• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 21 November 2016 - 12:12 PM

Oh nice, this is looking pretty interesting so far. I'll definitely be sure to check this out whenever it gets released (assuming I have the time that is :P).

If I can give one slight bit of critique though, I do feel screen design (from what you've shown so far) could be worked on a little bit. I know this isn't a screenshot contest or anything (and I know this is very little compared to the rest of the quest), but that one purple castle is really bugging me lol. I think it's probably because the purple parts of the castle is lacking a black outline which everything else has, and it's making it stand out a bit too much. I guess it's probably just me, but I felt the need to point that out :P

Either way, I'm really looking forward to this and best of luck on finishing this!

• Evan20000 likes this

#17 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 21 November 2016 - 12:30 PM

And let`s not forget that bonus bosses can just do outright unfair attacks. For instance, Crazy Frogger and his lightning attacks. 1-2 frames - and Link is zapped by lightning for 1/4*MaxHP in damage plus literally blinding wave effect, without any warning. And this on Normal mode. Add *4 multiplier in Hard mode.

I would like for late-game bosses to ONE-HIT-KILL Link on higher difficulty modes. Complete with bloody mess ala LsiCV.

You were wearing the bubble shield, weren't you? Like all the other elemental items it has strengths and weaknesses and the weaknesses are that lightning does way more damage and ice freezes you for way longer when wearing it. For this reason I don't especially like using it against Frogger and Stan.

• Evan20000 likes this

#18 Yloh

Yloh

My Face!!!

• Members

Posted 21 November 2016 - 12:44 PM

Oh snap, Evan20000 and Teamudf are performing fusion. 

• Evan20000 likes this

#19 General_Milky

General_Milky

Junior

• Members

Posted 21 November 2016 - 12:58 PM

Holy balls I was not expecting another Evan quest so soon. Hopefully it's a mastapiece just like all the rest!

• Evan20000 likes this

#20 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 21 November 2016 - 12:59 PM

Holy balls I was not expecting another Evan quest so soon. Hopefully it's a mastapiece just like all the rest!

I have a really good feeling about this one, despite the short development time. I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised!
  • General_Milky likes this

#21 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 21 November 2016 - 01:24 PM

You were wearing the bubble shield, weren't you?

Instant death with bubble shield on. Mostly due to blinding wave status effect which invariably yields you 3-4 cheap hits.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users