Reclamation

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#31 Nashvillan

Nashvillan

Senior

• Members

Posted 23 April 2008 - 07:43 AM

Hey y'all! Haven't heard from me in a while I bet! Yeap, I've been playing this quest too and have also ran out of keys in level 6...
... however...
I discovered (too late unfortunately) that there's one spot in level 5 where you can use the stepladder and step around a locked door! I could have had one extra key to go to level 6 with but I didn't see it until after I had used the key.

Soooo, I'm short one key and can't figure out where my missing key is.

I found level 7, found the magic sword dungeon... pssh... can't get very far in it though! Link be nimble, Link be quick, Link don't end up being a..... :o

Edited by Nashvillan, 23 April 2008 - 07:43 AM.

#32 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 23 April 2008 - 10:08 AM

Where's the twisted hall dungeon? I could really use the blue suit.
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

#33 Arathorn21st

Arathorn21st

Junior

• Members

Posted 23 April 2008 - 11:05 AM

nashvillan--Have you found either of the items in level 6? The moblin isn't kidding when he says that there are walk-through walls...they might even be in some weird places...

ms_zelda_lady--If you have the hookshot, there's an area in Sk'ran Heights that you can access...

#34 mcrawford

mcrawford

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 24 April 2008 - 06:43 PM

How do I get into lv6. My lens does not show any way. Thanks for anyones help.

#35 Nashvillan

Nashvillan

Senior

• Members

Posted 25 April 2008 - 01:33 AM

QUOTE(mcrawford @ Apr 24 2008, 06:43 PM) View Post

How do I get into lv6. My lens does not show any way. Thanks for anyones help.

The entrance is there... just maybe not through the front.

Both items? Well let's see... I have the cross and I have the... um... um... the boss key. Hmm... maybe I'm missing an item. It's kinda tough where I've been cause there are several cross areas I breezed through without actually having the cross (except the gohmas... I did wait till I had the cross before tackling them). I'm one locked door short of reaching the room before the boss room. It's tricky trying to figure out where I've have and haven't been. Yeah, I've picked up on walking through walls a long time ago.

#36 Arathorn21st

Arathorn21st

Junior

• Members

Posted 25 April 2008 - 10:12 AM

Nashvillan--Hmm, how did you get the boss key without the wand? The wand is behind the locked door near the boss room...

If you're missing a regular key, keep in mind that there could be bombable walls as well as walk-through.

#37 stuinayr

stuinayr

• Members

Posted 25 April 2008 - 02:42 PM

Nashvillan--Hmm, how did you get the boss key without the wand?

The same way I got the Boss Key.
In the room adjacent to the Boss Key room I manouevered the whizzrobe to fire at the switch, so removing the block, so using up a precious key, so gaining access to the Boss Key.
And so I, like Nashvillan, am a key short.

#38 Nashvillan

Nashvillan

Senior

• Members

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE(stuinayr @ Apr 25 2008, 02:42 PM) View Post

The same way I got the Boss Key.
In the room adjacent to the Boss Key room I manouevered the whizzrobe to fire at the switch, so removing the block, so using up a precious key, so gaining access to the Boss Key.
And so I, like Nashvillan, am a key short.

Yes, that's right. I think one of the rooms even had a person in it give a clue regarding letting the wizzrobes hit the trigger. I tried to do the same thing in front of the boss room, but the blue wizzrobe wouldn't turn, stand still, and fire.... though I still might be able to get the triforce piece without the wand.... I gottan idea! lol (famous last words)

#39 Arathorn21st

Arathorn21st

Junior

• Members

Posted 26 April 2008 - 12:38 AM

Dammit, you guys win, you broke the game. icon_razz.gif

So, yeah, I will fix that by removing the wizzrobes from that room in level 6, but in the meantime, I'll have to add a key shop for 666 rupees or something. Or, if you have the "extra" key from level 5, you can use it here, and the two bugs will cancel out. icon_razz.gif

Unfortunately, I might not get around to uploading for a couple days. Today I blew up my Vista partition, and I'm having trouble getting it back, so I'll have to update from a school computer, and it's not real high on my priority list right now... :/

Again, really sorry for not realizing the sequence break.

#40 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

Polm The Fathomless (Slime)

• Members

Posted 26 April 2008 - 01:04 AM

Where is Lv1?

#41 peachstar

peachstar

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 26 April 2008 - 07:13 AM

I must be vision impaired...... I don't see the sword anywhere.....Am I retarded???? Please Help.... Tks

#42 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 April 2008 - 07:23 AM

peachstar: go southwest from start and push that stone to the right, I think there's the sword

Nameless: It's norteast from the starting point, in a moblin forest. Just try random solutions in the maze until you get there.

#43 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

• Members

Posted 26 April 2008 - 07:27 AM

CastChaos:Thanks. But I already beat Lv.1 and 2.

Edited by Nameless, 26 April 2008 - 07:35 AM.

#44 Arathorn21st

Arathorn21st

Junior

• Members

Posted 26 April 2008 - 12:57 PM

I just added a key shop somewhere in the overworld in both quests, so it's no longer possible to screw yourself. You should only use it as a last resort, though. If you want the new version (which also fixes other bugs) go to www.medievaltech.com/reclamation.

#45 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

• Members

Posted 27 April 2008 - 07:15 PM

Where is Lv3?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users