Photo

Lowest age someone tried to drive, drove etc.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 LikeLike888

LikeLike888

Spicy food lover!!

• Members

Posted 18 May 2020 - 06:52 PM

What is the absolute (unrestricted) age you know of that someone wanted to drive a vehicle?

Such as for example 3 months old, 11 years old, 28 years old etc.
  • Anthus, Shane, Hari and 1 other like this

#2 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 18 May 2020 - 07:21 PM

I genuinely am curious if anyone knows of a 3 month old baby that wanted to drive a vehicle.

• Anthus, nicklegends, Eddy and 1 other like this

#3 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 18 May 2020 - 08:00 PM

I was allowed to drive my grandpa's old Dodge van when I was like, nine. It was only on his property though. I could barely see over the dash, and obviously I had to have an adult with me.

So my answer is nine cause I don't know anyone younger than that who has driven. :P

I legally obtained my driver's license at the tender age of 22. I had my permit since 16 though, I just never bothered to really learn till later. I didn't need a car, I didn't really have money for a car, and I had friends who drove/ public transport.

• Shane and Hari like this

#4 Hergiswi

Hergiswi

don't look for me, i'm just a story you've been told

• Members

Posted 18 May 2020 - 08:29 PM

I genuinely am curious if anyone knows of a 3 month old baby that wanted to drive a vehicle.

isn't there a move called "baby driver"

• Rambly, Russ, Hari and 1 other like this

#5 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 19 May 2020 - 12:23 AM

isn't there a move called "baby driver"

I thought that was about rich inheritance babies learning to play golf. :bounce:

I'm genuinely curious what sparked the OP's hypothetical ages though. Are toddlers with toyotas a common thing in their area?

• Hergiswi likes this

#6 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 19 May 2020 - 12:47 AM

i genuinely wanted to drive a car really really bad when i was about 3 or 4 years old.  i dreamed about it, i'd roleplay driving to places, fantasized about having my own car, i'd play civil engineer and make little road systems out of this set of road pieces i had, etc.

now i'm 29 and i have neither a driver's license or a car

Edited by Rambly, 19 May 2020 - 12:24 PM.

• Anthus likes this

#7 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 19 May 2020 - 01:03 AM

I'm genuinely curious what sparked the OP's hypothetical ages though. Are toddlers with toyotas a common thing in their area?

The obvious solution is just make the cars smaller. Alternatively, you can install a screen with a view of the road on the floor by the peddles. Elon Musk will lead us forward!

• Evan20000 likes this

#8 klop422

klop422

Guess I'm full of monsters and treasure

• Members

Posted 19 May 2020 - 11:10 AM

i dreamed about it it, i'd roleplay driving to places, fantasized about having my own car, i'd play civil engineer and make little road systems out of this set of road pieces i had, etc.

And the only driving dreams I've ever had are the ones where I'm in a car and suddenly have to drive somewhere, but can't cos I don't know how. Fun nightmares, those.

• Rambly likes this

#9 KoolAidWannaBe

KoolAidWannaBe

• Members

Posted 18 June 2020 - 10:30 PM

I was extremely young, like months. We had just got home, I was a little Houdini, and I could open any lock. I undid my baby seat harness/ belt and crawled up to the drivers seat and just went at it. For a whole couple of seconds I experienced my first time driving, it was quickly ended by me driving into a telephone pole.

no cap

Edited by KoolAidWannaBe, 18 June 2020 - 10:30 PM.

• Shane and coolgamer012345 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users