Photo

Flow of Time Remastered (Dawn Update: Soon)

• Please log in to reply
914 replies to this topic

#31 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:10 PM

244aaue.png

I need a key...

#32 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:32 AM

Ok, level 2… what a piece of work.

Made it to the boss door. I can see on the map there's a room I haven't explored to the north of it…

Perhaps the key Im missing for the 1F locked door is in there?

Edited by Joki, 11 August 2014 - 03:22 AM.

#33 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:27 AM

244aaue.png

I need a key...

Yes Air Luigi, it's that locked door!!!

Ok, level 2… what a piece of work.

Made it to the boss door. I can see on the map there's a room I haven't explored to the north of it…

Perhaps the key Im missing for the 1F locked door is in there?

I'm stuck in level 2. Made it through the first 2 maze paths. Can't get past the 3 blocks in the room with 2 green statues.

You need the power bracelet to get through those blocks. Keep exploring level 2, and you'll find it… eventually.

#34 Obderhode

Obderhode

There is great power in knowledge.

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:03 AM

@Spelunker:
Yeah, what you'll want to do is use the key you got after killing Aquamentus to open the room one screen above the entrance.

@Others:

The key you guys are missing is on B3F. To get it, from the first screen on B3F go up three screens, go left, and up again. There is a chest that you needed the boomerang and power bracelet to get. :)

Edited by Obderhode, 11 August 2014 - 05:04 AM.

• Joki likes this

#35 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:39 AM

@Spelunker:
Yeah, what you'll want to do is use the key you got after killing Aquamentus to open the room one screen above the entrance.

@Others:

The key you guys are missing is on B3F. To get it, from the first screen on B3F go up three screens, go left, and up again. There is a chest that you needed the boomerang and power bracelet to get. :)

It's always the easiest keys that you fail to go back for… lol!

Level 3 now… lets see what you've cooked up this time...

#36 Neobullseye

Neobullseye

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:02 AM

Minor glitch found: in one of the side-scrolling parts in Level 3 (the bit with all the ladders over a lava pit), if you fall down the ladder in the rightmost screen, you get warped to the exit rather than reappearing on the ladder you might've come from.

On a related note: You know the puzzles with the password chests? There's an easy trick to solving all of them without too much hassle. Hint (made semi-invisible):  Try using something else than memory and sight :P

Update: I found another minor glitch. In that same side-scrolling part, there's one room with a key that spawns upon killing all the enemies in said room. The problem is, the "here's a key" sound that plays when you enter a room that has a key in it doesn't stop after you pick up the key in question.

Edited by Neobullseye, 11 August 2014 - 09:12 AM.

#37 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:13 AM

Minor glitch found: in one of the side-scrolling parts in Level 3 (the bit with all the ladders over a lava pit), if you fall down the ladder in the rightmost screen, you get warped to the exit rather than reappearing on the ladder you might've come from.

On a related note: You know the puzzles with the password chests? There's an easy trick to solving all of them without too much hassle. Hint (made semi-invisible):  Try using something else than memory and sight :P

You mean like trial and error?

I've not made it as far into the level as you have if you've got a ladder. I've got the key from the number "2" chest puzzle, and now have no idea where to go...

Made a staircase appear up to a ledge, which then descends into a lava pit below the "2" clue room. 

Other than that, this place has me stumped.

#38 Neobullseye

Neobullseye

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:36 AM

You mean like trial and error?<snip>

Partially. Let's just say that if you pay attention, you only need to try 16 times at the very most, and that's assuming the worst possible outcome. (Compare it to plain brute force without the 'trick', in which case you might need to try 256 times, which is obviously not worth it)

Edited by Neobullseye, 11 August 2014 - 10:11 AM.

#39 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:19 AM

@Spelunker:

@Others:

Did I miss the boomerang somewhere? Or is it in level 2?

#40 Neobullseye

Neobullseye

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:41 AM

Did I miss the boomerang somewhere? Or is it in level 2?

Yeah, the boomerang is in Level 2 -- Although I already forgot the thing's exact position >_>.

On another note: The Level 3 boss is a jerk. How am I supposed to dodge those attacks while also damaging it? D:

#41 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:59 AM

Yeah, the boomerang is in Level 2 -- Although I already forgot the thing's exact position >_>.

On another note: The Level 3 boss is a jerk. How am I supposed to dodge those attacks while also damaging it? D:

The boomerang is on the B2F, 1 screen left of the entrance in level 2.

Can you give me a hint with what to do in level 3?

I've not made it as far into the level as you have if you've got a ladder. I've got the key from the number "2" chest puzzle, and now have no idea where to go...

Made a staircase appear up to a ledge, which then descends into a lava pit below the "2" clue room. 

Edited by Joki, 11 August 2014 - 11:00 AM.

#42 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:41 AM

WjgKmgD.jpg

I found the boomerang, just need to find the power bracelet.

How do I get into this chest?

#43 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:46 AM

WjgKmgD.jpg

I found the boomerang, just need to find the power bracelet.

How do I get into this chest?

The chest in the above pic contains the boss key.

You can't access it until you've got the power bracelet, and even then, you'll need to find the secret entrance to the 1F.

Once you've got the boomerang, explore the floor you are on thoroughly, access to the next floor is through the maze… R,U,R,U.

#44 Neobullseye

Neobullseye

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:50 AM

The boomerang is on the B2F, 1 screen left of the entrance in level 2.

Below the "2" Clue room, in the same room where you can see that lava pit, you should be able to see four enemies around two tombstones; one Gibdo, one Stalfos and two Ghinis. Kill them all, this should empty the lava pit.

As far as the ladder goes; that's not one of the Dungeon Items. I was talking about a more normal ladder, as in the kind you see in every single Item Room in the base game.

Edited by Neobullseye, 11 August 2014 - 11:53 AM.

#45 Solairflaire

Solairflaire

Initiate

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:56 AM

If the lava is where I think it is, you just need to kill the enemies in the lava room to continue.

Bug report: One can just swim left from the Level 5 entrance just south of the Tower of Time and get off the map.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users