• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Ether

Ether

Pale Stranger

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 16 February 2021 - 12:33 AM

If you've seen these before, a few got changed! Most didn't.

If you haven't seen these before, hi! I like Yuurand.

Yuurand areas:

Spoiler

EDIT: I'm crashing up against Pure's image limit with this post, so I've moved the non-Yuurand specific art down.

EDIT EDIT: Discord image hosting doesn't work anymore, so I've moved the art to imgbox instead. I touched up a handful while I was there.

Edited by Ether, 24 February 2024 - 11:10 PM.

• Anthus, Twilight Knight, Mitsukara and 11 others like this

#2 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 16 February 2021 - 01:02 AM

Cycad squad, reporting in!

Seeing your interpretations of various areas is honestly one of my favorite things in the Yuurand server. Getting to make some areas of my own with the Schrodinger update and then seeing your take on them was excellent. Also looks like there's a good handful of these that I missed so it's nice having it all in one place. 

• Mitsukara, Mani Kanina and Evan20000 like this

#3 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 16 February 2021 - 03:38 AM

yo this art slaps

i think it's genuinely kinda incredible that people are passionate enough about ZC stuff that fanart's coming out for it.  seeing things in our tiny little niche community get this much love warms me ol' cold dead heart!

• Mitsukara, Shane and Sheik like this

#4 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 16 February 2021 - 08:18 AM

Cycad squad, reporting in!

Seeing your interpretations of various areas is honestly one of my favorite things in the Yuurand server. Getting to make some areas of my own with the Schrodinger update and then seeing your take on them was excellent. Also looks like there's a good handful of these that I missed so it's nice having it all in one place. 

Basically this. :)

Also:
moahahha, you fell for my ploy, now I can nominate you to this years Superlatives when they come up in january next year! :upside:

#5 Ether

Ether

Pale Stranger

• Contributors

Posted 16 February 2021 - 12:28 PM

yo this art slaps

i think it's genuinely kinda incredible that people are passionate enough about ZC stuff that fanart's coming out for it.  seeing things in our tiny little niche community get this much love warms me ol' cold dead heart!

From where I'm sitting you guys are the ones that are incredible! I can put a couple hours or days into a project and then I have art. You guys are making entire games for free!

I'm not the only one putting this much love into a tiny little niche community, I'm not even close. I'm just approaching it from a different angle.

Also:
moahahha, you fell for my ploy, now I can nominate you to this years Superlatives when they come up in january next year! :upside:

I intend to be there!

• Rambly and Mitsukara like this

#6 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 16 February 2021 - 04:20 PM

I'm glad you finally gave Ayn Rand the representation she deserved in the Yuurei series with that Cargo Canyon piece.

For real those, I love all of these. They capture the games' atmosphere perfectly.  :love:

• Rambly likes this

#7 Aevin

Aevin

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 16 February 2021 - 11:51 PM

I haven't exactly been quiet about my love for these, but they're fantastic. It's also interesting when viewing them as a set, just how much you've improved with time. I loved your early images, too, but on a technical level it's astounding how much progress you've made. And it's great seeing so many of my own simple concepts given life in a different medium. Really happy that you decided to share them here.

• Rambly likes this

#8 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 18 February 2021 - 03:12 AM

...wow that makes Horizon look way more profound than just being a recolor of Nayru. I never thought that scene could actually be epic, but you did it!  :bounce:

#9 Ether

Ether

Pale Stranger

• Contributors

Posted 08 July 2021 - 09:39 PM

People in the Labyrinth have already seen these, but I'm bumping this to throw in two more areas. (One from Schrodinger's, one from Lifted.)

• Anthus likes this

#10 Ether

Ether

Pale Stranger

• Contributors

Posted 07 June 2023 - 06:01 PM

Hi! I'm bumping this thread to add some more accumulated images. (Those went into the OP for now, not here.) I'm also moving these Reikon-specific and miscellaneous images down here, since, uh, the Yuurand stuff alone is kind of crashing up against the image limit.

Reikon-specific spoilers:

Spoiler

Umbral Cloud:
Spoiler

Autimecia is not a spoiler:
lAQJeGr6_o.png

Everyone knows Tartaros:
JsfiXlbg_o.png

Edited by Ether, 24 February 2024 - 11:43 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: art

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users