Mayath island help

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:12 PM

This is the topic where you can ask me somes helps when you need it. 

You can also reports somes bug that i can fix it but certains bugs cannot be fixed so don't worry about all this.

If you have any problems and you don't know where you must go and what you must do then you can comment here or on my quest page ''The Legend of Zelda: Mayath Island'' 

#2 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:32 PM

Is it possible to use the keys out of order in the Tower? I beat the boss and now cannot find a key to finish.

I like this game by the way, It is not my favorite tileset but you have made it look great! I especially like Waterfall City

Edited by Mister Snooze, 08 March 2017 - 05:53 PM.

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#3 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 08 March 2017 - 07:20 PM

i think ^^' i'll check it out. By the way Waterfall city and an another city on Mayath Mountains is especially based on china themes but not perfect ^^'

#4 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:17 AM

i think ^^' i'll check it out. By the way Waterfall city and an another city on Mayath Mountains is especially based on china themes but not perfect ^^'

Yes and they look Chinese, I love that look.

Right now i am having trouble finding a key in level 3 for the area past the maze, i have looked and looked.

Also, just a note, a maze clue would be nice (although I figured it out)..

Edited by Mister Snooze, 09 March 2017 - 12:36 PM.

#5 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:05 PM

oh there's one: if you check the 4 statues eyes you'll know thoses 4 statues haves a certain logic but if you read the tablet on the first floor you'll notice to not follow the last path because the last statues lays you. you must follow the path on the way you had passed before. Exemple if you passed Up you must go at the up at the last ways for the paths. 

For the key try to figure out at the sound of your compass (when you kill 3 red darknuts)

Edited by Cedric, 09 March 2017 - 01:06 PM.

#6 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:30 PM

For the key try to figure out at the sound of your compass (when you kill 3 red darknuts)

OK I see the maze path clue, thanks, that is good,

however i picked up the compass but i don't understand how that tells me where the key is.

#7 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:34 PM

well i explain: With your compass when you enter on certain room, you'll hear a certain ''beep'' from your compass: then you're at a room where is the key. For the key where you searching you'll need to explode a wall on the south from the stair room to find the secret easly pick your sword at the weakness wall you'll hears a different sound if you no already explode it

#8 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:39 PM

well i explain: With your compass when you enter on certain room, you'll hear a certain ''beep'' from your compass: then you're at a room where is the key. For the key where you searching you'll need to explode a wall on the south from the stair room to find the secret easly pick your sword at the weakness wall you'll hears a different sound if you no already explode it

Thank you, I usually play with my sound off, i have old ears and not good hearing, so can't tell by sound when things happen

i will find it Thanks!

#9 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:40 PM

no problem ;)

#10 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 09 March 2017 - 02:33 PM

no problem ;)

i am feeling a little stupid right now because i just can't figure it out

#11 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 09 March 2017 - 02:37 PM

nah don't worry about that 

#12 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 09 March 2017 - 04:55 PM

nah don't worry about that 

i have literally bombed every south wall except in Basement 2 where you have no bombs, nothing. what am i missing? An I supposed to have the train by now?

Geez it is not a bottom wall and no compass sound in that room, it is, well i let others find out on there own hehe

Edited by Mister Snooze, 09 March 2017 - 04:58 PM.

#13 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 09 March 2017 - 10:00 PM

are you trying the ''right'' wall ? 

• arieltap likes this

#14 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 09 March 2017 - 10:32 PM

Hi Cedric! I am enjoying your quest so far! Question: I am in level 4. Should I have a better sword and shield by now? I still have the baby first sword and shield. Thanks!

#15 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 09 March 2017 - 10:42 PM

if you want to conquer the dungeon easly then yes. 

For the White Sword you must

-get the Mine Wagon

-Go on the Death Valley

-Go on the West from where you arrived on the Death Valley

-Put a bomb on a well and when the wall explode and show you a cave entrance go in and you'll be on the special Dungeon the ''Demon Temple''

• arieltap likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users