Good news and a quest Ideas

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 22 June 2019 - 07:25 PM

hey everyone i had some ideas that i wish to speak with you. I have first a great new: The demo version is 99% completed and i just have to test it and i'll be able to post it at the forum.

Now as for the ideas i wish to speaks with you... I wish to make 2 quests in the same time that would be very linked. I did take long time before i decided wich name i wish to give at the quest i was thinking and planning in the same time
as for the Dreams Realm. However for this one i'll use 2.55 version for the other project and i'll make a 2.55, and 2.52.2 versions of this current quest project.

"The name of the project ?" will you ask. As you said before it take me long time before i decided the name of the quest:

The Legend of Zelda: Nightmare Realm

... "But that will be the same as the Dreams Realm" you will tell me and i know you will do.

BUT !!! That won't be the same thing for 2 reasons:

Reason 1: i want to be original so the main adventure will be at another continant from the Dream Realm quest. "Moonlagath" for making it simple.

Reason 2: The main story will be differant from the "Dreams Realm". Instead of open the Door of Dreams, the player MUST avoid the "Tartaros Gate" to be open. The player also have to find all 8 Tablets of Nightmares and the 3 stones: Din's Stone, Farore's Stone, and Nayru's Stone. Not to open the "Tartaros Gate" but to create a blade. Also all 12 main dungeons will be in the overworld map and won't travel worlds after worlds.

The dungeons designs will be as well differants.
Since the 'Dreams Realm' had the sun symbol, i was thinking about making a moon symbol for the 'Nightmare Realm'.

The project is not yet made but if you wish to contribuate at the quest project when i'll post the demo of the "Dreams Realm" quest you're more then welcome and yes i'll make a empty quest for make this one.
If you participate there's some rules that you have to follow since i will be the original creator:

1- Only the gbc tilesets with some customations is allowed. You're free to uses any custom tiles you wish to make and making it as gbc palettes.

2-Easter Eggs will be allowed as well but you're limited at 30 Easter Eggs. (why 30 ? Because that will be the limit of a custom item for the surprise in the quest.)

3-Do not invites others membres without my or admins of this project's authorization. If you hire membres without our authorization you'll be kicked out from the project depended the time it'll takes.

4-The tiles and custom characters must be original. You can import custom characters and tiles but if you wish to import mines you have to ask me.

5-If you wish to create your own maps or if you wish to edit them you can but you cannot edit maps that i do and i'll make sur of this. I'll make a '!' form of the map in the map that i'll make.

6-If you wish to be admin or beta tester of the "Nightmare Realm" project before the project starts just ask me and i'll judge if you can or cannot be admin. Beta testers will be limited at 10 members for the moment.

-------------------------Story Preview--------------------------

"Longtime ago in a darkness time, the monsters of the moon ruled at "Moonlagath" the Land of the Red Moon. Each night red full moon appeared and the monsters becames more stronger and did killed alot of humans.
Unformatly for thoses who did fight against the monsters of the moon was hit by a terrible curse that put the victims in a endless nightmare because of the Moon of Blood. They died but not without terrible pains.

Then one day a hero that cames from nowhere come along and defeated the Nightmare Emperor and with the princess of the continant's help they sealed the Moon of Blood in a parallel world and sealed the monsters of the moon inside a prison named the "Tartaros Gate" and separate 8 Tablets of Nightmares that serves at key and the Sacred Blade locked and sealed the "Tartaros Gate" forever.

Some years passed and the continant lives in peace and build the "Tower of Moon" where the gate is and cannot be accessible without the Tablets of Nightmares. Unformately in the shadows a criminal organizations works in the shadows in order to retrives the Tablets of Nightmare and to ressurect the Nightmare Emperor. Someone will do at his power in order to stop the terrible organization and pervents the Endless Nightmare be free ? Or will he or she fails and puts the world in a Endless Nightmare ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yet again it's only a preview version but it's up to you if i should edit the story or not.

Also both quests will be linked by password that the player will get in the end of the quests.

I guess that's it my post ends here for the moments. If you had some questions, or if you wish to contribuate at this project leaves a comments here or just pm me.

Note: The project won't start until i the demo version of the "Dreams Realm" will be operationnal.

Note2: Since i'll works in 2 projects in the same time all of my others projects quest will be temporally in pause for a indifinite time so i don't know when i'll get back at my works of my others projects.

Edited by Sans, 22 June 2019 - 07:51 PM.

• Tabletpillow and Matthew like this

#2 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 22 June 2019 - 07:40 PM

I like this, unfortunately I got my own quest I'm working on so I can't help you on your next project. But I would like to see Dreams Realm to be released to the database as soon as possible. 

#3 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 22 June 2019 - 07:42 PM

okey i understand. And don't worry i'll post the demo as soon anything is tested :)

#4 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 23 June 2019 - 12:34 AM

Sounds Interresting im sure this wil be a Big Adventure :D will it be some Similiar Ideas like Hero of Dreams :D

#5 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 23 June 2019 - 09:14 AM

• Lordkronos likes this

#6 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 25 June 2019 - 08:49 PM

Okay,  1st off i am love this, so far,

2nd, i apologize if this is not the right spot, but I am stumped and am unable to progress any further.  i have been all over this map and cannot seem to find the sword or anything else no matter where i go or who i talk to.

any tips or hints?

#7 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 25 June 2019 - 09:35 PM

Okay,  1st off i am love this, so far,

2nd, i apologize if this is not the right spot, but I am stumped and am unable to progress any further.  i have been all over this map and cannot seem to find the sword or anything else no matter where i go or who i talk to.

any tips or hints?

8axs195wl3nuic8zg.jpg

You need to go under the thing link is under in the screen shot!

#8 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 28 June 2019 - 04:55 PM

I'll make some fixes that will make the pillars as a overhead layer while i'll fix some any glitchs that are reported.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users