Photo

Screenshot of the Week 503

Demonlink Joelmacool12 bmc10011 Eddy ZeldaPlayer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 503 (64 member(s) have cast votes)

~

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 15 April 2015 - 12:01 PM

1. Eddy(theOliviera): Seeing your improvement in your recent updated screen, it looks good, but it's just a bit too distracting for me with the repeated trees spread around the edges. I spot a water combo in the north part of your screen that should meet a dirt border, but that's just a minor thing I wanted to point out. The palette reminds me of OoA (I know that's intended too :P ), and the design reminds me of the water area just before you reach Symmetry Village (Present) as well. And since I see water, there's bound to be a lot of plant life around right? Good job ye old chap! :D

2. Thanks again my man! As said in the official screenshot forum, I tended to go more with "what works" instead of how it should be. ;) Trust me, I didn't like the rest of how the other water combos looked like in my shot. They stood out more than the rest of the shot IMO, but it's reasonable you think that's shallow water. But, here's a fun question that will haunt your soul: What if it isn't even WATER!?  :superevil:

1. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by the fact that the repeated trees are too distracting. Personally, I think it looks fine the way it is, but hey it's an opinion and I respect that. As for the water combo, yes I noticed it already, though I kinda didn't bother to fix it yet lol. And about plant life, yes, there's lots. Thanks anyways :D

2. That's perfectly fine. I was just pointing out a personal preference really. If you want to leave it like that, it's perfectly fine with me. As for your question, if it isn't even water then it is kill.

• Shane and Demonlink like this

#17 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators

Posted 15 April 2015 - 10:01 PM

Since all else didn't fail, I didn't have to vote for Joel. This time, I voted for Demonlink. Very nice screen, reminds me of the graveyard area from Oracle of Seasons.

Edited by FlameCursed, 15 April 2015 - 10:01 PM.

• Joelmacool and SkyLizardGirl like this

#18 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:04 PM

Attack of GBC Graphics. I didn't vote as I don't have any say in ZC related stuff anymore.

#19 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members

Posted 19 April 2015 - 09:58 PM

With 68.42% of the vote, the winner of Screenshot of the Week 503 is Demonlink!

Demonlink.png

Congratulations!

Voting totals:

- Joelmacool12 (6 votes [10.53%])

- bmc10011 (5 votes [8.77%])
- Eddy (5 votes [8.77%])
- Demonlink (39 votes [68.42%])
- ZeldaPlayer (2 votes [3.51%])

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Demonlink, Joelmacool12, bmc10011, Eddy, ZeldaPlayer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users