Photo

6th Quest Entry - Through the Inverse Glass

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#31 AuraPhoenix1500

AuraPhoenix1500

• Members

Posted 23 March 2020 - 03:15 PM

Okay, I've tried a whole bunch of things, and I still need help. So, the item to kill the Patra is in Level 2, right? But the only way I can progress is by getting past either the screen to the left of the Patra, or the screen above the Patra. But, I can't figure out how to remove the blocks in the way. I've tried everything—dashing, the bat, the maces, the cane (although cane blocks don't seem to appear on top of these blocks), big bombs, the octorok—even the shovel, and nothing seems to work. What am I missing?

#32 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 23 March 2020 - 06:58 PM

For the Blocks go to The Mirror Manji Dungeon Located in the East Woods This Dungeon has many Walls which Lead to the dungeon in the West Woods Little fun Fact if you know how you can Beat the Moon Dungeon realy Quick without doing Much. Ether way Now in Moon Dungeon you must Pusch a Block in One Room it Leads to Stairs with the Gloves but yeah its Realy Confusing im Stuck Realy Much to and that Even i Have the Lamb Blue Octoroc and Armos :D

• Anthus likes this

#33 AuraPhoenix1500

AuraPhoenix1500

• Members

Posted 23 March 2020 - 07:24 PM

Thanks! That's really helpful!

#34 AuraPhoenix1500

AuraPhoenix1500

• Members

Posted 23 March 2020 - 11:03 PM

OH MY GOD

DASHING MAKES BLOCKS GO THROUGH ENEMIES

#35 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:25 AM

No Problem im Glad i could Help welp now i Only need to Figure out how i can Progress Good Luck i hope you will not Stuck Like me in the B Levels :D

#36 Link83

Link83

• Members

Posted 20 May 2020 - 10:46 PM

Run across the same major issue on 2 attempted plays so far.  Each time after getting the first Triforce piece in Level A, after saving and reloading on a future session the cane won't work, almost like I hit a permanent red bubble.  I have not found a way to restore it - death, fairies, medicine, restarting the system, and running into every type of mob accessible hasn't worked.

#37 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 21 May 2020 - 12:35 AM

What version of ZC are you using? There was a similar issue in the past that was a ZC bug. Zoria and Rob tried to fix it in a recent build.

#38 Link83

Link83

• Members

Posted 21 May 2020 - 12:41 AM

#39 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 21 May 2020 - 04:30 AM

Which build in particular? This was something that was changed fairly recently.

#40 Link83

Link83

• Members

Posted 21 May 2020 - 07:37 AM

Looks like Beta 46, downloaded on May 12.

#41 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 21 May 2020 - 01:21 PM

Yeah, that's indeed after their fix for a similar issue. My guess is, like all things with this mess of a program, fixing one bug broke another. I've let them know about it. In the meantime, moving your savefile to a beta version earlier than 39 (like 36) might temporarily get you around the problem.

#42 Link83

Link83

• Members

Posted 21 May 2020 - 06:57 PM

Unfortunately no go, Gleeok's quest loads okay into beta 36 from the save file, this one does not.  Looks like I will have to wait out a new build to continue playing this one.

#43 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 21 May 2020 - 08:44 PM

What version of ZC are you using? There was a similar issue in the past that was a ZC bug. Zoria and Rob tried to fix it in a recent build.

Does this quest have a scripted saving mechanic? If so, then there is a problem when quests do not exit cleanly.

#44 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 21 May 2020 - 09:36 PM

Run across the same major issue on 2 attempted plays so far.  Each time after getting the first Triforce piece in Level A, after saving and reloading on a future session the cane won't work, almost like I hit a permanent red bubble.  I have not found a way to restore it - death, fairies, medicine, restarting the system, and running into every type of mob accessible hasn't worked.

What gameplay settings are you using in the quest config?

Which level A is this? Screenshot please?

#45 Link83

Link83

• Members

Posted 21 May 2020 - 11:43 PM

It's the green Manji version of Level A I completed first, although I'd been exploring parts of Level B that are beyond the Manji section before saving for the night.  Settings are default for ZC and the quest aside from using Link's sprite.  I don't know if the problems had anything to do with hitting 0 acorns as the fairy wouldn't refill those on reload either, though I could buy them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users