• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#76 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:37 AM

Stuck at the start of Level 7 .... There are crystals blocking the way to the right and I don't have the mirror shield yet, and to the left of the entrance is some kind of trigger switch.  I have nothing that will activate that switch.  Did I miss something along the way?  The last thing I picked up was flippers, and have the level 2 for sword and armour ... please help, I am not going further till I get something for that switch!

Right at the beginning of Level 7, there should be a key surrounded by a lot of water. When you get that, go back to the floor where you got the Flippers and unlock the door that's been surrounded by water, then continue from there. You'll get the Mirror Shield soon to hit the crystal switches.

#77 peachstar

peachstar

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:18 PM

Thanks, I am off to give this a try .... I must have been close and didn't realize it.

#78 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:37 AM

Thanks, I am off to give this a try .... I must have been close and didn't realize it.

Yeah it's right at the beginning of where you start off.

#79 peachstar

peachstar

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:44 PM

Man, I am having problems with Level 7.  I can't find the boss key and I believe that's all I need now.  I have made my way to a room at the top of the map that has golden arrows on the wall and a room to the left that is similar and dark.  I have tried shooting arrows and just about everything else in my arsenal and nothing happens.  Tried the room to the left and used dins fire, but nothing happened there either, except the lights came on.  I have the golden arrow and I'm sure something is supposed to happen in one of the rooms .... but can't figure out what.  BTW, love this quest and really want to make it to the end, please help me

#80 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:52 AM

Man, I am having problems with Level 7.  I can't find the boss key and I believe that's all I need now.  I have made my way to a room at the top of the map that has golden arrows on the wall and a room to the left that is similar and dark.  I have tried shooting arrows and just about everything else in my arsenal and nothing happens.  Tried the room to the left and used dins fire, but nothing happened there either, except the lights came on.  I have the golden arrow and I'm sure something is supposed to happen in one of the rooms .... but can't figure out what.  BTW, love this quest and really want to make it to the end, please help me

In the similar room that is dark there should be a hint in the with one block not being completely black, that tells you to go back to the other room and shoot in the same place. You should be able to progress after that.

#81 peachstar

peachstar

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:49 AM

Alrighty then, I am heading back in to finish off this level .... tks a bunch

#82 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:59 PM

Well guys this quest has been heavily updated. Fixed a couple errors, made some things more manageable and finally. Seeing how many people hated this feature I got rid of the 'Enemies Always Return' rule. This should make the quest a bit better than it already is I hope. Besides those things, everything's been kept the same.

Edited by EddyTheOliveira, 16 August 2013 - 05:31 AM.

#83 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:10 PM

But now it's harder to grind 10,000 money...

#84 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:30 AM

But now it's harder to grind 10,000 money...

Oh yeah, it is harder now but you still have the tall grass in the overworld.

#85 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:36 AM

When you make the 2nd game, i will totally stream a version of it that has enemies always respawn.

#86 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 16 August 2013 - 09:37 AM

When you make the 2nd game, i will totally stream a version of it that has enemies always respawn.

Well good luck with that because with enemies always respawning, it's going to be hell for you. At least this time you can actually read the story.

#87 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:50 AM

Is there a commonly missed key in Level 10?  I've explored most of the 2nd floor, a little of the 3rd floor, and a couple rooms of the fourth floor.  I've tried every available path but I'm short a key.  First time all game I haven't been able to track down the key I need.

edit:  Found it.  I had missed a bomb wall.  I'm back on my way.

Edited by FerentzRocks, 14 October 2013 - 08:58 AM.

#88 Cukeman

Cukeman

"Tra la la, look for Sahasrahla. ... ... ..."

• Banned

Posted 17 December 2017 - 06:17 AM

Stuck on Level 2, got the ladder now I can't progress across the bridge gaps because there is a green block one side, and I need a key for the other.

solved

Edited by Cukeman, 17 December 2017 - 06:44 AM.

• Eddy likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users