• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Jenny

Jenny

Hero of Time

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 31 August 2020 - 12:05 AM

Stuck somewhere in the quest? Ask for help here!

• Matthew likes this

#2 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 01 September 2020 - 02:59 PM

I'm in the Path of Failures, on the puzzle with the squares you have to walk on in order and change all their colors.  Something tells me there's a twist to this.  I don't see any possible way to do it straight, at least not if my starting point is the stairway.  Am I off base there?

#3 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 01 September 2020 - 07:56 PM

I'm in the Path of Failures, on the puzzle with the squares you have to walk on in order and change all their colors.  Something tells me there's a twist to this.  I don't see any possible way to do it straight, at least not if my starting point is the stairway.  Am I off base there?

You want to start in the upper right and then go down, left, and down to start with. This prevents there from being two dead ends and the solution is pretty straightforward from there. The puzzle tricks you into thinking you need to end in that upper right corner when actually that's where you start.

#4 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 02 September 2020 - 06:49 AM

You want to start in the upper right and then go down, left, and down to start with. This prevents there from being two dead ends and the solution is pretty straightforward from there. The puzzle tricks you into thinking you need to end in that upper right corner when actually that's where you start.

thanks!  Yep, that did it.  I tried every existing combination but that one.

#5 Malstygian

Malstygian

Initiate

• Members

Posted 03 September 2020 - 06:47 PM

Stuck trying to get the last key in the Deimco Inc. basement. 

Spoiler

#6 Jenny

Jenny

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 03 September 2020 - 10:31 PM

Stuck trying to get the last key in the Deimco Inc. basement. 

Spoiler

You have to use the tape recorder for this puzzle. Draw the path over where the second crystal appears, and if the tape recorder delay is timed right it should work.

#7 Malstygian

Malstygian

Initiate

• Members

Posted 04 September 2020 - 04:31 PM

It's not working for me - can someone post a video.

Never mind - I finally got it. That was frustrating.

Edited by Malstygian, 04 September 2020 - 04:43 PM.

• Jenny likes this

#8 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 08 September 2020 - 07:49 PM

Help needed with missing key in Toram Castle.  I have been all over, and think I may have used a key out of order (but do not think it is possible).  I just go the level item, and cannot find the key for the door above the room with all the stairs in it.  I do see one key on the 2nd floor in a room with some wizzrobes that i enter up top, and  see a  key on the right, but it is too far to jump the gap, and cannot find any way to get around it to get over there.  I have even tried a proverbial "Neo Jump" by jumping at an angle and using the hookshot on the candle by the key, but the hookshot does not grab the candle.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.  

Loving this so much right now.

• Matthew likes this

#9 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 08 September 2020 - 10:07 PM

Help needed with missing key in Toram Castle.  I have been all over, and think I may have used a key out of order (but do not think it is possible).  I just go the level item, and cannot find the key for the door above the room with all the stairs in it.  I do see one key on the 2nd floor in a room with some wizzrobes that i enter up top, and  see a  key on the right, but it is too far to jump the gap, and cannot find any way to get around it to get over there.  I have even tried a proverbial "Neo Jump" by jumping at an angle and using the hookshot on the candle by the key, but the hookshot does not grab the candle.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.  

Loving this so much right now.

So,

Spoiler

#10 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 26 February 2022 - 09:59 PM

just rediscovered this quesrt.

Can someone tell me how to solve this room?

https://imgur.com/a/SnhtkjQ

I have tried every combination of tape duplication and bomchu to no avail. It does not seam solve able.

#11 Jenny

Jenny

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 27 February 2022 - 12:06 AM

You just need to time a bombchu so the second one hits the second crystal immediately after the first.

#12 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 27 February 2022 - 06:59 AM

That puzzle is my coolest idea for the dungeon, but it absolutely needed a better tutorial or way of hinting what needs to be done.

#13 kespeth

kespeth

Initiate

• Members

Posted 17 June 2022 - 07:49 AM

Hello.  In Card Castle, no matter what I try, I can't get past the spades on the right in this room.  I've been everywhere else in this dungeon and everywhere else I could go with what I have at this point.  Already got the winged bombs...but I can't get across the diamonds fast enough after getting a bomb close enough to the switch.  The boomerang doesn't help, either.

Screenshot%20from%202022-06-17%2008-39-1

Never mind, I figured out a neat trick (with the help of the Discord) that applies here.

Edited by kespeth, 17 June 2022 - 08:18 AM.

• Jenny likes this

#14 Flammable

Flammable

• Members

Posted 11 August 2023 - 12:33 PM

Hey I'm having trouble finding the last heart piece, I haven't like scoured the dungeons or anything but I've looked all over the overworld. I'm asking here because I skimmed a let's play and found the one I missed in the video, but it's just not there for me? It was in the Deimon Co. Lobby, the top left pot was a different colour and led to an alternate version of the lobby, for me the pot is just normal. Is this a bug or was the heart piece moved in a later update or something?

#15 Jenny

Jenny

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 11 August 2023 - 12:54 PM

Yeah the quest has been changed pretty significantly since the let's play you're probably watching. There isn't any heart piece in Deimon Co. anymore to my knowledge.

• Flammable likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users