Instruments of Courage: The true official help topic

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#16 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 02 January 2015 - 12:30 AM

That's odd, have you tried burning it in the bottom half. That's where the burn trigger lies in. 

#17 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 02 January 2015 - 01:05 AM

ya just didi it already beatin lvl 3 anyways ty and already hit the gray switch but need keys for both gray block that r down.

Edited by zcfan, 02 January 2015 - 01:07 AM.

#18 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 02 January 2015 - 04:18 AM

Any ideas where I can find those keys in Level 4? Just hit the grey switch… Can't open this door: http://postimg.org/image/b49hxjomh/

Also can't find the red switch...

Here aswell: http://postimg.org/image/m52ob05ah/    I just can't seem to find my way through?

EDIT: Nevermind… Hint for those who are still stuck with this… One screen left of the entrance, check the torches.

Ok, level 7 now then, how do I get this key? http://postimg.org/image/groqqk813/

Did I miss level 6 somewhere also?

Plus, whats the criteria for picking up the muramasa?

Edited by Joki, 02 January 2015 - 02:58 PM.

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#19 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:18 PM

Any ideas where I can find those keys in Level 4? Just hit the grey switch… Can't open this door: http://postimg.org/image/b49hxjomh/

Also can't find the red switch...

Here aswell: http://postimg.org/image/m52ob05ah/    I just can't seem to find my way through?

EDIT: Nevermind… Hint for those who are still stuck with this… One screen left of the entrance, check the torches.

Ok, level 7 now then, how do I get this key? http://postimg.org/image/groqqk813/

Did I miss level 6 somewhere also?

Plus, whats the criteria for picking up the muramasa?

You need 15 hearts to carry the Muramasa, I think I should make it 10 to make it easier for players next update.

Ah, yes, for the key, try pushing the bottom hookshot block.

As for level 6. It is in the snowy mountains. But don't worry. There are no parts in level 7 where you need any items in level 6.

#20 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:53 PM

You need 15 hearts to carry the Muramasa, I think I should make it 10 to make it easier for players next update.

Ah, yes, for the key, try pushing the bottom hookshot block.

As for level 6. It is in the snowy mountains. But don't worry. There are no parts in level 7 where you need any items in level 6.

Thanks for this… No wonder I'm finding things difficult...

Made it all the way to the level 7 boss, and now can't kill him… Think I need that Muramasa! Only 1 and 1/4 heart containers to go...

Also, that KNIL boss in the face shrine seems to be impervious to all I throw at him… Any tips?

#21 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:23 PM

Thanks for this… No wonder I'm finding things difficult...

Made it all the way to the level 7 boss, and now can't kill him… Think I need that Muramasa! Only 1 and 1/4 heart containers to go...

Also, that KNIL boss in the face shrine seems to be impervious to all I throw at him… Any tips?

Super bomb + Yoshi doll = easy kill for level 7 boss. Just need 2 hits from the super bomb.

And KNIL. It's just a simple enemy gauntlet. He dies after you kill all the enemies.

• Joki likes this

#22 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

Yes I'm that guy who dreamt Dani was Zelda. LOL Cimfam/zelda

• Members

Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:33 PM

I can't find the lens...did I miss it? Just defeated Knil.

#23 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:07 PM

I can't find the lens...did I miss it? Just defeated Knil.

At the very bottom left corner of the map. There's a cave surrounded by water.

• MermaidCim likes this

#24 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 03 January 2015 - 04:30 AM

At the very bottom left corner of the map. There's a cave surrounded by water.

There's also the Lens of Judgement… Re-search Level 5 when you've got the basic lens.

I think Im missing a key in level 6. I got the mine cart, the warlord key, and now there's a door on the B2 west side I can't open… Damn I hate backtracking for keys...

EDIT: Screw that missing key! Just beat the face shrine! Don't need it! Hhahahahahahahahahahha!

By the way, I think the tile underneath the forsaken fortress may be broken… The one saying combine the feather, hover boots and farores boots… Only have one button as action... 

Edited by Joki, 03 January 2015 - 09:09 AM.

• MermaidCim likes this

#25 canaan

canaan

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 03 January 2015 - 02:03 PM

so...where the heck is the power bracelet lvl2? i cant go any farther in lvl8 :(

#26 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

• Members

Posted 03 January 2015 - 03:25 PM

OK thx. Now i just need to find the raft, and I think I can go smooth sailing from here. Where is the raft?

#27 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 03 January 2015 - 04:38 PM

There's also the Lens of Judgement… Re-search Level 5 when you've got the basic lens.

I think Im missing a key in level 6. I got the mine cart, the warlord key, and now there's a door on the B2 west side I can't open… Damn I hate backtracking for keys...

EDIT: Screw that missing key! Just beat the face shrine! Don't need it! Hhahahahahahahahahahha!

By the way, I think the tile underneath the forsaken fortress may be broken… The one saying combine the feather, hover boots and farores boots… Only have one button as action... 

While jumping, quickly pause and switch the weapon to the dashing boots. Combine that with the hover boots and you can float very far. 

so...where the heck is the power bracelet lvl2? i cant go any farther in lvl8 :(

Hmm. It is in the basement, you'll have to get through the first floor and find a staircase. This will then lead you outside the base, where you can see 2 staircases on one screen. Then enter the second staircase. The rest should be straightforward. Just watch out for red bubbles. :)

Edited by a30502355, 03 January 2015 - 04:39 PM.

#28 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 03 January 2015 - 06:42 PM

Wonderful! My ZC.sav file got corrupted again.

Im going to submit my review of this quest…. 

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#29 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

• Members

Posted 03 January 2015 - 08:57 PM

Scrap that, just found the minecart [raft], now i think im good for a while. thx anyway.

I'm at 26 deaths with 15 hearts and the Muramasa, tackling lvl 6.

#30 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 03 January 2015 - 11:17 PM

Wonderful! My ZC.sav file got corrupted again.

Im going to submit my review of this quest…. 

just wondering y dont u make a backup copy of ur zc.sav next time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users