't my loss. Nothing fun here anyhow.

#4 Tseng

Tseng

MMmmmmm Simpsonized

• Members

Posted 12 March 2005 - 10:14 PM

I agree with Takuya on that one... I don't think that we are "treehuggers", but granted if you think so, then by all means leave if you don't want to be here.

#5 Deviance

Deviance

Le' Deviant

• Banned

Posted 12 March 2005 - 10:16 PM

Man noob. You should agree with anyone if you don't even know them well.

#6 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 12 March 2005 - 10:16 PM

Well, here are things from my perspective.

1) First of all, this topic is about to be closed. Why? For one thing, things like this have a thread all their own pinned just a few threads up. If you actually want this opened and kept open for discussion, PM me with some seriously good material. It's about a fraction of a millimeter from being locked. You know why. Or you should.

2) You don't go into detail. ... Well, good. Don't. You may have your own opinions, but if everyone else has a good opinion, A) We'd rather leave it like that. icon_razz.gif B) They don't see what you see. Why? I'll let you answer that on your own. But that's your own opinion. Don't force it on others please. It's not your place. It's nobody's place. We'd all be best off to remember that.

3) You have to remember that PureZC isn't Pure Chat. They may be the same people, to a degree, but they're worlds apart, much like AGN and #AGN. Why would you go to the forum to voice your concerns about chat? Voice them IN CHAT! Contact people individually and explain your position! If you're dealing with irrational people, then for god's sake, avoid those people! It's not difficult, people! Sheesh!

4) (EDIT) Oh, and Sean, ... you know very, very little about what PureZC is. What this thread is, is basically the equivalent of tasting ice cream for the first time and noting that it's too cold. You can lurk all you want, but it's just not the same as the full PureZC experience.

But if you want to go all whiny like that, nobody's stopping you from leaving. I'm just wondering why you chose to say that you were leaving, and leaving behind a turd in a bag on the steps while doing it, instead of just leaving it all behind without a word.

#7 Deviance

Deviance

Le' Deviant

• Banned

Posted 12 March 2005 - 10:19 PM

Damn it BH4, Don't compare agn with pzc it isn't just that. Takeru needs to learn how to control himself and not kick people in chat cause what they say in query.

#8 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 12 March 2005 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE(Sean @ Mar 12 2005, 10:19 PM)
Damn it BH4, Don't compare agn with pzc it isn't just that. Takeru needs to learn how to control himself and not kick people in chat cause what they say in query.

You don't have to, Sean. You don't have to compare AGN with PureZC. They're two different forums. They each have different members. What Takeru does in chat is his own problem. Why are you commenting on it to everyone else here? Why don't you just let the upper staff deal with that?

... And again, if you're going to leave, why do you still monitor this topic? The sooner you go, the sooner we can slap a lock on this if you're not going to actually confront any of these problems you say there are so we can SOLVE THEM. If you're unhappy, tell us in a calm manner what you see, and maybe they can be fixed?

So much better than just complaining, whining, and claiming you're going to leave.

#9 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 12 March 2005 - 10:31 PM

This is exactly why I don't visit chat. It turns people againist each others and start to leave because of chat. This is not the first time it happened.

#10 lord_jamitossi

lord_jamitossi

Wizard

• Members

Posted 12 March 2005 - 10:32 PM

Why are you still here?

I mean, I don't usually get into this sort of topic, but if you're gonna leave, leave! Just say "Alright guys, I'm leaving," or even "This place sucks, I'm leaving!" Then don't come back!

I'm tired of people "leaving" yet still hanging for weeks afterwords. It's totally idiotic and quite frankly a waste of everyone else's efforts. And bye, if that's what you want to hear.

Not that it matters at this point anyways.

#11 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 12 March 2005 - 10:40 PM

Well, the thing is, <OBJECT> isn't for everyone. <PERSON> may try <OBJECT> out for <CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME>, and not like it, whereas <OTHER PERSON> may. <OTHER PERSON> may look at <PERSON>'s dislike of the <OBJECT> and wonder why <PERSON> doesn't like it, because <OTHER PERSON> does like it.

It's really just that simple. To each his own. icon_shrug.gif It actually goes pretty deep down, branching into other locations, life factors, etc. It'd take a long time to list them all. Best just realize everyone is unique, and not everybody will "click" when interacting with each other.

For example, here, everyone clicks for the most part. Through no fault of his own. Sean here just isn't finding himself clicking. It's not his fault. Who's fault can it be? It doesn't have to be anyone's fault. icon_shrug.gif Not at all. If Sean doesn't like it, he doesn't have to stay here, but he also doesn't have to point a finger at people and tell them they're the reason he's not clicking with the other people.

#12 Mad Dog

Mad Dog

Hooya!!!

• Members

Posted 12 March 2005 - 11:35 PM

I just think it's funny how you "left" and then posted several more times. Well, bye.

#13 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 13 March 2005 - 01:48 AM

I hate these topics because I hate when people leave. I don't have any people that I don't like and Sean has always been cool to me. Hopefully, you will be back, as most people do, but if not, I will talk to you at AGN.

#14 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 13 March 2005 - 04:28 AM

Wow. This has all the hallmarks of a topic in need of locking.
I commend you on your restraint, BH4.

Let's tally it up:

1. Not using the coming/going thread. This would be forgivable if you actually had something meaningful to say besides insults.

2. Posting your chat room issues on the web forum, instead of bringing them up in the chat room itself, purely as an attention-getting device.

3. Deliberately initiating rudeness several times -- aka flaming -- despite attempts to be polite by three separate members.

It's ironic that you call this forum "treehuggers," because you quite obviously can't see the forest for the trees. Have a nice life.

Topic locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users