Turnabout

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#1 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:38 PM

An old 5-star quest, http://www.purezc.co...age=quests&id=7, really worth to play. A good thing is that you get the lens early in the game. I´m now looking for level 8, but can´t find it. It looks like I need flippers or hammer to go on. Any help ?

Edited by Lukaz, 15 March 2010 - 10:56 AM.

#2 Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 14 March 2010 - 10:37 AM

Where did I miss the Ladder?

Edit: NM, found it.

But, shouldn't I have a Boomerang by now?

Edited by Ford Prefect, 14 March 2010 - 11:01 AM.

#3 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 14 March 2010 - 11:14 AM

QUOTE(Ford Prefect @ Mar 14 2010, 09:37 AM) View Post

Where did I miss the Ladder?

Edit: NM, found it.

But, shouldn't I have a Boomerang by now?

I don´t remember exactely, but you get the boomerang late in the game. I think it was in level 4.

#4 Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Mar 14 2010, 11:14 AM) View Post

I don´t remember exactely, but you get the boomerang late in the game. I think it was in level 4.
Thanks, Lukaz.
Looks like I have to go back and look for it, just finished Level 5.

#5 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 15 March 2010 - 09:06 AM

*joining*

In level 1, I found the bow but I need one more key, are all of them found inside the dungeon or must I buy some from the key shop?

#6 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 15 March 2010 - 12:37 PM

QUOTE(cosmofield @ Mar 15 2010, 08:06 AM) View Post

*joining*

In level 1, I found the bow but I need one more key, are all of them found inside the dungeon or must I buy some from the key shop?

As I remember you should get the necessary keys in the dungeons. You can buy a key for 75r if you want. Where are you in the progress ? - After getting the hookshot in level 5 you can go to the money three at west. There is a maze you have to solve.

#7 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 15 March 2010 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Mar 15 2010, 07:37 PM) View Post

As I remember you should get the necessary keys in the dungeons. You can buy a key for 75r if you want. Where are you in the progress ? - After getting the hookshot in level 5 you can go to the money three at west. There is a maze you have to solve.

Haven't played for a while, I only have the bow, candle and one bomb upgrade. Can't kill the boss without arrows, where do I find it? icon_neutral.gif

#8 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 15 March 2010 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE(cosmofield @ Mar 15 2010, 11:41 AM) View Post

Haven't played for a while, I only have the bow, candle and one bomb upgrade. Can't kill the boss without arrows, where do I find it? icon_neutral.gif

Sorry, I just can´t remeber. I started this quest before King Quest. I hope Ford Prefect can help you, he has recently started this game. Have you got the lens yet ? - I got it after level 1. It´s somewhere NE. Maybe it was where you have to push a boulder.

EDIT: Cosmofield, I restarted the game and the first thing I did was to get the lens by pushing a boulder. The arrow is to the left in boss room. There´s a crack in the wall you can blow up.

Edited by Lukaz, 15 March 2010 - 01:32 PM.

#9 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 15 March 2010 - 02:11 PM

Thanks, I now have finishes level 2, have the wallet and one raft added to the inventory. icon_smile.gif

The quest has an average difficulty but not that impossibly hard, good with a classic style Z1 quest, me like

#10 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 15 March 2010 - 06:07 PM

YO!! I thought was left behind, but is my fault , didn't had any time to log inn and read the posting!!
I will install and start playing this quest before I get to far back
So you are around level 2 or 4 "" more or less
-
meet you there, ((If I make))
-
-

QUOTE(cosmofield @ Mar 15 2010, 01:11 PM) View Post

Thanks, I now have finishes level 2, have the wallet and one raft added to the inventory. icon_smile.gif

The quest has an average difficulty but not that impossibly hard, good with a classic style Z1 quest, me like

#11 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 15 March 2010 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Mar 16 2010, 01:07 AM) View Post

YO!! I thought was left behind, but is my fault , didn't had any time to log inn and read the posting!!
I will install and start playing this quest before I get to far back
So you are around level 2 or 4 "" more or less
-
meet you there, ((If I make))
-
-

Njaa, I'm at a break right now, finished levels 1-4, finally got a boomerang also. Any clue where the letter is? There's many druids but no-one wants to sell potions icon_unsettled.gif

#12 Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 15 March 2010 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE(cosmofield @ Mar 15 2010, 06:14 PM) View Post

Any clue where the letter is? There's many druids but no-one wants to sell potions icon_unsettled.gif
You remember where you got the Candle north and west?
Go west and north from there. You need the Bracelet.

#13 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:50 PM

cosmofield! can you post a pic" with the level -4 location??
Just can't find it,, finished all 3 level and found level 5m but can't locate this level 4 !!
Man.. walked the whole over wold map" " almost""
thanks
QUOTE(cosmofield @ Mar 15 2010, 05:14 PM) View Post

Njaa, I'm at a break right now, finished levels 1-4, finally got a boomerang also. Any clue where the letter is? There's many druids but no-one wants to sell potions icon_unsettled.gif

#14 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 16 March 2010 - 01:24 AM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Mar 15 2010, 09:50 PM) View Post

cosmofield! can you post a pic" with the level -4 location??
Just can't find it,, finished all 3 level and found level 5m but can't locate this level 4 !!
Man.. walked the whole over wold map" " almost""
thanks

Vravelo, warp to level 2. Go east and a little south until you come to the maze, solve it and continue east. There is a shop, go south through the grave yard, whistle for the boots, from there go west to the screen with lynels. Whistle at a special spot and a path open south, there is level 4.

A tips is to first go to level 5, get the hookshot ( the big wallet is also there ), then go the far west through the maze to the money tree

Edited by Lukaz, 16 March 2010 - 01:29 AM.

#15 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:44 AM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Mar 16 2010, 08:24 AM) View Post

Vravelo, warp to level 2. Go east and a little south until you come to the maze, solve it and continue east. There is a shop, go south through the grave yard, whistle for the boots, from there go west to the screen with lynels. Whistle at a special spot and a path open south, there is level 4.

A tips is to first go to level 5, get the hookshot ( the big wallet is also there ), then go the far west through the maze to the money tree

Level 5 completed, I have 13 HP, where can I find the magic sword?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users