quest involving free exploration summoning war myrule

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Shosci

Shosci

Gaming Topics and Live Streams

• Members

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:21 PM

Anyone know a really good 2.5 quest where you can conquer any dungeon in any order you want? Something like A Link Between Worlds...

I have played one quest which has that feature "Myrule," but I want a quest to keep it simple.

Not just to play, but I need something to kind of inspire me when working on my new quest, which has the same idea.

#2 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:35 PM

Darkflamewolf's quests basically... Origin, Isle of the Winds... but only Origin is 2.5.

The Hero's memory, though, you can't start with advanced levels. You need to do L1 to access L3, do L2 to access L4, and so on...

I'm sure that there are a lot of (old) classic quests in the database with freedom about the order of levels, but usually L8 is way harder than L1, so in the end, people finished the levels in order.

Edited by Air Luigi, 13 October 2014 - 09:36 PM.

#3 HavoX

HavoX

Has more posts in Doomworld than in PureZC

• Members

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:47 PM

The only quest I could come up with that allowed freedom of exploration is Antiquity... Then again, most, but not all NES-style quests follow this format.

I'm also planning on doing a quest that encourages clearing a dungeon in any order.

Edited by HavoX, 13 October 2014 - 09:49 PM.

#4 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

Sometimes lurking. Rarely posting.

• Members

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:57 PM

<selfpromotion>

In Path of Shadows, you can pick one of two routes, each of which has a set of dungeons you can tackle in (almost) any order.

</selfpromotion>

It's not my best work, but a few people like it.

#5 Mero

Mero

Touch Fluffy Tail

• Banned

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:06 AM

Shit! You beat me to it my friend. I too was going to proclaim Path of Shadows by the above person. But he decided to selfproclaim instead.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: quest, involving, free, exploration, summoning, war, myrule

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users