Posted 12 March 2017 - 05:39 PM

the update doesn't work for me

#47 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 12 March 2017 - 06:13 PM

Alright I am gettin more the hang of it, jump, jump, jump and glide hehe

In the Forsaken Castle F2, to the right of the door that requires the boss key, if you bomb up, you get stuck in the wall

how do I release the red and blue blocks on F4 either side of the top of the map

Edited by Mister Snooze, 12 March 2017 - 06:43 PM.

#48 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:28 PM

You have actived somes switch hidden on the top side of the Forsaken Castle's map. However you'll need the small key plus the wand to progress at the rest of the castle

#49 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:58 AM

Here is a suggestion to make this game more playable, put a heart ring in one of those rooms where you had to spend a key to get a key and at least you get something to make it worthwhile and you have the ability to regenerate if needed (and believe me it is needed) unless you like cheaters.

#50 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:19 PM

i'll made it as the next update of the game 

#51 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:34 PM

You have actived somes switch hidden on the top side of the Forsaken Castle's map. However you'll need the small key plus the wand to progress at the rest of the castle

Got it.

Sea of storms - decided to save when I arrived and when I opened back up I was on some kind of island with only a warp which lead me back to the start and no way back

and a magic ring as well, thanks, hehe

#52 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:51 PM

no problem: and the island with only a warp is been be placed by me on any cases for a bug

#53 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:11 PM

I hope I am not stuck,

Edited by Mister Snooze, 13 March 2017 - 02:47 PM.

#54 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:36 PM

stuck on level 2 watter tower

have 2 keys

and got cape

Bought bow, but got no arrow.

Cannot figure out how to proceed. I see there is one room with eye statues that you likely have to shoot. But without arrow that is difficult.

Also in the room with eye statues is a lock behind blocks which I cannot get to. 

Also the block switches are buggy, they reset whenever you leave the room.

Really cofuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuused at this point

#55 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:48 PM

the arrows is somewhere on the tower. You have to push the torch who can be pushable. There's a switch tile hidden under the torch 

#56 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:49 PM

I finished the mansion and can't open the tower in the north yet. did I miss something in the storm area? What is next?

#57 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:15 PM

you cannot open the door until you complete the quest (on the next version) If you got all Triforces Pieces go at the Mayath Mountains and then go at the Cave of Truth. 
Enter and exit and re enter inside the cave until you see a part of a dungeon on the top of the cave and then you'll arrives at the Triforce Chamber. You'll need all 8 Triforces pieces to unlock the door at the top and go on the stairs. you'll arrives at the Dark Ruins continues at the north until you'll enter at the Dark Realm

#58 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:17 PM

you cannot open the door until you complete the quest (on the next version) If you got all Triforces Pieces go at the Mayath Mountains and then go at the Cave of Truth. 
Enter and exit and re enter inside the cave until you see a part of a dungeon on the top of the cave and then you'll arrives at the Triforce Chamber. You'll need all 8 Triforces pieces to unlock the door at the top and go on the stairs. you'll arrives at the Dark Ruins continues at the north until you'll enter at the Dark Realm

Ah yes I remember now :tard:

#59 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:22 PM

XD

#60 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:40 PM

There is a room in the Dark Realm in the upper left with 4 candles. The upper left candle needs to be lit but nothing I have works. Any hints.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users