Ballad of a Bloodline

• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic

#1 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 14 November 2008 - 05:57 PM

The comments said something about a raft bug. This is the ZC version I have been using to play quests. Is this going to be a problem? Do I need to redownload 2.10.0?

#2 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 14 November 2008 - 06:00 PM

I've been playing for a few hours now and can't seem to figure out where to go next. I have bought everything that's for sale and found 3 heart pieces. I have bought a potion and paid for 3 clues. I used the magic tile and found a house where I heard the story about the 3 artifacts and the Master Sword. What comes next?
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

#3 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 14 November 2008 - 06:16 PM

First Post If you heard the story of the 3 artifacts and Master Sword, you probably read that the first artifact is at the south and you probably got the boomerang from the same screen. You also need the lantern from Myra's house (bomb the north shutter). So now you will have magic tile, lantern, boomerang... Go south then to Lake Hylia. Board the boat and then keep in mind that goriyas can be removed by boomerang, odd colour minitrees can be burned and that the first dungeon is at the east part of Lake Hylia.

I hope this will be for help.

Second Post It's very good that you found HCPs.

Please redownload 2.10.0. Billy Ronald couldn't use raft and said it's because 2.10.2. I also can confirm that playing 2.10.0 quests in 2.10.2 can result other bugs, like getting other item (e.g. rupee instead key), messed up shop or missing trigger flag. After experiencing these, I completely dropped 2.10.2 and is using 2.10.0.

Edit by Angeal. Just incase someone didn't see Nathaniel's post down below. I've merged 2 posts.

#4 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 14 November 2008 - 06:34 PM

OMGZ, ITS FINALLY OUT! HOLY SHIZZORZ!!!@#!$!@##$@%@# $B@#GB%@$GV@$BG%@G

*dies*

*then downloads*

#5 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 14 November 2008 - 06:42 PM

Yeah I came across a raft bug in it.

POrblam for me is'm having porblams getting 2.10.0 running (cause i'm on Vista) so I woun't be able to play this quest.

(Ps. to Cast Chaos dose it relly need to be 150 ruppes for it)

#6 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 14 November 2008 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE(billy ronald @ Nov 15 2008, 12:42 AM) View Post

(Ps. to Cast Chaos dose it relly need to be 150 ruppes for it)

Yuppp... Or would you rather search for it in an obscure place like you did with the lantern and boomerang? That seller is a thief and I want players to collect money sometimes... after all, I hid rupees (small and big amounts) as places, let them have worth.

I so so wish everybody find some way to play this quest........

#7 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 14 November 2008 - 07:39 PM

Two topics about the same thing have been merged. Note to other staff: CastChaos was therefore not double posting, since each of the two posts were from different topics.

It seems like an interesting quest to play. I hope I have the chance to play it soon.

#8 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 14 November 2008 - 07:54 PM

I'll be playing it as soon as possible. Well, I don't gotta download it! @_@ It's already on my PC, because I processed the update! YAY ME!!!

#9 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 14 November 2008 - 08:16 PM

In Source of the Flow, I've found they key you get to by rafting, but run into a problem. I can't get the key. It's in a hole in the middle of the screen, and the stairs are blocked by two blocks and a candle, and there is a coffin on either side of the hole. How do I get the key?

#10 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 14 November 2008 - 08:17 PM

Thanks for the help CastChaos. I'm finally on my way to Lake Hylia.

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 14 November 2008 - 11:10 PM.

#11 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 05:39 AM

QUOTE(Russ @ Nov 15 2008, 02:16 AM) View Post

In Source of the Flow, I've found they key you get to by rafting, but run into a problem. I can't get the key. It's in a hole in the middle of the screen, and the stairs are blocked by two blocks and a candle, and there is a coffin on either side of the hole. How do I get the key?

You need to stab/slash the candle to make the block disappear.
If you are wondering how in tarnation should you know that candle reacts to sword, in the west part of F1, there's another candle with sword markings near it. It was the first thing that I implemented when I decided I upgrade this level, at the middle point of quest production.

#12 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 07:05 AM

Heh, I actually bothered to download 2.10 again to play this in and everything.
Turns out it won't work on my pc.

Oh well.

#13 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 07:23 AM

Then try tha latest build. There obviously will be bugs, maybe you can't even get to the first dungeon (might be you can get near the end) but a few playing is better than no playing. Are you Vista? icon_eyebrow.gif

#14 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 08:24 AM

I don't really want to get halfway through and then find it breaks...

I am indeed Vista.

#15 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 10:29 AM

I'm on the 2nd floor of the Source level and I'm stuck in 2 places. I can't figure out how to get the right door to open so I tackle what you called the tricky area on the bottom part of the map. I've tried all different things and I'm now down to 3 bombs and I don't want to waste them in case I really need them to finish up the floor later. I even tried to come from the right side of it but I can't get to the tile that makes the blocks go down
The other place I'm stuck in is the room where I use the hookshot to go all around the room but I really need to make a bridge appear to go up thru the key door. I was thinking that clue from the man in the Windmill who kept saying go around but all I've gotten is dizzy from going around.
I tried to hit what possibly looks like a metal thingy but that didn't work either.
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 15 November 2008 - 10:30 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users