Level 2, North Temple!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Thomas G. House

Thomas G. House

Senior

• Members

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:39 AM

Level 2 is in progress! This level has gone through many variations. It was a museum, a library and even a Zelda 1 LEVEL-2 remake at one point. I hope I won't have to change it again. Posted Image EDIT:This idea didn't work. I hed to change it. D:

Spoiler

For people who have played the demo: Did you like it? What do you think should be changed? Do you have any suggestions?

#2 Lightwulf

Lightwulf

Master

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:17 PM

Too bad I didn't see this thread before! (I saw it on "Featured" so I checked this out.)

It's been a while since I played the demo. Sounds great that there's progress! :D

One thing I didn't like from the demo (that I remember) was the house that had instant death combos in front of it. The problem I had with it was that you (almost) couldn't avoid stepping on the instant death combos. In my opinion, it would be better to have a small section of those combos right in front of the house, but have them away from the sides of the screen so you don't step on them without noticing them.

#3 Thomas G. House

Thomas G. House

Senior

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:46 AM

Too bad I didn't see this thread before! (I saw it on "Featured" so I checked this out.)

It's been a while since I played the demo. Sounds great that there's progress! :D

One thing I didn't like from the demo (that I remember) was the house that had instant death combos in front of it. The problem I had with it was that you (almost) couldn't avoid stepping on the instant death combos. In my opinion, it would be better to have a small section of those combos right in front of the house, but have them away from the sides of the screen so you don't step on them without noticing them.

I completely removed those. The demo now is new. : D
Also, I got stuff done!
I actually completed Level 2, and it's not really like what I showed in this update. I found out that what I designed was to empty. :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users