Regions of HoD

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Forum Moderators

Posted 17 October 2005 - 10:46 AM

I know it has been many months since you posted those screenshots, but I am guessing that you have progressed on the quest since then. It looks excellent, from what I can see. And I agree, an overworld probably turns out much better if you draw it out first and know what you want it to look like as a whole before designing it. You are full of good ideas, Shoelace, and I have high hopes for HoD.

#17 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 17 October 2005 - 01:00 PM

I noticed that freezelda has brought back some old topics. Please don't post in topics that are older than 2 monthes except if they are sticky. You can read the rules about that, but I know you didn't know, so I am not mad. icon_razz.gif

Anyways, I guess it is okay to revive this topic, since I guess I can talk about the regions. Well the whole entire overworld is completely done. I am going to leave it how it is because I have redid the overworld countless times to make it fun and exciting. Thoughout the game, there are different types of mountains, with the ones in the picture, it isn't one type of mountain tiles all around. I was thinking of changing the mountains to one type, but that would take way too long, especailly with the game as huge as it is, and I want to finish the game as soon as possible. But of course, you all know I am a perfectionist, I will make sure that it will be a very enjoyable experience.

Also, wow, those pictures are old. O_o Some of the areas look the same, but a majority had a major makeover. Later this week, I will post some more pictures of the regions, but that will be after the two midterms that I need to get back to studying.

#18 Theryan

Theryan

Burrito

• Members

Posted 17 October 2005 - 02:12 PM

Thanks a lot, Shoelace! I was really anticipating this quest... now I'm REALLY REALLY looking forward to it! I can't wait!!!

Greats shots by the way! icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif

Edited by theryan, 17 October 2005 - 02:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users