Hero of Elements Help Zelda Classic

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 03 September 2020 - 12:03 PM

Howdy Everyone i was Playing recently this quest again and im stuck again after Level 2 i Found so far the Arow but no Bow The Cloudy Area is realy Confusing so far and i dont realy have a Map my Theory is i must going to the one teleporter in the Middle of the clouds but not sure :D

#2 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 03 September 2020 - 04:10 PM

Ok I Found The Bow and Beat Level 3 but Now i Search for Level 4

For Everyone who Search for The Bow Near The Laboratory is a Arow in the Snow Burn there in the Direction for a Secret Cave with Bow :D

#3 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 26 September 2020 - 04:57 PM

I don't recall because I played this so many years ago.  I do recall L3 being the hardest one to find in the entire game.  One helpful tip is there are 16 levels, 4 in each elemental world, 1 in each quadrant of the map.  It's very structured.

Also here is a link to a very extensive help thread:  https://www.purezc.n...nts#entry990273

Edited by SofaKing, 26 September 2020 - 05:20 PM.

#4 HeroOfFire

HeroOfFire

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 27 September 2020 - 12:09 PM

Well here is an old one. I don't think L3 was the hard part. Maybe the Bow is a bit well hidden, but is hinted. L6 is either really easy or really hard to find, depending on how you think and remember things after L5's item. I also recall adding random hint guys that point out the later dungeons and maybe how to reach them.

Big regret was the Tunic locations. Red is way too late, and Blue... you kinda have to go out of your way to get. But yeah, the quadrant thing is very useful for tracking where new dungeons cannot be, and sometimes you can guess how late a quadrant will be based on the blockades to enter it. Just make sure to note item requirements in the early overworld, nice things are there at certain points, plus a late mandatory visit to somewhere interesting.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hero of Elements, Help, Zelda Classic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users