Photo

Screenshot of the Week 136

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 136 (55 member(s) have cast votes)

Screenshot of the Week 136

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 07 September 2006 - 10:42 PM

I'm going with MD. I don't know, maybe I'm dilusional. But I like it. Plus, I've already seen the other screenies, not saying they're bad, they're pretty good.

#17 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 07 September 2006 - 10:49 PM

(and has only two legs when it should have six, but that's more of a technicality).

No, no, good sir. You are mistaken. It has six, but if you look at a paper wasp, the back legs are very long, and the front two sets pull in closer. It has six legs, if you look closely. Some poeple may not be able to catch it though. I know where it is, since I made it icon_razz.gif. I remember, for the longest time, I though Mothula's body was like a giant mask...

user posted image
See? Mask like...

#18 Comix

Comix

Hello.

• Members

Posted 08 September 2006 - 04:47 PM

Dragonboy looks cool. I like detailed GBC graphics and he did a good job on it.

#19 Naldrag

Naldrag

Certified Idiot

• Members

Posted 09 September 2006 - 11:17 AM

I voted for Rex Zemenhart. I liked his screen shot the most, and it has an awesome boss/boss arena.

#20 Zemious

Zemious

Magicite: Bahamut

• Members

Posted 09 September 2006 - 11:22 AM

Dekadx2, I think you'r a cool guy n' all but it looks like you slapped down a few tiles and submitted it.. >_<;
I like Rex's and Mighty Darknuts because of the subscreen thing. (God I'm so behind on ZC that I don't know what to even call it. @___@)
I also like the custum boss.
But in both screenshots, (Rex, Mighty Darknut) I don't like the palette on either, I know its what comes with your tileset but I don't think its colorful enough, but who cares; its all still nice.
*My vote goes to Dragonboy (/M/), I like the city scene.
You could use some of these, how well they fit into the tilesets palett, I do not know.
http://sprites.fireb...nd/ebhouses.gif

Their is one that looks like a sand castle that would fit perfectly on some beach or in a desert.
Also, some poke'mon buildings, I also don't know how easy it would be to fit some of these in.
http://sprites.fireb...e/pokebuild.gif

#21 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 09 September 2006 - 04:21 PM

/M/ wins this round

0 shots for SotW 137, so get to it!

#22 Bonegolem

Bonegolem

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 09 September 2006 - 08:07 PM

I went with Draganboy. Really nice palette choice and I'm always a GB tiles fan.
My other choice was Rex but I'm not really agreeing with the subscreen there.

#23 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 09 September 2006 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE(Gashin @ Sep 9 2006, 05:21 PM)
0 shots for SotW 137, so get to it!

View Post

Damn. Tomarrow's Sunday, isn't it? I'll have a submission, as usual; It'll be sent to you before midnight.

#24 Naldrag

Naldrag

Certified Idiot

• Members

Posted 10 September 2006 - 01:40 PM

I sent something, it's mainly to show what I did on LBHD-TMA though.

#25 KHRiku

KHRiku

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 10 September 2006 - 01:52 PM

Dragonboy's was my close second but Rex Zemenheart gets my vote. Besides the whole thing in general I would have to say I really like the custom boss.

#26 SpikeReynolds

SpikeReynolds

Ironically bald furry

• Members

Posted 10 September 2006 - 05:06 PM

QUOTE(Rex Zemenheart @ Sep 7 2006, 10:09 PM)
Wow. I have more than one vote =D

Dekadx2:
This is a "whay pettle" moment. As Nicklegends said, you have some very awkward colors. This is just my opinion, but when you use the classic set, you should edit it as little as possible, ot not at all. Most modifications to the classic set are tacky, or just flat out ugly. I'm not talking about you directly, I mean as a whole. That "grass" is horrible. There is an awkward blue outline in the lower mountain tiles. Better luck next time icon_wink.gif

/M/:
Nice, but you can't see your cool transparent water. The only thing I don't like is the BS grass. It sticks out with it's bright green, and; since I'm not a fan of the BS grass, it's ugliness. The other greens are darker, and subtle. I'd suggest making it to match.

Mighty Darknut:
This quest certainly looks interesting. The walls to have a bit of a perspective issue though. I'm sure you're aware, but where the walls come to a corner, shouldn't the vertical grooves line up with the diagonal line? Other than that, nice, but I gotta ask, how are you pulling off bomb-arrows 0.o?

Good show this week icon_smile.gif

View Post

FYI, that is POISON water. Someone poisoned the water. There is blue water. That plume wipes out Kakariko.

#27 Linkus

Linkus

• Members

Posted 10 September 2006 - 05:59 PM

Isn't SotM this week?

#28 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 10 September 2006 - 08:04 PM

Yes, and I will start it with the next SotW, because I'm lazy

#29 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 11 September 2006 - 03:48 PM

QUOTE(Anthus @ Sep 7 2006, 10:09 PM)
but I gotta ask, how are you pulling off bomb-arrows 0.o?

View Post

That's quite simple, really. Those Moblins are actually Octorok 4. Octo4 shoots exploding bomb projectiles.

#30 jimbob

jimbob

Accepting that no-one will get my avatar.

• Members

Posted 11 September 2006 - 04:27 PM

WTF Everyone's changed their name. Very confusing. If there is some reason for this that I should know, I aplogise.

Hey Daiv, have are you sure you know whay pettle you've used? icon_lol.gif But I get the poison water thing.
I voted for Rex. Zelda needs a giant insect.

EDIT: Oh arse someone's already done that joke.

Edited by jimbob, 11 September 2006 - 04:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users