some help

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#1 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 02 March 2015 - 12:23 PM

Thanks for this nice quest. Have beaten the boss in level 1 and been warped to this room, but nothing happens here. Have i missed something. The women tell me to approach the piedestal, but northing happens. I have to press F6 to go on.

zelda014_zpscudw0bfc.png

#2 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 02 March 2015 - 01:03 PM

Thanks for this nice quest. Have beaten the boss in level 1 and been warped to this room, but nothing happens here. Have i missed something. The women tell me to approach the piedestal, but northing happens. I have to press F6 to go on.

zelda014_zpscudw0bfc.png

Press L on pedestal.

Got stuck in level 5. Where I can find the Boss Key?

#3 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 02 March 2015 - 01:37 PM

Hi Lukaz

Did you get it to work in level 1. I'm stuck there also, have tried every button on my gamepad.

Edit: I finally got her to say something. She tells you where to go next. But, now I don't remember what she said. I was so amazed I got her to say something! :lol: I don't think I got a triforce piece.

I was stand a little underneath her when I push the L button.

Edited by Artistic, 02 March 2015 - 01:58 PM.

#4 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 02 March 2015 - 02:06 PM

Hi Artistic, nice to hear from you. Yes I only got a message, had expected a triforce piece or something , but not. Anyway, have beaten level 3 and now going crazy finding level 4

#5 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 02 March 2015 - 02:21 PM

Hi Artistic, nice to hear from you. Yes I only got a message, had expected a triforce piece or something , but not. Anyway, have beaten level 3 and now going crazy finding level 4

Im also hunting down lvl 4,it says something about a town in the east but cant go east with those holes in the way.

Edited by Darunia, 02 March 2015 - 02:23 PM.

#6 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 02 March 2015 - 02:24 PM

Slow down guys! I'm just in level 2, been awhile since I played Zelda. :D Running as fast as I can! :lol:

#7 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 02 March 2015 - 02:28 PM

Im also hunting down lvl 4,it says something about a town in the east but cant go east with those holes in the way.

Hi everyone. Where was that level 3? Seems like I need a ladder or key.

#8 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 02 March 2015 - 02:29 PM

lvl 3 is in the desert and for the key kill the aquamentus he drops the key u need.

#9 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 02 March 2015 - 02:38 PM

lvl 3 is in the desert and for the key kill the aquamentus he drops the key u need.

Thanks it's not just rocks u bomb.....

• WindRobe likes this

#10 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 02 March 2015 - 02:39 PM

To reach level 4 you must shoot a skull on the far side of a pit with an arrow to open up a path. (This was a compromise choice rather than having to create an entirely new tile for targets to hit on the overworld.) That's also the only time you'll have to do that. 

Press L on pedestal.

Got stuck in level 5. Where I can find the Boss Key?

Level 5's boss key is in a room at the top right corner of the dungeon.

If anyone finds a bug, please feel free to report that so I can correct it.

Also, sorry about the trouble with interacting with the NPCs. Others have reported that and since I had to have them drawn on an overlayer the place you're supposed to stand in order to talk to them aren't very obvious. Enjoy!

Edit: One final detail. I'll try to check this periodically to help anybody who gets stuck but I do have other things to do so I will probably only look at this topic a couple of times a day.

Further Edit: I was considering changing the button that you press to talk to NPCs and read signs to one of the EX buttons (probably EX1). This wouldn't affect how easy it is to talk to them, but it would make it where your equipped item wouldn't switch when you did so. If anybody thinks this might be a good idea I'll probably include that in a future update.

Edited by ywkls, 02 March 2015 - 02:55 PM.

#11 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 02 March 2015 - 03:47 PM

I think I may have broken level 4... After the teleport, in the top left, go go down 1 screen and then left for a key. I back tracked and got the big key from the door I missed... but now have no key to proceed to the boss..

#12 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 02 March 2015 - 03:48 PM

Hi Lukaz

Did you get it to work in level 1. I'm stuck there also, have tried every button on my gamepad.

Edit: I finally got her to say something. She tells you where to go next. But, now I don't remember what she said. I was so amazed I got her to say something! :lol: I don't think I got a triforce piece.

I was stand a little underneath her when I push the L button.

Okay, I give up for now looking for a regular key or boss key in level 5. I will wait on my friends for help. Artistic is outstanding by solving problems. If she canĀ“t find the keys I think the author have forgott to add them :nerd:

#13 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 02 March 2015 - 03:48 PM

right now im in lvl 5 and cant seem to find any more keys adn would like hlp to find them.

#14 canaan

canaan

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 02 March 2015 - 04:02 PM

Darunia, youre probably in the same spot as me. there is a floor button in a upper left room that triggers the two blocks blocking a chest...that button doesnt work when you step on it. i dont think im missing something. bug?

#15 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 02 March 2015 - 04:06 PM

Darunia, youre probably in the same spot as me. there is a floor button in a upper left room that triggers the two blocks blocking a chest...that button doesnt work when you step on it. i dont think im missing something. bug?

ya i stepped on that button and it does nothing at all must be a bug.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users