Photo

Jack in the Box Enemies & Zelda 3 Landmines

Shock Value Link to the Past Triforce of the Gods Parallel Worlds Z3 Mimic Landmine Enemy Jack in the Box Spawner

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 12 November 2016 - 12:33 PM

Another script that I was hesitant to share due to how evil it is, this is partly tested, and the basic modes are known working. If anyone wishes to play with it while we test the rest of it, before I add it to the database, here is your chance.

This allows you to either manually place, or randomly spawn npcs from Slash->Next style combos, or create Z3 landmines from bushes or tall grass combos. Anyone who has played Z3 hacks is well-aware of how much shock value this type of thing can have. :D

I plan to use it to make enemies spring out of treasure chests, and such.

As you can see, there are a variety of config options, depending on how you want the landmines to work. Similarly, you can make enemies randomly appear from Slash->Item combos, or you may manually place an ffc over any combo->Next type, or over a secret combo so that it activates when the combo changes.

Perhaps you want a Step->Secrets trigger that spawns five Darknuts? If so, this is your drug of choice to do exactly that!

Once we fully test it, I'll upload it to the database, along with example quests. Detailed set-up instructions shall follow, when the example quests are ready. In the interim, enjoy! :twisted:

Special thanks to JudasRising for deep testing, debugging collab, and demo quest generation.

Edited by ZoriaRPG, 12 November 2016 - 12:45 PM.

• isilmo likes this

#2 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 12 November 2016 - 08:15 PM

Link Stuck in Castlevania has all sorts of nasty stuff that can be hidden in breakable candebras, ranging from enemies and all the way up to triggering instant death traps.

#3 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 13 November 2016 - 12:17 AM

Link Stuck in Castlevania has all sorts of nasty stuff that can be hidden in breakable candebras, ranging from enemies and all the way up to triggering instant death traps.

Aye, I remember some of that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Shock Value, Link to the Past, Triforce of the Gods, Parallel Worlds, Z3, Mimic, Landmine, Enemy, Jack in the Box, Spawner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users