• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#1 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 27 June 2020 - 09:44 PM

Howdy Everyone here i made The Help and Bug Thread :D

And Here Goes first a Info of an Maybe Bug in Tempel of Time no Stairs works There i Encountered as i Was Exploring a bit the Locations trough the Level 4 Cheat i Would Like to Make a Walktrough of it so i ask if this is a Bug or Becouse of Cheat :D

zc-screen00277.png
zc-screen00278.png
zc-screen00279.png

• TheRock likes this

#2 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 27 June 2020 - 10:12 PM

It's not a bug, that's just because of the cheat. I would recommend not using any cheats to go through walls. You might break something.  

• Lordkronos likes this

#3 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 28 June 2020 - 07:59 AM

It's not a bug, that's just because of the cheat. I would recommend not using any cheats to go through walls. You might break something.  

Oh Ok thats Good to Know for my Playtrough so i can Start it witout Trouble :D

#4 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 28 June 2020 - 02:14 PM

I Dont know if im Stuck Now but if Yes Guys Keep in mind to Think Carefully were to use Keys i Used The Key from The Vilage for the Majors House Cave and im not Sure if that was right :D

https://www.youtube....h?v=Mvhq9n_C4Ts

#5 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 28 June 2020 - 04:54 PM

I somehow missed that the player could use the  key in the wrong place. The good news is the update I put in fixes it and for other keys like that I made sure the player can only use on where it's meant to be used. Do you want to start over or should I send you a file with a fix giving the key so you can open the first dungeon?

Edited by TheRock, 28 June 2020 - 04:58 PM.

#6 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 28 June 2020 - 05:29 PM

I somehow missed that the player could use the  key in the wrong place. The good news is the update I put in fixes it and for other keys like that I made sure the player can only use on where it's meant to be used. Do you want to start over or should I send you a file with a fix giving the key so you can open the first dungeon?

An Fix wehre Nice to have after my Progress :D

#7 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 28 June 2020 - 05:58 PM

Here's the file with some weird changes so you will no longer be soft locked. The Cellar mini dungeon will now give you 200 rupees instead of the cave key(To make sure the player doesn't break anything else). There's now a key in front of the first level so you can enter level 1. https://www.mediafir...stered.qst/file

• Lordkronos likes this

#8 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 28 June 2020 - 06:27 PM

Here's the file with some weird changes so you will no longer be soft locked. The Cellar mini dungeon will now give you 200 rupees instead of the cave key(To make sure the player doesn't break anything else). There's now a key in front of the first level so you can enter level 1. https://www.mediafir...stered.qst/file

Thank You Very Much for Helping out :D

• TheRock likes this

#9 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 28 June 2020 - 08:49 PM

I found Another two Bugs The Music in the Houses has Changed which is Not Bad but The Next one is more Tricky in the Dessert Palace Boss Room After Death You Start on a White Screen and must find your Way Back The Way Outside dont Work but Yeah i Could Atleast Find Again to the Boss so its Not a Direct Gamebreaker :D

As for your Quest i can Only say it Feels like the Lost Third Oracle Game :D

• TheRock likes this

#10 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 28 June 2020 - 09:01 PM

I found Another two Bugs The Music in the Houses has Changed which is Not Bad but The Next one is more Tricky in the Dessert Palace Boss Room After Death You Start on a White Screen and must find your Way Back The Way Outside dont Work but Yeah i Could Atleast Find Again to the Boss so its Not a Direct Gamebreaker :D

As for your Quest i can Only say it Feels like the Lost Third Oracle Game :D

Okay, fixed the desert palace bug. The  house bug not sure why it does that...

#11 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 29 June 2020 - 07:41 AM

Okay, fixed the desert palace bug. The  house bug not sure why it does that...

Nice and Yeah the House Bug is Strange but it has Something Heroic :D

#12 James24

James24

Adept

• Banned

Posted 29 June 2020 - 11:49 AM

A very nice quest so far Rock.  Can be very challenging at times - the boss of level 4 took numerous attempts and 2 potions.  I'm stuck on level 5 right now and if I can't solve it by tomorrow I'll post a video as to what my current progress is.  Just to note - there are some really obvious bugs, spelling and grammar mistakes in your quest.  You did playtest it right?

#13 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 29 June 2020 - 12:40 PM

A very nice quest so far Rock.  Can be very challenging at times - the boss of level 4 took numerous attempts and 2 potions.  I'm stuck on level 5 right now and if I can't solve it by tomorrow I'll post a video as to what my current progress is.  Just to note - there are some really obvious bugs, spelling and grammar mistakes in your quest.  You did playtest it right?

This game is Sans's game that I finished for him, thus the spelling problems because English isn't his first language. So, yes, I played through the game twice. The spelling will stay the way it's. It's not a bug but something I decided to keep the way it's.

#14 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 29 June 2020 - 02:05 PM

This game is Sans's game that I finished for him, thus the spelling problems because English isn't his first language. So, yes, I played through the game twice. The spelling will stay the way it's. It's not a bug but something I decided to keep the way it's.

I must say a Warning were Nice Now After Lavender Towers Bad Ending My Progress is Destroyed :(

But The Athmospere were Nice :D

#15 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 29 June 2020 - 02:10 PM

I must say a Warning were Nice Now After Lavender Towers Bad Ending My Progress is Destroyed :(

But The Athmospere were Nice :D

Wait, how did you get the bad ending? I had no idea it was a thing or how to get it. Looking at the file, I don't think it breaks anything.

EDIT: Changed it so now the player doesn't loose their progress. 

Edited by TheRock, 29 June 2020 - 02:24 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mayath Island Remastered, Help, Bugs, Zelda Classic, Quest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users