Photo

Screenshot of the Week 86

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

Poll: Pick your favorite screenshot. (66 member(s) have cast votes)

Pick your favorite screenshot.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#31 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 22 April 2005 - 08:10 PM

Alot more then you think. user posted imageWell I hope to see more of your shots Prince, they are excellent. icon_biggrin.gif

#32 Aaron

Aaron

AKA partymetroid

• Members

Posted 22 April 2005 - 11:58 PM

Gosh they were all so good, but Gashin's was best to me icon_razz.gif . I love the tiles in your shot. And I also like Drari's a lot icon_smile.gif . That dragon is pimp. *votes for Gashin*

#33 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 23 April 2005 - 11:14 AM

If you ask me, Gashin's shot is a little bright. I voted for PGX8.

#34 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 23 April 2005 - 12:24 PM

Drari: I almost voted for your shot. That dragon is cool, but it would have been coller if you wold have made it animated. #2 Rank
Gashin: ... This shot is incredible... It is a mix of TMC, and the BS set... * voted *
Hunter P Brown: No offense, but this dungeon is a little plain. If you would have made the walls less... rectangular, and added some more stuff to the floor, it would have been allright.
Linkman90: This is a good concept, but it is a little plain also. You shold have made the isle not so square, and added some more waves, and rocks.
OMEG: This shot is nice. There could have been a tad more detail, but other than that, it is pretty good. Well, the only thing is the coloring. It seems a bit bright.
PolygonX8: What is with the beheading of the shyguy? icon_smile.gif. This shot has a nice design.
venom343: The custom characters are cool, but the cliff they are standing on is a bit to angular. Also, the grass it a bit plain.
Zemious: This shot is also really good. I love the panoramic veiw of the mountains, but that water looks a little odd. You shold have ad three or so different water rows to make it look a little more detailed. Good job. #3 Rank

Good job everyone, Maybe I'l enter next week.

Edited by tobias_daboi, 23 April 2005 - 12:27 PM.

#35 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 23 April 2005 - 08:16 PM

I know this is a bit late, but Gashin wins SotW 86. Congratulations! You're still ranked 2nd. icon_razz.gif

icon_king.gif PrinceMSC icon_king.gif

#36 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 23 April 2005 - 09:34 PM

Gashin won everyone bad....wow Gashin congrats. icon_biggrin.gif Outstanding work in your shot. I hope to see more of this new quest. icon_thumbsup.gif

#37 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 23 April 2005 - 10:24 PM

Next time Gashin... NEXT TIME!!! icon_aggravated.gif

Congrats. icon_smile.gif

#38 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 24 April 2005 - 12:01 AM

Congrats, Gashin. It was a great shot! icon_razz.gif

#39 Deepfreeze

Deepfreeze

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 24 April 2005 - 12:39 AM

I just saw the shot on the front page, and I say it's one of the best shots ever. It appeals to the eye and none of the colors or tiles clash, and they all look perfectly natural in the pallette. The screen design could be beat, but not by much, and then there's that exponential curve of perfection between screen design and tile setup. Sometimes a good layout for a screen can make it look cluttered, especially with tiles mildly colored as that. I think that the shot was as good as it can ever be, yin and yang seem well balanced. icon_biggrin.gif

#40 Red Phazon

Red Phazon

Adept

• Members

Posted 26 April 2005 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE(PolygonX8 @ Apr 16 2005, 11:56 PM)

Though... if you lose... I'll do to your shot what I did to Doopliss:

What do you mean?
What did you do to Doopliss? Do you mean in Paper Mario?

#41 KDillon

KDillon

Senior

• Members

Posted 01 June 2005 - 06:00 PM

Why does everyone like gashins cause i dont =no offence=i meen the grass bothers me so much it looks like a waterfall and it doesnt mend with the normal grass

i vote for drari i like the dragon and how its dark out but i dont see how he got in that enclosed area icon_blink.gif

well i voted for you!!! icon_lol.gif

#42 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 01 June 2005 - 06:20 PM

Adioboy, please don't revive threads older than two months old. The thread has already accomplished its mission, and these Screenshots may already even be out of date by their authors. PLEASE take a moment to read the rules of PureZC in my signature, as if you don't, you might get yourself banned out of ignorance which you can prevent by reading those guidelines! I don't want to you see you ban yourself when you can preven it so easily!

* Thread Closed *

#43 Moldorm

Moldorm

Magus

• Members

Posted 23 June 2005 - 07:22 AM

Gashin!!! Your shot rules them all!!!

#44 fatdude

fatdude

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 23 June 2005 - 02:56 PM

Edited by fatdude, 23 June 2005 - 02:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users