dcsyxx quests discussion

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LikeLike888

LikeLike888

Spicy food lover!!

• Members

Posted 14 June 2021 - 08:06 PM

I Jason do enjoy quests https://www.purezc.n...version=&genre=made by dcsyxx for sure.

To dcsyxx what are the password(s) and cheat(s) to each one of your quests please? I ask because sometimes your quests can be challenging and a player may want to add and/or use cheat code.

#2 dcsyxx

dcsyxx

ガノン株式会社社長

• Members

Posted 14 June 2021 - 09:43 PM

They should all be unpassworded. I think the cheats might be 1,2,3,4 but I don't remember.

#3 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 14 June 2021 - 11:38 PM

They should all be unpassworded. I think the cheats might be 1,2,3,4 but I don't remember.

It's great to see that you're back. Your Zelda Classic LPs are so helpful, not only for your own quests but for other quests like Quest for Hyrule 3: The Regenesis. Which you should put in your signature, that was a great performance with you finding out most of the game's annoying secrets. Will you ever return to LPing?

(Also, while we're at it, the final boss of Ganonco 2 is one of the scariest things I've seen in ZC despite how simple you'd think it is!)

#4 dcsyxx

dcsyxx

ガノン株式会社社長

• Members

Posted 15 June 2021 - 06:15 AM

It's great to see that you're back. Your Zelda Classic LPs are so helpful, not only for your own quests but for other quests like Quest for Hyrule 3: The Regenesis. Which you should put in your signature, that was a great performance with you finding out most of the game's annoying secrets. Will you ever return to LPing?

(Also, while we're at it, the final boss of Ganonco 2 is one of the scariest things I've seen in ZC despite how simple you'd think it is!)

Thanks, but I've done quite a few ZC LPs and I'm too lazy to put in the signature :lol: .

I might come back to LPing sometime. Especially since I haven't really touched Zelda Classic in a few years and am totally unfamiliar with most new quests.

#5 LikeLike888

LikeLike888

Spicy food lover!!

• Members

Posted 15 June 2021 - 07:57 PM

I tried to open up ganonco2.qst but I need a password to open it.

#6 dcsyxx

dcsyxx

ガノン株式会社社長

• Members

Posted 15 June 2021 - 08:36 PM

Ah, you're right, I thought I unpassworded them but I guess not. I think the password for all the quests is 'iforget'.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users