Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:40 AM

Well i thought this topic might be good to make
so heres what i'm playing right now
Just started The rpg on xbox 360 called Lost Odyssey
And i'm on disk 1 And i'm loving It Woohoo
Going for a 100% completion game icon_biggrin.gif
So if anybody cares i'll keep You guys updated on how far i'm in the game

''So Now Lets talk about what games Are everybody is playing'' icon_biggrin.gif

Edited by linktopower, 22 August 2011 - 11:42 AM.

#2 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:44 AM

Currently working my way through Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorney (I had stopped playing video games for a while, but Russ told me (in a roundabout sort of way) that I NEEDED to play this game, so I picked up a copy).

Other than that...just beat Story of the Blanks the other day (an MLP fangame/adventure)...SOOOO depressing.

#3 Moo2wo

Moo2wo

Yes, you're seeing this.

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:47 AM

Don't we already have a topic like this? I could have sworn...

Anyways, right now I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. A 3-heart, deathless run, to be precise. I'm enjoying it greatly. icon_smile.gif I'm to the final boss, but I keep putting off fighting him out of fear that will be my first death, since his attacks kill you instantly if you have that little health. I also didn't get the health upgrade. Once I beat him I'll post it in the Game Achievements thread.

#4 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:51 AM

QUOTE(PowerGauntlets @ Aug 22 2011, 11:44 AM) View Post

Currently working my way through Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorney (I had stopped playing video games for a while, but Russ told me (in a roundabout sort of way) that I NEEDED to play this game, so I picked up a copy).

Other than that...just beat Story of the Blanks the other day (an MLP fangame/adventure)...SOOOO depressing.

Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorney I'v been meaning to get that game at some point:)
is it any count?

QUOTE(Moo2wo @ Aug 22 2011, 11:47 AM) View Post

Don't we already have a topic like this? I could have sworn...

Anyways, right now I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. A 3-heart, deathless run, to be precise. I'm enjoying it greatly. icon_smile.gif I'm to the final boss, but I keep putting off fighting him out of fear that will be my first death, since his attacks kill you instantly if you have that little health. I also didn't get the health upgrade. Once I beat him I'll post it in the Game Achievements thread.

And did we already have topic like this? I'v not seen it
A 3HP Run on Zelda Thats sounds like fun...
in a sick and twisted way icon_lol.gif

#5 Golden Chocobo

Golden Chocobo

For Hoshido!

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:52 AM

QUOTE(PowerGauntlets @ Aug 22 2011, 10:44 AM) View Post

My favorite! And yes, you need to play it.

I have recently finished replaying the first Phoenix Wright, followed by the first Professor Layton (first time). I am currently playing through the Diabolical Box.

OoT 3DS is in the works as well, but I haven't touched it for a few weeks. I also ordered Tales of Vesperia, and it should be arriving today :O

#6 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:30 PM

QUOTE(linktopower @ Aug 22 2011, 11:40 AM) View Post

Just started The rpg on xbox 360 called Lost Odyssey
And i'm on disk 1 And i'm loving It Woohoo
Going for a 100% completion game icon_biggrin.gif

If you mean by getting all the Achievements, then good luck finding all the hidden items. Having your Immortals learn all skills and the Treasure Trove achievement are the hardest achievements to earn.

Here are the games that I'm playing:

Catherine - Doing my second playthrough on Normal. After beating the game, I never thought pushing blocks would be THAT addicting
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - I just started playing this. It's a very good action game. This game supposedly has an awesome storyline. I laughed so hard when the main character Monkey distracts enemies by yelling "HEY!" with his arms spread out. icon_lol.gif
NIER - I also got this recently. It was on clearence in Best Buy so I snagged it. While this game got poor reviews, people have been saying it is the most underrated game on the 360/PS3. So far, I'm loving the feel of it. The soundtrack is amazing. But the graphics sure take a hit. This game looks like it could be done on the Wii.
  • David likes this

#7 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE(linktopower @ Aug 22 2011, 11:51 AM) View Post
Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorney I'v been meaning to get that game at some point:)
is it any count?
It's absolutely brilliant. The plot of it all hooks you right away.
Spoiler

Edited by PowerGauntlets, 22 August 2011 - 01:29 PM.

#8 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:43 PM

It only gets better, man. icon_wink.gif

Myself, I've been playing Terraria...And not much else. DX

Wait no, I'm an idiot. icon_razz.gif I've also been playing Trials and Tribulations. (Third PW game) 3rd case. Armstrong is terrifying. icon_deformed.gif

#9 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE(SpacemanDan @ Aug 22 2011, 12:43 PM) View Post
Wait no, I'm an idiot. icon_razz.gif I've also been playing Trials and Tribulations. (Third PW game) 3rd case. Armstrong is terrifying. icon_deformed.gif
That's actually the one I'm playing right now. I couldn't find a copy of either of the first two :/

#10 Pabru

Pabru

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:07 PM

Sid Meier's Pirates and Fallout 3. If the industry pumps out more games of this quality I'll be happy for a longggg time. I could play Fallout forever.

#11 Ica

Ica

Napoleon Bonaparty

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:14 PM

Currently at the end of Chrono Tigger, on the Wii. Then I'll play Earthbound on a Emulator, and (then) download Paper Mario on the Wii. I dont know, i'm kinda in a RPG rush...

#12 Cukeman

Cukeman

"Tra la la, look for Sahasrahla. ... ... ..."

• Banned

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:22 PM

I haven't played in weeks due to ZC productivity icon_thumbsup.gif

But here's the games I last played and haven't finished:
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (PS2)
Tomb Raider 3 (PS1)
Final Fantasy (NES)
Punch-Out!! (NES)
Mega Man ZX Advent (DS)

#13 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:26 PM

Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor - Okay, so technically that's not the official name for it, but it's the cooler name. It's a fun game, but definitely not up to par with the rest of the series. Only on case 2 so far.
Ghost Trick - Only a few chapters in, but it's awesome. Especially the concept of rewinding to four minutes before the time of death. I love those puzzles.
Megaman 10 - It's Megaman. What more needs to be said?
Disney: Epic Mickey - Off an on for half a year. Not perfect, but it's fun.
Sonic Adventure 2 - I'm trying to get all the emblems and unlock Green Hill Zone before Generations comes out. And I'm failing miserably.

And that's about it.

QUOTE(PowerGauntlets @ Aug 22 2011, 10:49 AM) View Post

That's actually the one I'm playing right now. I couldn't find a copy of either of the first two :/

A word of warning: that may get confusing. In particular, the story arc that runs through the game has its roots in one of the cases from the second game, so yeah, it might get a bit jumbled up. Although the third is easily the best in the series. If you get confused by the story (since you didn't play the first two), feel free to PM me.

#14 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE(Russ @ Aug 22 2011, 01:26 PM) View Post
A word of warning: that may get confusing. In particular, the story arc that runs through the game has its roots in one of the cases from the second game, so yeah, it might get a bit jumbled up. Although the third is easily the best in the series. If you get confused by the story (since you didn't play the first two), feel free to PM me.
I read the manga adaptation of the first game, so it's not confusing me too much. I think I'm following pretty well. It's the gameplay I still have to get used to...

#15 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:59 PM

I just mostly have a lot of games that sit on my hard drive that I come back to periodically. For example:
  • Terraria
  • Minecraft
  • Zelda Classic. Obviously.
  • SMB X (Such a shame that it will never get an update, as it's made by Redigit, creator of Terraria.)
  • Doom / Doom II / Heretic / Hexen / Strife - The list of WADs for them that I'm playing. Yes, it's huge. Yes, I love them all.

Otherwise, I have:
  • Fallout 3: New Vegas, complete with plenty of mods. I already beat everything for the first Fallout 3, although I never went into the Pit for some reason. Eh. If I don't care, .. well, .. again, eh.
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Skies - I haven't touched this in months. Yet it's still installed and ready to go.
  • Oblivion - Complete with plenty of Mods, again. Never really got to ... um ... well, finish it this go-around, I guess. I'm on like my sixth play-through, so I don't mind. You already know that each play-through can be huge, so... Now if only it didn't keep crashing.
  • Diablo II + Lords of Destruction - MedianXL Mod - It's crazy. Yet, it's now incredibly boring because I don't like to keep dying.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users