Abigail

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#31 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:51 PM

good plans and very promising project ...
I know you don't want to activate the map on this one ,, but you could tell me where level nine is located??
-
to get the red ring on this level eight ... was like a dementia walk around,,, I surrounded the whole dungeon!!
walked like a crazy snake under ground icon_blink.gif icon_blink.gif
any lead to L-9 ??? thanks
-

QUOTE(MischaPetya @ Mar 20 2013, 09:21 PM) View Post

I do have plans on making a new quest which would be the sequel to this and I also want to make a second quest version of this quest much like how the original game had one. In a new quest I will active the map but not for this because I wanted it to be like the original but reimagined.

#32 Stanislas

Stanislas

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Mar 20 2013, 11:51 PM) View Post

good plans and very promising project ...
I know you don't want to activate the map on this one ,, but you could tell me where level nine is located??
-
to get the red ring on this level eight ... was like a dementia walk around,,, I surrounded the whole dungeon!!
walked like a crazy snake under ground icon_blink.gif icon_blink.gif
any lead to L-9 ??? thanks
-

contains slight spoilers on level 9 location
Spoiler

#33 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:00 AM

thanks a lot... my feeling "" think I been around there somewhat
maybe any friend of mine are lurking around , I should say Lukaz,, Mr Snooze Artistic ... mmm you never know... icon_blink.gif icon_blink.gif
-

QUOTE(MischaPetya @ Mar 20 2013, 11:21 PM) View Post

contains slight spoilers on level 9 location
Spoiler

#34 DaDoc540

DaDoc540

formerly boram_c

• Members

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:55 AM

Are there any loose Heart Containers (or Pieces of Heart) in the Overworld that are obtainable without entering a single dungeon?

Without telling where or how (e.g. using Bombs or the Candle), I can now tell you all that there are at least two Heart Containers that are obtainable before entering any dungeons. I will warn you all that one of them I obtained requires a certain item obtainable in the Overworld and plenty of travel through regions filled with dangerous enemies, so prepare well.

Edited by boram_c, 21 March 2013 - 08:08 PM.

#35 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:00 PM

edit

Edited by Mister Snooze, 21 March 2013 - 10:27 PM.

#36 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:02 PM

Am I the only one who hasn't found bait before entering level 4. I am in the room that needs it without any, ugh! I was hoping I would find it in the level, but not so far. Any help?

I did, however find the bomb upgrade and the raft!

Never-mind I found the meat, burn baby burn and burn and burn.......yawn

Edited by Mister Snooze, 21 March 2013 - 02:24 PM.

#37 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ Mar 21 2013, 12:02 PM) View Post

Am I the only one who hasn't found bait before entering level 4. I am in the room that needs it without any, ugh! I was hoping I would find it in the level, but not so far. Any help?

I did, however find the bomb upgrade and the raft!

Never-mind I found the meat, burn baby burn and burn and burn.......yawn

Hi Snooze. You will find a bait by knocking a statue on the up up up way to level 3 icon_biggrin.gif

#38 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:17 PM

I haven't found scattered pieces of hearts so far , did found two complete hearts container --- raft --- mountain ---
the kind you need,, four pieces,, to complete a whole one...... haven't see any around !
LOVE SUPER BOMBS !! I think there's none icon_cry.gif
-

QUOTE(boram_c @ Mar 21 2013, 11:55 AM) View Post

Are there any loose Heart Containers (or Pieces of Heart) in the Overworld that are obtainable without entering a single dungeon?

Without telling where, how (e.g. using Bombs or the Candle), or how many, I can now tell you all that there is at least one Heart Container that is obtainable before entering any dungeons. I will warn you all that the one I obtained requires a certain item obtainable in the Overworld and plenty of travel through regions filled with dangerous enemies, so prepare well.

#39 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:51 PM

I arrived in this room before finding the whistle and I am stuck, the only way out is to f6 cont. and start again.

IPB Image

And thank you Lucas for the bait hint. I also found a burnable bush with bait along the shore.

#40 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

what's up with this level 9 ?? what give ? turning around endless icon_blink.gif
don't matter what I do.. eventually come back to the beginning door!
I was glad when found that to many headed gleok, but indeed ,, came back to the door after many turns!
do I need that magic wand ?? don't have - thought didn't need it --
any guide or advice ?? how to make a little progress ?? will appreciated
PS - hate like like purchased around 20 shields already icon_cry.gif
I know that darknut killed Jim 50 or more times already icon_wacky.gif icon_wacky.gif

#41 Stanislas

Stanislas

• Members

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ Mar 21 2013, 05:51 PM) View Post

I arrived in this room before finding the whistle and I am stuck, the only way out is to f6 cont. and start again.

IPB Image
And thank you Lucas for the bait hint. I also found a burnable bush with bait along the shore.

Spoiler

QUOTE(vravelo @ Mar 21 2013, 06:30 PM) View Post

what's up with this level 9 ?? what give ? turning around endless icon_blink.gif
don't matter what I do.. eventually come back to the beginning door!
I was glad when found that to many headed gleok, but indeed ,, came back to the door after many turns!
do I need that magic wand ?? don't have - thought didn't need it --
any guide or advice ?? how to make a little progress ?? will appreciated
PS - hate like like purchased around 20 shields already icon_cry.gif
I know that darknut killed Jim 50 or more times already icon_wacky.gif icon_wacky.gif

Try bombing walls and going through walkthrough walls and you don't need the wand to progress but you do need the magic key to progress. I'm curious how many items have you found.

Edited by MischaPetya, 21 March 2013 - 07:38 PM.

#42 DaDoc540

DaDoc540

formerly boram_c

• Members

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:08 PM

Without telling where or how (i.e. which item is needed for accessibility or exposure), or how many, I can now tell you all that there is at least two Heart Containers that are obtainable before entering any dungeons. This also means that it is possible to obtain the White Sword (Level 2 Sword) before entering the first dungeon. I will warn you all that one of the two I obtained requires a certain item obtainable in the Overworld and plenty of travel through regions filled with dangerous enemies, so prepare yourself well for the journey.

#43 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE(MischaPetya @ Mar 21 2013, 06:30 PM) View Post

To find the whistle go the a room .........

I have the whistle now but just mentioned this thinking you might like to change it. An f6 cont is not a good way to leave a room maybe the bottom door could stay open.

Edited by Mister Snooze, 21 March 2013 - 10:35 PM.

#44 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:56 PM

Mr Snooze I better wait for any of you , I means Lukaz Artistic, etc
this level nine is to annoying , going in circles, last thing found was the compass -no of much help
need to find the silver arrow to face ganon -- I think!
-

QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ Mar 21 2013, 10:34 PM) View Post

I have the whistle now but just mentioned this thinking you might like to change it. An f6 cont is not a good way to leave a room maybe the bottom door could stay open.

#45 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:25 AM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Mar 21 2013, 10:56 PM) View Post

Mr Snooze I better wait for any of you , I means Lukaz Artistic, etc
this level nine is to annoying I think!
-

I am coming along but still in level 5 so you may have a long wait but i will let you know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users