Photo

Herald of Heroes Help Thread

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#76 heyray12

heyray12

• Members

Posted 24 May 2018 - 10:08 PM

Hi I'm also stuck in the zora dungeon.  I've made it all the way to b3 and to the b2 maze are in the bottom left area.  I've unlocked two staircases in the maze, but I can't figure out the third one.  It's the stair way surrounded by the blue blocks that can be lowered.  I have no clue on how to lower them and really need some help.

#77 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 24 May 2018 - 10:17 PM

Hi I'm also stuck in the zora dungeon.  I've made it all the way to b3 and to the b2 maze are in the bottom left area.  I've unlocked two staircases in the maze, but I can't figure out the third one.  It's the stair way surrounded by the blue blocks that can be lowered.  I have no clue on how to lower them and really need some help.

Spoiler

Edited by TheRock, 24 May 2018 - 10:17 PM.

#78 heyray12

heyray12

• Members

Posted 27 May 2018 - 04:04 PM

I really don't want to keep asking questions but I have no clue what I'm suppose to do in the monster hideout.  I have a small key, I've installed the red battery, I even went out and explored the surrounding area to see if I missed an item outside the dungeon, but I can't do anything find what I'm supposed to do.  Is the red battery supposed to do anything after being installed

#79 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:47 AM

The red battery should activate a switch on the same screen. Try tstepping on what it connects to. I believe though that Red is default, so using it is useles until you find one of the other batteries.

#80 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 29 May 2018 - 08:01 AM

I really don't want to keep asking questions but I have no clue what I'm suppose to do in the monster hideout.  I have a small key, I've installed the red battery, I even went out and explored the surrounding area to see if I missed an item outside the dungeon, but I can't do anything find what I'm supposed to do.  Is the red battery supposed to do anything after being installed

I believe the screen you need to do is left 2 screens from the starting screen, then up 1 screen, then left 1 screen. You can get that chest on that screen with what you have right now.

#81 jayrenn24

jayrenn24

• Members

Posted 22 July 2018 - 10:56 AM

Could someone please help me in the forsaken palace? i figured out the other three floors but the one with the snow is somehow going way over my head?

#82 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 23 July 2018 - 11:34 AM

Spoiler

Edited by Marv Albert, 23 July 2018 - 11:35 AM.

#83 _SeiRen

_SeiRen

• Members

Posted 27 October 2018 - 06:34 PM

I'm completely stuck with City in the sky.

What should I do first?

#84 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 28 October 2018 - 12:04 AM

I'm completely stuck with City in the sky.

What should I do first?

You can do the section up from the first screen or the section to the right of the first screen. Wander around, what you you notice? Is there a curtain screen that looks like you have to do something? If so, what might it be? How might I find this information?

If your still having trouble 3 of the solutions are posted in this thread. The one that is not is in the top right section of the dungeon.

#85 _SeiRen

_SeiRen

• Members

Posted 30 October 2018 - 08:00 PM

Thanks for helping.Finally I completed this quest!

but...

Spoiler

#86 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 30 October 2018 - 08:11 PM

Thanks for helping.Finally I completed this quest!

but...

Spoiler

When you open up ZQuest and open Herald of Heroes with it and put in the password you then can have a look at the game and edit stuff if you want to.

#87 _SeiRen

_SeiRen

• Members

Posted 04 November 2018 - 11:55 PM

Ok,I don't need that :)

Anyway,nice quest.

had a lot of fun!

#88 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 04 November 2018 - 11:57 PM