Photo

Screenshot of the Week 141

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 141 (51 member(s) have cast votes)

Screenshot of the Week 141

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Red Phazon

Red Phazon

Adept

• Members

Posted 13 October 2006 - 06:15 PM

The colors work so well in Gashin's shot. He got my vote, but if Hero Link keeps improving with that tileset then I'm going to start voting for him. That shot gets my second vote.

#17 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 13 October 2006 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE(/M/ @ Oct 13 2006, 11:54 AM) View Post
There is nothing wrong with this shot, but I personally would perfer the water a bit brighter. But, thats just me.

THE WATER COLOR IS NOT CHANGING!!! IT'S FINE AS IS!!! GET OVER IT!!!

I'm fine... Seriously

#18 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 14 October 2006 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE(Gashin @ Oct 12 2006, 10:25 PM) View Post

Just what do you mean by that? The trees and grass? It's supposed to be a bright sun, so everything else is going to be bright as well

What I was probably trying to get at is that I feel the grass' and trees' hue is too yellow. I mean, you can compare the shot's colors to a similar real-world example here which is much lusher and greener. Obviously there are different opinions out there, so take mine with a grain of salt. After all, it doesn't matter much--I know that you're well-respected as a graphics artist. icon_smile.gif

#19 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 14 October 2006 - 08:29 AM

QUOTE(Gashin @ Oct 13 2006, 08:52 PM) View Post

THE WATER COLOR IS NOT CHANGING!!! IT'S FINE AS IS!!! GET OVER IT!!!

I'm fine... Seriously

LoL
xD

Alright,alright, it is fine as it is. But this doesn't change anything anyways. I still voted for you, and so did everyone else. icon_wink.gif

#20 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 14 October 2006 - 10:59 AM

I voted for Hero Link. Like his last gameboy screenshot, it is almost perfect but one thing bugs me. The sudden change in ground types looks odd; I'd probably put a little bit of dirt along the river on the right and some sparse grass patches on the left.

#21 Linkus

Linkus

• Members

Posted 14 October 2006 - 12:17 PM

Gashin. Thanks a lot, now I have more work to do. icon_razz.gif

#22 Bonegolem

Bonegolem

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 16 October 2006 - 10:19 PM

Looks like Gashin takes the cake again. With good reason though. His custom tile work is amazing (which is why I voted for him instead of Hero Link, although it was a close call) and his subscreen doesn't have a ridiculously gay picture of Link slapped awkwardly on it. Ahem.

#23 Revfan9

Revfan9

Hero of Time

• Banned

Posted 17 October 2006 - 03:49 PM

Sorry Gashin, but I made a strict policy of not voting for the best screenshot if that screenshot is mind-blowingly better than the others. So I voted for Moonwhisper. *makes love to his custom subscreen*

#24 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 17 October 2006 - 04:14 PM

QUOTE(Revfan9 @ Oct 17 2006, 03:49 PM) View Post

Sorry Gashin, but I made a strict policy of not voting for the best screenshot if that screenshot is mind-blowingly better than the others. So I voted for Moonwhisper. *makes love to his custom subscreen*

Dang, that was harsh! icon_lol.gif

#25 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 17 October 2006 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE(Bonegolem @ Oct 16 2006, 11:19 PM) View Post

Looks like Gashin takes the cake again. With good reason though. His custom tile work is amazing (which is why I voted for him instead of Hero Link, although it was a close call) and his subscreen doesn't have a ridiculously gay picture of Link slapped awkwardly on it. Ahem.

At least I have one! And his face changes either depending on the situation and/or when he gets injured.

#26 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 17 October 2006 - 09:16 PM

Good effort for all the contestants for this week, but Gashin's shows the greatest artistic talent, as is often the case. That shot is tough to compete with.

#27 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 17 October 2006 - 10:05 PM

The reason for the drastic change in the ground type is because of the left being a baren land, and the right being a flourishing beautiful land. I thought it was a good idea.

#28 Blue Link 2007

Blue Link 2007

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 18 October 2006 - 07:43 AM

Gashin is winning with 26 votes, and I'm in fourth place with only 2 votes. I must suck at this...

#29 Rocksfan13

Rocksfan13

Looks best in Blue

• Members

Posted 18 October 2006 - 11:58 AM

Gashin gets my vote. They're all good. It was hard to pick, but Gashin's stood out more.

#30 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 19 October 2006 - 11:18 PM

I don't really like how Animus's Screenshot is being portrayed. you all realize that this is what the Guardian Legend is supposed to look like, right? gets my vote just for the concept.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users