Zelda Classic Manager

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#31 ShadowPC

ShadowPC

Where is ma hearts?

• Members

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:49 AM

I dont speak english as first language so it can be confusing. Anyway, those old televisions had this white grey and black pixel thing when you couldnt watch tv channels. Like that.

I am using 2.5 RC3. I have not checked windowed and im using windows 7.

When you use ZC you get used to problems icon_wink.gif so no worries.

#32 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:38 AM

Oh, no worries about English being your second language. icon_smile.gif

Did this problem occur with ZCL or just start when you used ZCM?

#33 Saffith

Saffith

IPv7 user

• Members

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:41 AM

If I'm understanding correctly, what you're looking for is the setting Etc. > Options... > Use Static for Invalid Data.

I don't think ZCM handles that one yet. I don't see it, at least.

#34 ShadowPC

ShadowPC

Where is ma hearts?

• Members

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:05 AM

Actually my parents speak different languages, so english is literally my third language icon_smile.gif Anyways it begun on the new version of ZCM, i think, though now i know where i can switch it off. Maybe the setting Saffith showed could be in the ZCM too?
I could try to redownload ZC though but it isnt necesarry yet. The stretch problem still excists but it isnt a big headache to me. And this program is still good.

#35 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:13 AM

QUOTE(ShadowPC @ Aug 17 2012, 10:05 AM) View Post

Actually my parents speak different languages, so english is literally my third language icon_smile.gif Anyways it begun on the new version of ZCM, i think, though now i know where i can switch it off. Maybe the setting Saffith showed could be in the ZCM too?
I could try to redownload ZC though but it isnt necesarry yet. The stretch problem still excists but it isnt a big headache to me. And this program is still good.
...Oh. Sorry. I thought you were still referring to problems with ZC in full screen. That was my mistake. I can probably add that option in, though. icon_smile.gif

The stretching shouldn't happen if you have the option for ZCM to automatically set the resolution. Do you have that set? if you do, do you know your screen resolution?

#36 ShadowPC

ShadowPC

Where is ma hearts?

• Members

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:40 AM

Oh. When i downloaded RC4 the stretching stopped on ZC but not on ZQ. Weel better like this!

#37 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:30 AM

QUOTE(ShadowPC @ Aug 20 2012, 06:40 AM) View Post
Oh. When i downloaded RC4 the stretching stopped on ZC but not on ZQ. Weel better like this!
Unfortunately, I don't believe there's any way to stop the stretching in ZQ (unless the devs can correct me on this). icon_unsettled.gif I'm glad to hear that ZC is working better for you. icon_smile.gif

#38 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:00 AM

Well, I’ve been working on a new release of ZCM over the last few weeks, so here we here! The main thing this update focuses on is a feature called quick launching, but with this comes even better organization for screenshots. This comes from a standalone flag added into RC4. The standalone features will not work in RC3 or earlier.

Basically, I want people to re-envision the way they play quests. Rather than going through the ZC menus, I offer something a lot easier: double clicking quests. ZCM will take any quest you double click on and will help manage your save file (or files) for it, and it even has an option to quick launch into either ZC or ZQ for quests that you may be developing. Unfortunately, this feature is only available for Windows at the moment due to a ZC bug.

The Quick Launchers

quicklaunch1.png

The quick launch functionality comes in 3 varieties: ZC-Only with only one default save file, ZC-Only with any number of save files (the one listed above), and ZC plus ZQ. Each one allows you to restart saves, and with the second two versions allowing you to choose save files, there’s basically no need to deal with the annoyance of the ZC quest selection screen (unless you want to). Also, ZCM has an option to automatically close when in ZC-only mode after ZC closes out so that it doesn’t stay in the way.

Here’s the version for launching a quest in both ZC and ZQ:

quicklaunch2.png

How To Quick Launch

There are two ways to quick launch quests. The first is to associate ZCM with quest files (the basic instructions can be found here: http://www.purezc.net/zcm/openwith/). This will change all of the icons to the ZCM icon, so you get this wonderful sight. icon_blah.gif

questfolder.png

You can also drag quests onto ZCM.

draganddrop.png

Screenshot Organization

organization2.png

To add on top of old organization features, this release features two enhancements with screenshot organization. When you are quicklaunching a quest, ZCM offers the ability to divide both ZC and ZQ screenshots by the quest name. If you’re not quicklaunching a quest, ZCM can divide ZC screenshots based on the save file you have set. So, if you have a save file for playing quests and another for development, it’ll separate the ZC screenshots for each. This makes screenshot organization really easy.

While that’s not all of the changes, those are the main ones.

Version 0.9.4
Windows (213kb)
Linux (148kb) – Make sure to set the script as executable.
Both (Java Jar File) (163kb)

Changelog
  • Quests can be quicklaunched (only in the Windows version).
  • Screenshots can be organized by quicklaunch quest (Windows version) or save file (both versions).
  • Invalid data static can now be toggled via ZCM.
  • Using the commandline argument –c <config file>, you can force ZCM to use a different config file.
  • ZCM now outputs (most) errors to zcm.log.
I hope you all enjoy the changes. icon_smile.gif If you have any suggestions or ideas, just let me know.

#39 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:34 AM

I was sold on this before, but now...Nice. icon_smile.gif Thank you for putting your time and effort into this - I definitely think this is a great contribution to the ZC community. icon_smile.gif

#40 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members
  • Location:State Of Love And Trust, The United State Of Amorica.

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:58 AM

you will now forever be chicken trolling my 2.50(4) usage. thanks!

#41 ShadowPC

ShadowPC

Where is ma hearts?

• Members

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:14 AM

Well, LTM. The quest thingy... i love it! Thanksss!

#42 King Harkinian

King Harkinian

This site is still a thing?

• Members

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:43 AM

Spoiler

umm.......This looks great! I'll download the update now. icon_biggrin.gif

#43 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:55 AM

I'm really loving this neat little program you put together. It has completely replaced Zlaunch for me. Well done!

#44 aaa2

aaa2

Wizard

• Banned

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:25 PM

Ok now you finally introduced a real must-have feature.

#45 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:14 AM

Thanks, everyone. icon_smile.gif I'm really glad that you all are liking the update. If there's anything else you all can think of that needs to be added, just let me know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users