Photo

Screenshot of the Week 409

Shoelace Sheik Scootaloo Jared

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 409 (47 member(s) have cast votes)

~

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Lightwulf

Lightwulf

Master

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:04 PM

Voted for Jared's. I just can't see where Link is! ... unless his sprites were switched with enemy's sprites!

@Shoelace: Yeah, the contrast between detailed walls and plain background didn't look appealing to me. I would suggest having clouds along the vertical edge of the mountain to ease the transition from the cool mountain tiles and plain distant background.

@Sheik: Looks great! However, it would be better to see it in action (i.e. Link + enemies).

@Scootaloo: Fairly nice shot. It would be nice to see some variance in the sandy ground tile used.

#17 WindStrike

WindStrike

Culex is the bane of my existence.

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:43 AM

Voted Shoelace, though as much as I like that waterfall, it kinda looks like two halves of a screen spliced together. I imagine it looks much better animated, so it probably wouldn't be as noticable.

#18 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:23 AM

Sorry Shoelace, but I has to vote for Sheik this week. The screen looks very nice, but I'm not too fond of that waterfall perspective.

#19 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:47 AM

With 54.55% of the vote, the winner of Screenshot of the Week 409 is Shoelace!

Shoelace.gif

Conglaturation!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Shoelace, Sheik, Scootaloo, Jared

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users