• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Migokalle

Migokalle

Weeeeeeee!!

• Members

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:22 PM

Hey everyone!

I don't know how long it's been since I got to be part of this QPF, back when it was called Screen 80, but I'm pretty sure it's something along the lines of 'a while'. Since then we've renamed it to The Bermuda Productions and we've seen people come and go. Right now it's Sheik, Supindahood and myself who find ourselves here, but we won't for much longer.

You see, we are not done making games, but for reasons I will not get into here (and there is a lot of them), we have decided we no longer have any use for a QPF. Don't worry though, this does not mean we're not going to continiue making The Hylian Phoenix, and we will of course keep working on our other projects as well. We just won't share news in one single forum.

So yeah, this is hardly a real goodbye, but I thought it'd be nice to make a little post to announce our leave, simply because we've been using this for a while. We'll keep using the Bermuda name, just for fun though, so it's not like all is lost. Hehe. For old time's sake though, here's the last screenshot we'll ever post in these forums. Some of you might recognize it.
IPB Image
See ya around!

#2 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrator

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:53 PM

IPB Image IPB Image
Am I right?

Anyways, all good things come to an end someday, but still, I'm kinda sad to see the end of Bermuda. It's been one of my favorite QPFs, since way back when it was Screen 80, complete with Tri's silly I-80 logo. But I understand that you need to let it go now. So long, Bermuda.

#3 Migokalle

Migokalle

Weeeeeeee!!

• Members

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:04 PM

QUOTE(Russ @ Jan 20 2013, 07:53 PM) View Post

IPB Image IPB Image
Am I right?

Anyways, all good things come to an end someday, but still, I'm kinda sad to see the end of Bermuda. It's been one of my favorite QPFs, since way back when it was Screen 80, complete with Tri's silly I-80 logo. But I understand that you need to let it go now. So long, Bermuda.

Yeah, that's it. I originally made this just for fun, but Jonathan did a nice job with the underwater vines, and it would be a nice throwback to use the screen in the actual game, so maybe we will.

#4 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:06 PM

Robn, you and the work yourself and Bermuda made will always be legendary. I've said this several times and I know a lot of other people have said this in the past. Bermuda was THE forum to for the best quests in PZC that truly excelled in things we have never seen before. I remember when I used to be part of this forum when it was Screen 80 that. you vowed to reach a goal like this, and despite the lack of finished work (with the exception of Dead Forest), I can wholeheartedly say that this goal came true. It's a good thing you're still hanging around in development. A lack of a QPF doesn't change anything.

QUOTE(Russ @ Jan 20 2013, 12:53 PM) View Post

XD I remember that! I still need to think of a crazy logo for Ambient Silence! icon_lol.gif

#5 Xenix

Xenix

Well excuse me princess.

• Members

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

It's sad to see this forum go. I remember always saying to myself when I logged on " Let me see if there's been any updates in the Screen 80 forum." I was always looking at the great WIP gems you guys had in store for us every time we entered. icon_smile.gif Alas, all good things reach an end at some point. I am sad that this forum is going away, I have lots of memories of this forum. icon_frown.gif

#6 NoeL

NoeL

Remilia looks better with grey/green hair.

• Members

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE(Migokalle @ Jan 20 2013, 12:22 PM) View Post
IPB Image
I know this isn't the screenshot critique thread, but those swiss rolls bridge logs are at a slightly different perspective to the rest of the screen. icon_razz.gif

Also, I never followed QPFs so I'm not sad to see you go. As long as you're still working on the quests that's all that matters. icon_wink.gif

#7 Jared

Jared

The delayed hero

• Members

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

Aww, it's sad to see it go...even though it's not technically gone.

So...bye...I guess? icon_razz.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users