Better switch

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 28 June 2019 - 07:13 PM

hi there guys i was wondering something. It's possible to create a script for making switch to need to be holds on it or that it needs blocks to making them still active and to actives certain puzzle ?

I was wondering that because i would like to have a script that make a sound when Link steps in a switch and when Link gets out from the switch or when a block is on the switch or making certain puzzle activing differantly. Like for exemple the switch that make a chest appears and disappears, and making a shutter open and close, or for a better exemple making a platform moving and even more making a secret trigger active when the player actives 4 switch in the same room for exemple. Well for the shutter it would like a trigger a secret flag and distrigger the secret flag making a shutter shuts onces again. 

I was wondering if a exemple quest would be also made with that script and making it working for 2.53 and 2.55 both versions.

the functions would be like 

ffc PuzzleSwitch arguments:

D0 determines if the switch needs to be holding in order to trigger the secret flag or disable it until the switch is holds again, or making them as a normal switch. (0 to need to be holding, and 1 to be a normal switch)

D1 determines wich sounds the switch makes when it steps on it

D2 determines wich sounds the switch makes when a secret trigger is actived by the switch

D3 determines if the secret is temporary or permanent (0 to temporary, and 1 to permanent)

D4 determines how many switchs in the room it needs to be actived in order to making a secret trigger actived. (0 to disable the triggers).

D5 to D7 determines wich secret flag it'll be trigged (that would avoid making a chest for exemple appears immediately when Link steps on the button and making certain things to switch it place for some puzzle.)

#2 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 28 June 2019 - 09:40 PM

This is it: https://www.purezc.n...=scripts&id=280

Should have everything you want. By Moosh.

Edited by Avataro, 28 June 2019 - 09:42 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users