• Please log in to reply
441 replies to this topic

#1 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:50 AM

Hello! Welcome to the never ending excess express ride! May I have your tickets please? Thank you. Now,in this train ride you will face many dangers.There are 30 rooms.By the way,NO SPAMMING,Now to begin:
Month X:
~Riders~
Blooper:IceCreamLink(room8)
Bumpty:Lynker(room8)
Michael(room9)
Mario(room 1):
Pengington(room3):
Goombella(room4):
Vivian(room2):
Derran(unown):Sonicfan350
Yoshi(room11):
Link(room5):Midnight_King
Flurry(Room12):
Doopliss(room12):
Rawk Hawk(Room12):
Dark Link(room5):
Bandy Andy(room21):
Zappy(room2):sonicfan350
Light:Midnight_King(room13)
Rodrick(room13)
Toala(room2)
Dr.Shy:Ica44(Room26)
Hope(room13)
Cukeman:?
Trace(unown)
Luccas:ica44(room26)
Mitchel(room19)
Mitchel Jr.(room19)
Lucifer(room9)
Bowser(room30):
Lord Crump(room7):
Dementio(room10):
Hammer bro.(room30):
Charlie(room7)
Grodus(room7)
Dr.Gooms(room-1)
Wario(Unown)
Toadly(room2):Sonicfan350
Baak(Unown):Sonicfan350
Toadbert(room26):ica44
Lightwulf(room15):Himself
Shyster(room15)
Panser(room15)
Sniffer(room15)
Beez(room15)
Ogbert(room15)
Torra(room6)
~Other~
Warios spirit things
Giza(room-1)
------------------------
Month y:
~Riders~
Jack(room2):Sonicfan350
Sass(room2)
~Other~
Gaya
Stewie:Both Ica I think

Also I advise that you put the number room that you are in before you say anything. Ill start

Room2
Zappy:I came on this train to acknowledge the fact that theres priceless amounts of coins you can earn here as a detective.Im not quite sure when the train stops though.Oh well! Im in for the cash!

Edit: no more detective stuff now(unless you want to) now its an Rpg like game. crooks are still in. but everyone else is a rider.

Edited by sonicfan350, 28 March 2012 - 09:54 PM.

#2 Ice Cream Link

Ice Cream Link

Ascendant

• Members

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:13 PM

Umm I guess I'll join, but wouldn't this be an RP? icon_blink.gif
Anyways, can I be Blooper as a rider? icon_razz.gif

#3 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:36 PM

Can I be a Bumpty? It's the penguin icon_razz.gif

IPB Image

icon_biggrin.gif

Edited by Lynker, 29 June 2011 - 10:36 PM.

#4 Ice Cream Link

Ice Cream Link

Ascendant

• Members

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:40 PM

Lol that's a cute picture. xDD
I like penguins~ icon_kawaii.gif

Edited by Ice Cream Link, 29 June 2011 - 10:41 PM.

#5 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Members

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:58 AM

2:(Eats shroom steak) day 4 month X no cases yet.

Edited by sonicfan350, 30 June 2011 - 07:59 AM.

#6 Ice Cream Link

Ice Cream Link

Ascendant

• Members

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:38 AM

The small squid-like creature went into it's room and laid down in it's bed sleepily.

#7 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 01 July 2011 - 02:03 PM

By the way, it it's spelled BumPty, not BumBty icon_wink.gif

Can I room with you ICL? Or do you want to be alone?

Edited by Lynker, 01 July 2011 - 02:03 PM.

#8 Ice Cream Link

Ice Cream Link

Ascendant

• Members

Posted 01 July 2011 - 02:14 PM

OOC: Sure, I don't care. Just ask sonicfan. :3

#9 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Members

Posted 02 July 2011 - 12:24 AM

Moving in is aloud. changing!

Month x day 6 I ate all the shroom stake!!!! noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Edited by sonicfan350, 02 July 2011 - 12:26 AM.

#10 Orithan

Orithan

Studying Scientist - Commission from Silvixen

• Members

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:59 AM

I'll join in as Hal (custom, made by me), as seen in Gale of Darkness. I go into room 24.

Edit: Spritesheet;
IPB Image
Also, you didn't say anything about using characters that the players don't control, but not using them directly.

Month x day 6: I boarded the Excess Express from Poshley Heights, settling down and waiting for dinner. I don't know how these guys give me so much attention, how do they know about my triumph over Deoxys and the Dark Keeper when it was far overseas? I know that Chef Shimi is cooking something great for me tonight. Still, something doesn't feel right. It feels as if... There was a scream from the kitchen! I had to investigate.

There was a scene; both Chef Shimi and Flavio had something stolen from them and they were locked into an argument. Someone stole Chef Shimi's pot (gee, I hope it's not that fat Toad again) and Flavio's bag of gems. There appeared to be a trail of food leading from the kitchen and into my room... wait, I didn't do anything! I had both Goombella and Pengington interview me. They took what I input into them and they didn't blame me. Pengington said that Luigi (What! He means Mario, not Luigi!) could help with this.

On the way to Mario's room, I felt something strange and... I was pulled into this strange dimension! Dementio wanted to leave me with a warning and not fight. I wrote down his warning "You have two days to get off this train before I pull you back here and utterly destroy you. Remeber, my power is maginfied 256 times in this dimension and I can defeat you with just the raise of my eyebow, just like a crow falling down to a pit of Pirahana Plants after a a tree swayed it's branches". I shall chose to ignore this warning; he has no idea what he's up against (although I did feel his power in the dimension).

I was freed from dimension D and told the others about this encounter. Mario didn't like that and now I've joined him in the search for clues in attempt to smoke Dementio out while the other two are on the search for who stole Chef Shimi's pot and Flavio's bag of gems.

Pengington's list of suspects for the thefts so far:

1) Ms.Mouz.

2) Bandy Andy.

3) Myself.

4) Yoshi.

Edited by Orin XD, 02 July 2011 - 07:06 AM.

#11 Ice Cream Link

Ice Cream Link

Ascendant

• Members

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:22 AM

I guess that's right Orin. Hmm. icon_blink.gif

Month x day 6: I floated (since I never really walk) outside of the room and into the train hallway. It seemed as if everything was a bit chilly... Like something cold had just happened. I looked around, and then awkwardly floated to the next train car.

#12 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Members

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:13 PM

Month x day 7

I easdroped and heard about penginton case with vivian.Me:Hmm, Hal and that yoshi are most likely not the suspects, ms.mowz normaly steals badges, so that leaves Bandy Andy. Lets go Vivian! Vivian: Ok icon_love.gif.We went to go spy on Bandy Andy.Bandy then pulled out Flavios jewel and started playing with it.Me:Aha! Gotcha Bandy! wheres the pot lid?Bandy: what are ya talking about? All I stole was this gem!Vivian:Hmm? thats wierd? No more suspects icon_love.gif. MeWhat?Oh no! Who do I suspect!Hmm. first lets arrest Bandy Andy. Bandy: Oh no you dont! Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! He left.Vivian:We wont be finding him anytime soon. Me:Right now to look for another suspect.

#13 Ice Cream Link

Ice Cream Link

Ascendant

• Members

Posted 02 July 2011 - 11:32 PM

Month x day 7: As I looked around in the next train car, something did seem weird. Had something weird happened? I floated past a few riders and into the NEXT train car. Now, something seemed more un-right as I entered the car. And suddenly, a Hammer Bro. came and approached me. "Eeh? Whatch'ya doing here? Don't you ride in a different train car?" He asked weirdly. "Bloop goop." I answered in Blooper language. The Hammer Bro. didn't respond... He just walked back into his room.

#14 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Members

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:36 AM

Month x day 8

nothing major happened but i did help recook all of the shroom steak. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

#15 Orithan

Orithan

Studying Scientist - Commission from Silvixen

• Members

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:32 PM

@ Everyone in this: I suggest you write up a summary of your status - Expect battling. After all, this IS Paper Mario. I suggest to put yourself at a Level from 20 - 25 (An A-List star) and I suggest to follow all rules for stats based on TTYD.

-------

Month x day 9: So, I was busy preparing myself for the fight against Dementio for ignoring his warning. After talking with Luigi (who happened to be on with Mario), I realised that Dementio was much worse than I thought - He was more than just a stupid little evil magician. I brought three Maple Syrups, a Jammin' Jelly, three Super Mushrooms, an Ultra Mushroom, a Life Shroom and a Tonic.

V

Level - 24.

HP - 45/45.

FP - 40/40.

BP - 0/33.

Base Attack - Jump: 3 (Iron Spiked Boots), Sword: 6 (Wayward Sword).

Base Defense - 0.

Condition - Fine.

Star Points: 0/100.

Items - Maple Syrup, Maple Syrup, Maple Syrup, Jammin' Jelly, Super Mushroom, Super Mushroom, Super Mushroom, Ultra Mushroom, Life Shroom and Tonic (10/10 spaces filled).

Badges equipped - Feeling Fine (immunity to Poison and Dizzyness - 4 BP), Flower Saver (Cuts 1 FP from all attacks that use FP, can't go below 1 - 4 BP), Flower Saver (Cuts 1 FP from all attacks that use FP, can't go below 1 - 4 BP), Pity Flower (May restore 1 FP after taking damage - 3 BP), Double-Dip (Allows the use of two items in a turn, uses 2 FP, equipping two allows for Triple-Dip - 3 BP), Fireball (Fire a powerful fireball at the foe, uses 5 FP, equipping multiples raises both the power and FP use - 3 BP), Spreadshot (Fire a spread of shots at all enemies in battle, uses 5 FP, equipping multiples raises both the power and FP use - 3 BP), Ice Shield (has the chance of freezing any foe who makes a direct attack other than with fire or ice, lowers damage taken and given by Ice by 1, raises damage taken and given by fire by 1 - 5 BP), Heal (Heals the user, uses 8 FP, equipping multiples raises both the recovery amount and FP use - 4 BP).

Coins: 65/999.

V

And I was on my way back to my room with Mario when Dementio swept me away to Dimension D. Dementio was far from angry about this, in fact, he was rather happy to see me here. He chanted "Oh, how lovely to see you ignore my warning, just like a stubborn ant that stood in front of pest-contol. I know of the Dark Keeper's demise, and I am quite happy to see that. It was I, in fact happy for that - this means less competetion for me. Anyway, I believe your time is up - I'm finished with you and I cannot have you trespass on my evil plan. Prepare to be destroyed!"

V

Boss Battle! -BGM: Dementio's battle theme (Super Paper Mario)-

Boss: Dementio's first act.

Hal uses Scan on Dementio for 0 FP (Hey, come on, Tattle used 0 FP too!).

Action Command sucessful.

Scandata: Dementio, the dark puppet of chaos. He has been known to overtake Count Bleck just before the Dark Prognosis was supposed to have propherised. Somehow, after defeat, he returned. He has a max HP of 60, Attack of 4 and a Defense of 0. He is very skilled in moves that involves trickery and is immune to status aliments. He may also inflict status aliments on you, boost his stats or heal himself. His attack power also varies with attacks.

Dementio fires a magic blast at Hal.

Hal failed to guard, taking 4 damage. Hal has 41 HP remaining.

Hal jumps Dementio.

First Jump: Action Command sucessful, deals 3 damage. Dementio has 57 HP remaining.

Second Jump: Action Command sucessful, deals 3 damage. Dementio has 54 HP remaining.

Dementio uses his magic to create two copies of himself.

Hal uses 3 FP (5 - 2 for Flower Saver) to use Spreadshot on all Dementio clones. Hal has 37 FP remaining.

Action Command sucessful.

First Dementio: Clone - no damage. Vanishes.

Second Dementio: Real - 3 damage. Dementio has 51 HP remaining.

Third Dementio: Clone - no damage. Vanishes.

Dementio draws cubes over Hal... The cubes explode!

First cube: Hal successfully guards, taking 1 damage. Hal has 40 HP remaining.

Second cube: Hal successfully guards, taking 1 damage. Hal has 39 HP remaining. Hal restores 1 FP due to Pity Flower. Hal has 38 FP remaining.

Third cube: Hal failed to guard, taking 2 damage. Hal has 37 HP remaining.

Hal uses 1 FP (2 - 2 due to Flower Saver, + 1 due to the fact it can't go below 1) to Ground-pound Dementio. Hal has 37 FP remaining.

Jump: Action Command sucessful. Dementio takes 3 damage. Dementio has 48 HP remaining.

Ground-Pound: Action Command sucessful. Dementio takes 6 damage. Dementio has 42 HP remainig.

Dementio fires a strange blob of magic at Hal.

Hal successfuly guards it, taking 3 damage. Hal has 34 HP remaining. Hal restores 1 FP due to Pity Flower. Hal has 38 FP remaning.

Hal uses 2 FP (4 - 2 due to Flower Saver) to Ultra Jump Dementio. Hal has 36 FP remaining.

Ultra Jump: Action Command sucessful. Dementio takes 9 damage. Dementio has 33 HP remaining.

Ground Pound: Action Command sucessful. Dementio takes 6 damage. Dementio has 27 HP remaining.

Dementio uses his magic to increase the number of chances availble to attack!

Dementio can attack twice each turn for 3 turns!

Dementio uses his magic to reduce the number of changes availble for Hal to attack!

Hal can now only attack once every two turns for 3 turns!

Dementio uses his magic to make himself big!

Dementio is giant, increasing his attack by 2, for three turns!

Dementio uses his magic to shrink Hal!

Hal is tiny, reducing his attack by 2, for three turns!

Hal uses a tonic.

Hal is cured of all status aliments.

Dementio charges up!

Dementio gains + 6 attack until his next attack.

Dementio fires a huge blob of magic at Hal.

Dementio's chances to attack are normalised.

Hal successfuly guards, taking 11 damage! Hal has 23 HP remaining.

Hal uses 2 FP (4 - 2 due to Flower Saver) to Ultra Jump Dementio. Hal has 34 FP remaining.

Ultra Jump: Action Command sucessful. Dementio takes 9 damage. Dementio has 18 HP remaining.

Ground Pound: Action Command sucessful. Dementio takes 6 damage. Dementio has 12 HP remaining.

Dementio uses his magic to increase the number of chances availble to attack!

Dementio can attack twice each turn for 3 turns!

Dementio uses his magic to shrink Hal.

Hal is tiny, reducing his attack by 2, for three turns.

Dementio returned to normal size.

Hal uses 2 FP (4 - 2 due to Flower Saver) to Ultra Jump Dementio. Hal has 32 FP remaining.

Ultra Jump: Action Command sucessful. Dementio takes 7 (9 - 2 due to shrink) damage. Dementio has 5 HP remaining.

Ground Pound: Action Command sucessful. Dementio takes 4 (6 - 2 due to shrink) damage. Dementio has 1 HP remaining.

Dementio's Power Rush activates, increasing his attack by 5.

Dementio charges up!

Dementio gains + 6 attack until he attacks.

Dementio fires a huge blob of magic at Hal.

Hal failed to guard, taking 15 damage. Hal has 8 HP remaining.

Hal jumps Dementio.

Jump 1: Action command failed, Dementio takes 1 (3 - 2 due to shrink) damage.

Dementio collapses, dropping 45 Star points.

Battle won! Gains 45 Star points.

V

I just barley managed to defeat Dementio. Dementio cursed, saying that he would be back to get me. I was warped out of the dimension, right in front of Mario and co. They suggested that I should take a rest.

And I did take a rest, with Dementio and his return hanging heavilly on my mind. I knew that I had to find someone to cooperate with me.

The rest of the day went normally.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users