• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#16 )-( Marchland Malady )-(

)-( Marchland Malady )-(

)M( Still No Tombs In The Sims 4 )M(

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:28 PM

Cigarhead Bobman's face is blue, just like his body. Oni Luna's skin is light in color. It should be noted that the image they are in comes from the Sims 2.

If you are using 2.10, Cigarhead Bobman would have to be a custom boss and a dungeon boss flag would have to be used in order for his defeat to be recognized and permanent. He would run around the room and slam his fists into the ground to cause earthquakes. Pillows can protect Link from the harmful shockwaves (damage combos that do 2 hearts of damage.) All he would have to do is stun Cigarhead Bobman with his sword and damage him with a bomb. It takes 13 bombs to beat him. Link must be quick with the blasting, as the fiend does not stay stunned forever. Having some bomb-dropping moblins around would be a good idea while Cigarhead Bobman is stunned.

Oni Luna could give Link the Lens of Truth as a reward.

#17 Lightwulf

Lightwulf

Master

• Members

Posted 19 September 2011 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE(Twilight_Knight @ Sep 19 2011, 12:58 PM) View Post

Yes it could in a very complicated way. Make sure the location the schoolgirl and the tentacle thing in are the same dungeon number then use one timed events by placing the dungeon boss flag on every screen and trigger on the tentacle screen, a kill all enemies item at the little girl screen. Tutorial for one timed events here: http://www.purezc.co...showtopic=37884

@Twilight_Knight: Good point. Yes, I have read that topic and already used the technique once; didn't think about it earlier.
In that case, I'm a bit hesitant about Link just kidnapping a girl for a monster for no reason. I'll only do it if the monster claims he has Zelda and Link must kidnap the girl for it if he wants to see Zelda again, or some alternative reason where he makes Link think it's the right thing to do.

@Nolornbon: Hmm. I didn't notice they were from the Sims. Thanks for the clarification. If he's "Cigarhead Bobman" I can make him with a cigar in his mouth.
However, I must clarify that version 2.10 does not have the enemy editor. I think it was introduced in version 2.11. (Kinda' stinks. Enemy editor is the bomb!) I'll keep all this in mind for when I remake my quest in 2.5, though.
Oh, and the Lens is already in another hidden side dungeon anyway.

#18 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

Sometimes lurking. Rarely posting.

• Members

Posted 19 September 2011 - 05:47 PM

Just so you know, you could probably upgrade your quest to 2.50 without any serious problems. Of course, once you upgrade to 2.50, you can't go back.

#19 Lightwulf

Lightwulf

Master

• Members

Posted 20 September 2011 - 03:18 AM

Okay, everyone, here's what I have so far:

IPB Image
(I hope this isn't too big for your screen.)
You may note that I included, on the right, which CSet of my pallette I'm using for each. (All of my CSets have the very last color set as the green you see in the background. I added it so you could see the characters' outlines.)

@Cukeman: As requested, the darker beard area.

@Jared: Does he look young enough? I based him off my Link sprite, added glasses, made the chin slightly narrower, and removed the hat.

@Giggidy: The monster has 6 tentacles, 2 of which he walks on like feet.

@Twilight_Knight: Does this look fine, or does she look too young?

@Nolornbon: Like Jared's, I based these off my Link sprites. Oni Luna has a flair of hair on the right side (as you look at him; not his right). For Cigarhead Bobman, my initial thought was to use CSet 9 because of the red shirt. I wanted to know which CSet you prefer I make him in, because CSet 7 has the blue tones but no red and not as many black-ish tones.

@MoscowModder: Of course, you gave me these sprites, so I don't have much to say. Just that the Nobody on the right is the Overworld pallette while the one on the left is the Underworld pallette, the latter of which the sprite is designed for.

@PokemonMaster64: Completely custom sprite. I tried searching online and found no sprites anywhere close to this size, so I winged it while the picture was in the background. Good?
I was going to have Mewtwo (meaning you) in a shop saying: "Sorry, I don't have any Poke-balls to sell. Buy these instead!"

@Daemon: I took a sprite from FFV and gave him some more hair (as well as an overall recolor by hand) to make this. I thought it was as close to Italian-looking as I could get. I think I'll put the quote you posted and add: "You do not have six fingers on your right hand." icon_smile.gif

@BlackBishop89: At first I pictured you wanting a Knight in my mind, but I realized my error before I made the sprite.

Edited by Lightwulf, 20 September 2011 - 03:20 AM.

#20 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:19 AM

Mine is perfect, I think.

#21 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:23 AM

My sprite looks great! icon_biggrin.gif

Oddly enough, I think it actually looks better than the actual Mewtwo sprite from Fire Red and Leaf Green!

#22 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:18 AM

I like mine. :3 Thanks for that. icon_smile.gif

#23 Chakaa

Chakaa

Hench 4 Life

• Members

Posted 20 September 2011 - 12:29 PM

Feel free to add me if you want. I don't care what you have me do if you want to use me.

#24 )-( Marchland Malady )-(

)-( Marchland Malady )-(

)M( Still No Tombs In The Sims 4 )M(

• Members

Posted 20 September 2011 - 02:43 PM

Nice job with Cigarhead Bobman there. For him, you should use the darker pallete. The Oni Luna sprite looks a little off, so study how he looks in my image and make the sprite look more like that. Did you try to download the image and use it as a reference? Oni Luna's ears are like that of a human and his shirt is open in the front. His pants are black and his hairstyle is like that of Mowgli from Disney's Jungle Book (the animated one.) The color of Oni Luna's hair is blond and he has blue eyes and light skin. He has black shoes and short sleeves.

Maybe he could give out a magic container or a heart container for beating Cigarhead Bobman?

#25 Ica

Ica

Napoleon Bonaparty

• Members

Posted 20 September 2011 - 03:12 PM

Hello!

Why not put me?

Name: Leo (Ica44), that weird guy.

Sprite: I have one already!
http://desmond.image...e...&res=medium
Its a complete animation of me blinking! You can shade it if you want, but I'll appear like this in my quest.

NPC: I dont know, something funny. I'm not a good comedian...

#26 Cukeman

Cukeman

"Tra la la, look for Sahasrahla. ... ... ..."

• Banned

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:08 PM

I think all those sprites look great. Very well done.

I like both versions of my sprite, you can use either one.
I think the first one is a little easier to make out the detail.

#27 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:04 PM

I think mine looks awesome!! Thanks SO much, Lightwulf!! icon_biggrin.gif

#28 Lightwulf

Lightwulf

Master

• Members

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE(FefeRawft @ Sep 20 2011, 12:29 PM) View Post

Feel free to add me if you want. I don't care what you have me do if you want to use me.

Okay. Without further info other than your avatar, here's what I've got for you:

IPB Image
Look fine?

@Norlornbon: Yeah, I didn't download the picture. I should've done that since it's hard to see the details on my monitor w/out zooming in. Work in progress.
CSet 9 does work out well for Cigarhead Bobman; it was my first choice. Do you want him with or without the cigar in his mouth?

@Ica44: I can work with this, definitely! I will add some shading, though.

#29 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:02 PM

Add me please. icon_frown.gif

Name me Shane (obviously) and I'll be a guy who gives information etc.

#30 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:09 PM

Could i be added as well? please?

My name would be "Ventus"
I and ifs not to much trouble my sprite could be a person in a black jacket with a hoodie.
And i could be some some person that's in a dungeon thats wants a heart or rupies.
Where the player will have to give me money or a heart? maybe.
if not put me wherever needed ok icon_wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users