Looking for testers for HoD

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#1 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 16 February 2005 - 12:16 AM

Well, the title says it all. I am looking for some testers for my game, The Hero of Dreams, to see if there are any bugs in the game. I am going to begin the testing sometime in March. So, right now, I just want to find some people who want to test the game. Keep in mind that this game is huge! So, if you are not into big games, I suggest you turn back, because I need some good testers. I will give a lot more details as the testing approaches. But basically I want the testers to go through my game and look for spelling errors, graphical glitches, suggestions, etc. Anyways, post here if you want to test my game and keep in mind, there are no hard feelings if you don't make it, because I can't chose everyone.

So far I have two people that want to test my game.
-skateboarder
-zmaster

#2 Neptune

Neptune

Grand Overlord Empress

• Forum Moderators

Posted 16 February 2005 - 12:30 AM

Well Mr. Shoelace. I'd be totally willing to test for you. I tested Isle of the Winds for DFW, and am testing Snort's really long abbreviated quest. I'm into the longer quests, and your's looks excellent. It would be my honor to test it for you.

#3 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

·

• Members

Posted 16 February 2005 - 12:50 AM

OMG, yes, I'll test! icon_eek.gif ... What more can I say, really. I'll be happy to test, Shoelace. icon_smile.gif

#4 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 17 February 2005 - 12:27 AM

BTW, I am not in a big hurry, so I am going to leave this thread open for a week. icon_razz.gif icon_thumbsup.gif

#5 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 18 February 2005 - 09:14 PM

I'm in. I tested MMDWR DC.

#6 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 20 February 2005 - 09:07 PM

Cool. As of right now, my testers are:

-skateboarder11
-zmaster
-BH4
-Hero Link

There are still space left. Also, I will say it again that testing won't start until March. Which means, my game may instead be released in April. *Stupid Homework.

#7 Neptune

Neptune

Grand Overlord Empress

• Forum Moderators

Posted 20 February 2005 - 11:24 PM

What will the percentage of the entire quests completeion be when we test it? 50%, 100%? I'm just curious how long the quest will be when we test it. icon_smile.gif

#8 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 21 February 2005 - 01:50 AM

Well, for the first beta, I will try to have it ready to level 7, although, I am just going to want you guys to test up to level 3, so that everyone can be at the same level and then so on. That is what I am trying to do. icon_razz.gif

#9 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 21 February 2005 - 12:27 PM

I'll test Shoelace. icon_biggrin.gif Your quest seems intresting to play. icon_thumbsup.gif

Do what you gotta do first Shoelace, Homework is more important and we can wait till you release your quest. icon_wink.gif

Edited by DragonBoy, 21 February 2005 - 12:28 PM.

#10 Highsight

Highsight

Jake Wins

• Members

Posted 21 February 2005 - 03:12 PM

I LOVE testing. ^_^ Can I please test? I promise to do the best job I can.

#11 Dark Emperor

Dark Emperor

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 22 February 2005 - 01:25 PM

I'd like to test the "The Hero of Dreams ", Shoelace. I played the demo and the quest was really interesting. icon_thumbsup.gif I tested "Twisted Fate" of the Shifted One.

Edited by Dark Emperor, 22 February 2005 - 01:26 PM.

#12 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 23 February 2005 - 12:05 AM

Okay, I think that is a great bunch of testers. Thanks for wanting to test my game. I will be PMing you guys shortly to tell you guys more details on everything and to see if you any of you guys changed your minds. j/k

Anyways thanks again and here is the list of testers:

-skateboarder11
-zmaster
-BH4
-Hero Link
-DragonBoy
-linkman90
-DarkEmperor

#13 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 24 February 2005 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE(Shoelace @ Feb 20 2005, 07:07 PM)
Also, I will say it again that testing won't start until March.  Which means, my game may instead be released in April. *Stupid Homework.

Welcome to my world.

#14 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 07 March 2005 - 10:45 PM

Since I am no longer looking for testers I am closing this thread. RIP. icon_razz.gif

#15 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 21 August 2005 - 09:13 PM

I reopened this thread from a lot of testers (even the ones not listed above) quit the testing team for one reason or another. Also, only three of the testers are where I need them to be. I am at the point of game completetion soon and I need my game bugfree for a release. And because of the size of my game, three testers won't be able to catch all of these little bugs here and there.

So I am opening two more slots for anyone that wants to test my game "The Hero of Dreams". One thing is I really need good testers and game ZC players since I need to catch you up to the other three testers. If you think you can do it, post here in this thread and I will review it and give you an answer. So who wants to be a tester?

Good Testers, Good
-Elise
-DarkEmperor
-zmaster

Not Where they are suppose to be: (Please try to catch up)
-skateboarder11
-Hero Link

Two slots open:
-
-

Edited by Shoelace, 21 August 2005 - 09:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users