Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 20 August 2018 - 07:04 PM

Done:

1sm-lut-m23-s1b.png

Quest: https://drive.google...PLDZMYO-YI5kqtu

Decided to make a cavern screen.

Note that this is accessible with the raft.

Meaning we have a second raft dock that I forgot about. This area can be accessible before L2, provided the player finds the key on overworld screen 4F or 6D and backtracks to the locked bridge on 2C.

Whoever designs the screen above this, consider an item that may be worth something before L2, but not provide an incredibly massive advantage. A magic container was suggested, but depending on magic items available, it might prove to be completely useless during L2 anyway.

#558 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 20 August 2018 - 07:04 PM

[CLAIM]

#559 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 20 August 2018 - 08:46 PM

[Quest File]

zelda174.png

Made the first screen for the L2 Sword Grotto. This area should be small. The Goriya says there are three rooms to clear to get your prize :P. I put this on Map 23, which also has the general caverns, and upper Lit Caverns.

I made the inside of the subscreen frame on Tile Page 0 solid black. This is the last color swatch in the C-set. Just thought I'd mention this. It won't matter, or be noticeable really. Now, we have a text box. :P Also added the Shortshot to the Init. data. As it stands, it has a chain length of 5, so it can span 4 tiles, and pull you to the fifth. I'm not saying this is how it has to be, but it's a start.

I also added d-map 19, "L2 Sword Grotto" to the quest, and list. The entrance has also been updated on the OW entrance list.

And there is a reference to another area

#560 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 20 August 2018 - 09:45 PM

[Claim]

• Anthus likes this

#561 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 22 August 2018 - 12:55 AM

GlWFFBL.png

Cleaned up script file.
Added Thunder script.
Added Rope TF.
Added TF Test room; available via level 2 entrance.
Fixed bugs.

https://www.dropbox....65-s0D.zip?dl=1

• Anthus likes this

#562 Orithan

Orithan

Studying Scientist - Commission from Silvixen

• Members

Posted 22 August 2018 - 12:56 AM

[CLAIM]

#563 Orithan

Orithan

• Members

Posted 22 August 2018 - 10:07 AM

zelda049.png
Map 2 Screen 5C.

Quest File

Changes/additions:

• Fixed the bug where the split Zol was unable to move through Gel-sized holes.
  • Prism Wand now lights up Dark rooms.
  • The player is able to throw more than 1 Bananarang at a time, if they have more. The base Bananarang item has also be changed to reflect this.

• Anthus and Jared like this

#564 klop422

klop422

Guess I'm full of monsters and treasure

• Members

Posted 22 August 2018 - 10:12 AM

[claim]

EDIT:

fdn8c6omfr3oeu84g.jpg

This warp zone is supposed to let you back from the Eastern side of the world once you've got the shortshot from Underlit Cavern (where it'll probably be situated). Basically, it's a shortcut so you don't have to redo the mini-dungeon/cave every time you want to switch which half of the map you're on.

http://www.mediafire...lop422.qst/file

EDIT: also added an extra combo for the secret here.

Edited by klop422, 22 August 2018 - 11:28 AM.

• Anthus likes this

#565 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 23 August 2018 - 06:02 PM

[CLAIM]

And I'm back. :D

• peteandwally likes this

#566 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 23 August 2018 - 10:21 PM

[Quest File]

c8rf4mQ.png

So this is what happens if you F6 continue in a warp zone. Or F6 quit. This screen will put you at the starting screen of the quest when you exit, and makes it so you can't F6 on Warp Zone screens, and exit them without having the required item if you warped into it from another warp zone. I tested this a lot, but please try to break it, cause we need to know if you can skip warp zone barriers by F6'ing. :P

This is also on screen 7F, which will likely never need to be used by a Warp Zone screen as it already has a dungeon entrance.

All three Warp Zone screens also warp to each other now. There were talks about making it so that warp rooms are designed so that as long as you have the required item, they can be opened from either side of the barrier. As it stands, the two previously existing warp zone screens before klop's were different. The first warp could be accessed by walking in from the tree, and stepping on the switch. This warp would not be accessed however, if you are warped to it before walking into that cave. The second one however, can be triggered from either side, as long as you have the wand. Klop's newest one also requires you to enter first before using like the first one. I'd like to suggest that warp rooms are designed, that as long as you have the required item, they can be opened from either side of the barrier.

Just some observations. Also sorry it took me four hours to make this. :P

EDIT: Should have checked "No Link on mini-map" or whatever it is >.>

• Lüt and Formidable like this

#567 Orithan

Orithan

• Members

Posted 23 August 2018 - 10:28 PM

[CLAIM]

• coolgamer012345 likes this

#568 Orithan

Orithan

• Members

Posted 24 August 2018 - 09:00 AM

zelda052.png

Map 2, 5D

Quest File

Changes/Additions:

• Small changes to the screen above, like allowing it to be accessed from below and then leave from the south without warping the player out of the dungeon.

• A few changes to the screen to the left, to make lighting the torch mandatory and to prevent the player from skipping doing the maze as Minimentus form.

• Removed the lock block from Map 1 Screen 2C and replaced it with a locked door (keyhole in the mountain) to prevent people from skipping using the key to enter the caverns on that screen with the flippers.

• Small improvements to the Transformation Thing script, which now uses a more precise collision function for checking for collisions.

• Blue Baba Buds are in now. Instead of shooting Link out, they shoot spores which turn him into a Gel! Requires a combination of Transformation_Thing set up appropriately and FFC shooters to work their magic.

• New Sprite: Boko Spores. Used with the Blue Baba Buds.

• Block All combos are in now in the combo table.

Edited by Orithan, 24 August 2018 - 09:00 AM.

• Anthus likes this

#569 klop422

klop422

Guess I'm full of monsters and treasure

• Members

Posted 24 August 2018 - 09:32 AM

[claim]

EDIT:

5axcklx2816hh7m4g.jpg

Not nearly as good as I wanted, but I can't work out how to improve it.

This links to my warp zone screen. Also, there's an exit to the left, ideally to a secret area.

I have an idea for the screen to the right of this, but I'll leave it for a little, probably.

http://www.mediafire...lop422.qst/file

Edited by klop422, 24 August 2018 - 11:10 AM.

• Anthus likes this

#570 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 24 August 2018 - 11:41 AM

[Claim]

[Quest File]

3rfcAC6.png

Map 23, Screen 71. This is the second screen in the L2 Sword trial. Yay hookshot traversal rooms. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users