Shameless Self Let's Play #1 - Zelda 3 - The Return of Ganon

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 19 April 2016 - 06:48 PM

While I wait an the data for Zelda 4 to be retrieved, I'll be doing a let's play of the Zelda 3, cus why not?  Oh, but I'll cut all the grinding and most of the overworld stuff, this is mostly just the dungeons.  So anyway, part 1 -

#2 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 20 April 2016 - 08:31 PM

Part 2 - I actually recommend level 2 FIRST, b/c once you get the Power Bracelet, you can get the Stepladder, and the the Blue Ring.  You'll wanna take a hammer to this level though.

#3 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 21 April 2016 - 10:27 PM

Part 3 - Seriously, do NOT enter this Level without a Blue Ring and Hookshot/Boomerang(or both), just don't.

#4 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 23 April 2016 - 08:57 PM

Part  4 - If you exploit the Hookshot, it's a LOT easier than it looks.  The minibosses will still give you trouble though.

#5 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 24 April 2016 - 10:12 PM

Part 5 - The Raft Level.  I wanted the Raft to be more than a glorified key, so I designed a Level and boss around it.  You can also use it to shortcut across the eastern river instead of walking around it.

Edited by Anarchy_Balsac, 24 April 2016 - 10:15 PM.

#6 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 02 May 2016 - 06:09 PM

Sorry for the delay, part - 6

I never could think of a name for this level.

#7 Gleeok

Gleeok

It's dangerous to dough alone, bake this.

• ZC Developers

Posted 07 May 2016 - 10:57 PM

I like how this quest is almost as whacked out as paradox was. Well, maybe /almost/ is a little too strong there, but still, this maybe gets a score of half-whacked on the paradox meter.

PS: I now wonder what sort of unit of measurement a 'whack' actually consists of. If we assume it is approximately 5/18ths of a wiggety-wiggety-wiggety-whack, then by simple logic we can deduce that off-da-hook equals one wiggety plus negative whack over twelve. This puts paradox at wiggety to the power of whack minus wiggety I believe.
  • Anarchy_Balsac likes this

#8 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 08 May 2016 - 07:47 AM

I like how this quest is almost as whacked out as paradox was. Well, maybe /almost/ is a little too strong there, but still, this maybe gets a score of half-whacked on the paradox meter.

PS: I now wonder what sort of unit of measurement a 'whack' actually consists of. If we assume it is approximately 5/18ths of a wiggety-wiggety-wiggety-whack, then by simple logic we can deduce that off-da-hook equals one wiggety plus negative whack over twelve. This puts paradox at wiggety to the power of whack minus wiggety I believe.

Funny you should mention that...........

Anyway, I started recording this days ago, but lost some of the segments and got aggravated for a few days.  There's a joke directed your way here @Gleeok

#9 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 09 May 2016 - 08:07 PM

Okay, it seems the youtube dicks won't let me upload videos longer than 15 minutes because of a video that I DIDN'T EVEN SHARE PUBLICLY.

Sorry, this may be on hold for 6 months.

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#10 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members

Posted 29 April 2017 - 11:05 AM

Just started level 11 (missed 10 somehow). I love the ideas here.

Yea...I'm playing on easy...mainly because I don't like quests where I'm constantly dying. And even in easy...I'm still doing that quite a bit. But the quest is very fun...and unique in so many ways. 

Level 11...I'm missing a key somewhere. I can't seem to find any more dive spots no matter how I display the map screen, aside from one in the center of the map which I can't get to yet. The furthest basement room I reached is the one with the destroy all power obtained by diving (three keys to get that far). Is there a extra hidden spot I'm missing somewhere? I even got the map and compass.

• Anarchy_Balsac likes this

#11 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 04 February 2018 - 09:08 PM

Worry not, I'll post a vid of that soon enough.  I lost the videos for level 9 and 10 in a hard drive crash, then got VERY busy IRL for a while.  Had to start a new game, but in the meantime, here's the level 8 video that youtube originally blocked:

Should have 9 up some time tomorrow.

Edited by Anarchy_Balsac, 04 February 2018 - 09:09 PM.

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#12 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:12 AM

Level 9, @Gleeok may wanna see this:

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#13 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members

Posted 07 February 2018 - 06:51 AM

I look forward to seeing the others...so I can see how the quest ends. I'm not up for starting over quite yet...but I'm especially curious about the end boss.

#14 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 07 February 2018 - 09:39 AM

Speaking of stuff you haven't seen, here's the level you had trouble finding:

#15 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:03 PM

Just started level 11 (missed 10 somehow). I love the ideas here.

Yea...I'm playing on easy...mainly because I don't like quests where I'm constantly dying. And even in easy...I'm still doing that quite a bit. But the quest is very fun...and unique in so many ways. 

Level 11...I'm missing a key somewhere. I can't seem to find any more dive spots no matter how I display the map screen, aside from one in the center of the map which I can't get to yet. The furthest basement room I reached is the one with the destroy all power obtained by diving (three keys to get that far). Is there a extra hidden spot I'm missing somewhere? I even got the map and compass.

Perhaps......THIS will help ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users