Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 13 June 2021 - 08:10 PM

Protip to grind motus crystals quickly:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ah I see it's this setup...

Okay then, which Motus Crystal grinding method would the other person recommend?

• Evan20000 and Deedee like this

#62 Waluigi20

Waluigi20

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 14 June 2021 - 04:11 PM

For moyus crystals does it track what difficulty you started on or does it track what difficulty you beat the final boss on?

Spoiler

Edited by Waluigi20, 14 June 2021 - 04:12 PM.

#63 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 14 June 2021 - 04:33 PM

Add ayan yuurand too because it makes it so you don't need to go fuck all to get all the coins, and you're doing all the bosses anyway. And the reward is for 100 coins, not complete map sweep.

#64 Ether

Ether

Pale Stranger

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 14 June 2021 - 05:21 PM

For moyus crystals does it track what difficulty you started on or does it track what difficulty you beat the final boss on?

Spoiler

For the Sadistic bonus, I believe you need to start the run on Sadistic and never drop down. Other difficulties don't affect the motus count at the end at all; Relaxed and Difficult are both x1.

#65 Waluigi20

Waluigi20

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 14 June 2021 - 05:45 PM

For the Sadistic bonus, I believe you need to start the run on Sadistic and never drop down. Other difficulties don't affect the motus count at the end at all; Relaxed and Difficult are both x1.

Okay, in that case you could play sadistic with a powerful character

#66 Waluigi20

Waluigi20

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 18 June 2021 - 04:46 PM

Here I'm going to make a list of tips for getting certain achievements/side quests done. (This is my opinion, there might be better strategies.)

Speedrun: Play on Yuurei labyrinth (It has a lot of the boss areas close to each other.) and get a Float voucher from the house. (To get to the Sky and Lac D'amour bosses early.) Use Eli or get a PK thunder voucher to open the Lethe shortcut and Lethe-Lac D'amour entrance, and use Eli's wind gun or PK thunder to open the Stomach-Rose Garden entrance. Finally get a blink voucher to skip VM.

Final boss at full power: Play on either Yuurei or Reikon Labyrinth, as both can allow you to get most of the items without killing bosses. (You want all the items you can get to kill the boss.) It's also good if you can get a seed with Tyre or Jandra as they seem to be pretty easy, even at full power.

(Part 1) 

Edited by Waluigi20, 18 June 2021 - 10:07 PM.

#67 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 12 October 2021 - 02:21 PM

I Saw The Quest was Updated What Exactly is New in This new Version :D

#68 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 12 October 2021 - 03:43 PM

Huh, you're paying pretty good attention; I didn't have the update show up on the main page. The main change was a bugfix that caused the door at the end of Rocket Reverie to fail to open in some story modes. There's still a lingering issue where you may have to leave and re-enter the screen for it to open, but given that it was a pretty major softlock, I wanted to patch it out ASAP. There's also a few typos fixed, but nothing else major.

• Lordkronos likes this

#69 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 12 October 2021 - 05:40 PM

Huh, you're paying pretty good attention; I didn't have the update show up on the main page. The main change was a bugfix that caused the door at the end of Rocket Reverie to fail to open in some story modes. There's still a lingering issue where you may have to leave and re-enter the screen for it to open, but given that it was a pretty major softlock, I wanted to patch it out ASAP. There's also a few typos fixed, but nothing else major.

Thanks Then I Will Load that one Sounds it Good to Have That Fixed :D

#70 Yloh

Yloh

My Face!!!

• Members

Posted 22 December 2021 - 06:30 PM

Earlier this year Dimi told me there is something spicy in this quest.

This looks like a behemoth of a quest. 

Tonight is the night that my journey begins. 

• DarkFlameSheep, Russ, Jenny and 2 others like this

#71 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 22 December 2021 - 07:20 PM

unknown.png

• Russ, Orithan and Deedee like this

#72 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

Polm The Fathomless (Slime)

• Members

Posted 22 December 2021 - 07:58 PM

Will you upload and show cool play videos of Yuurand on YouTube? If you will do so, I expect them.

#73 Yloh

Yloh

My Face!!!

• Members

Posted 22 December 2021 - 09:18 PM

Maybe, we will see.

I picked the sadistic difficulty and I think my death counter will max out.

I think I'm going to start over on normal and learn where to go first before I play on sadistic.

Edited by Yloh, 22 December 2021 - 10:05 PM.

• DarkFlameSheep and Russ like this

#74 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 22 December 2021 - 11:22 PM

I'd also recommend playing a run on difficult before normal, as a lot of the enemy behaviours somewhat build on each other. Sadistic is... well, quite tough, and not something I'd recommend for a first time run of any of the labyrinths (I'm one of the co-creators and I find it difficult to play on at times, especially on fragmented). As you said, Yuurand is a big quest, and the iceberg of difficult content goes quite deep. When phrases like "NBD TE Low% SadRogue" starting making sense to you, you know you've fallen deep down the rabbit hole. :P

#75 Yloh

Yloh

My Face!!!

• Members

Posted 24 December 2021 - 02:03 AM

Question, are there randomizer situations where it is impossible to get 100% of all items?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users