Good News and Bad News

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 02 March 2005 - 01:23 AM

Well first with the bad news. I have been thinking about this for the past two monthes and I decided to delay the Hero of Dreams. It will be released in May most likely. The good news is and the reason why is because I am a perfectionist. I want to make this game the best quest that I can possibly make. Truthly I can release this game by the end of the month, however, I want to polish the game and add some extras. I have been polishing the game for the past couple of weeks and I made a decision to continue to do so. Also, homework is driving me crazy, as I have an 8 page report and three tests this week. So, I just wanted to say sorry to everyone that was excepting it this month. I will continue to post more news about my game, but this is a must for me because I don't want to regret releasing the game to early.

However, testing will still start this week. So testers don't worry. icon_razz.gif

#2 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

ยท

• Members

Posted 02 March 2005 - 08:05 AM

... *lol* ... How many people have said this before? icon_razz.gif School and life are SO much more important than ZC, man. SO much more important. You have all the excuse in the world to delay it. It's not like you're losing money by delaying it. icon_razz.gif icon_rolleyes.gif

Any more time that you choose to take makes the quest better. Believe me. This is in no way bad news. icon_biggrin.gif Thanks for taking the extra initiative slash ambition to do this, man. You won't regret it. icon_wink.gif

In the meantime, I suggest taking the time to enhance the mood of each area. Decrease the light of most of the palletes, and set the midis a bit straighter. The midi in the graveyard could be a LOT sadder. icon_wink.gif

#3 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 04 March 2005 - 09:47 PM

Welcome to my world, Shoelace.

Whew...I was afraid you were postponing the testing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users