Announcing ZCast

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#1 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

you're going to have a bad time

• Members

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:02 PM

Every once in a while here on PureZC, we like to work on some secret projects. Heck, sometimes, those projects aren’t master plans to take over the world!* After a week or so of work, we’re proud to announce a new project:

21deMRA.png

ZCast is a new weekly stream/podcast that will be hosted by LinktheMaster and DCEnygma. On it many topics will be discussed: entertainment, technology, video games, and other interesting topics. Of course, it wouldn’t make much sense for it to be PureZC project without it also having to do with the community here. As such, we’ll also talk about quest projects, new database submissions, quests that we’ve played recently, and upcoming (and ongoing) PZC events. Additionally, we’d also like to host some interviews with content creators here on PureZC as well as answer submitted questions from the community.

This is a new experience for both of us, so I’m sure that over time the format of the show will transform to better suit feedback we get. That feedback will be very important in determining how to change the show, specifically referring to what works and what doesn’t.

The show will be broadcast live on Saturdays at 2pm EST on DCEnygma’s Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/dcenygma). If you can’t be there live though, the podcast will be put up for download on Sunday. We will also be working to get the podcast uploaded to other networks that host podcasts, such as iTunes, and we’ll let everyone know where they can be found and subscribed to (at no cost, of course).

So, the cat’s out of the bag. Any thoughts/views/opinions/questions? Let us know here! If you’re interested in being interviewed for the show, please PM either DCEnygma or LinktheMaster and we’ll try to work something out. Because of the show format we do ask that you can do an interview over Skype, meaning you’ll need a microphone. Interviews will be prerecorded also, so no pressure of a live audience.

We’re really excited about this and hope to see some people at the show on this Saturday, August 23rd at 2pm EST for the inaugural show!

*The above statement isn’t meant to imply that this announcement doesn’t tie into aforementioned world domination plans.

• Magi_Hero, LinktheMaster, Nathaniel and 9 others like this

#2 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:07 PM

Interview the big guys first of PureZC! :D Overall it's a very great and creative idea, and speaking of interviews, it can help members get along with each other a bit more! I'll try to be live on Saturdays hopefully. Looking forward to your castings! 

#3 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:11 PM

Woah, this seems like a really awesome and interesting idea! Very creative! Thanks for doing this you two! Can't wait until Saturday for the live stream. :D

#4 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:11 PM

I was expecting this to be about fishing. I am disappoint.

• Daniel, Russ, Mero and 2 others like this

#5 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:15 PM

I am also disappointed. I thought PureZC was going to become a cable provider like Comcast. Only without all the terrible.

• DCEnygma, Russ and LinkFan212 like this

#6 ZeldaPlayer

ZeldaPlayer

What's up my playas

• Members

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:26 PM

This looks like a terrific idea! Can't wait for it!  :D

#7 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:32 PM

Agreed with ZeldaPlayer!

(slightly sad though, i thought this was a world domination plan announcement)

Edited by Shane, 19 August 2014 - 09:32 PM.

• LinkFan212 and ZeldaPlayer like this

#8 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:35 PM

Oh, this'll be great! Looking forward to tuning in. :3

#9 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:43 PM

You're a couple of smart and funny guys. I'm sure this will go well for you. :)

#10 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:19 PM

This seems like a fantastic idea. I'll make it a point to attend these when possible.

#11 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:29 PM

So.. it's just an official LP series for ZC quests... Not really a bad idea but isn't that the same thing as what every LPer on PureZC that LPs ZC quests does?..

#12 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:23 AM

No, I think you have the wrong idea. This is a podcast. We're not going to be playing any quests or other games while doing it. :P

#13 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:55 AM

No, I think you have the wrong idea. This is a podcast. We're not going to be playing any quests or other games while doing it. :P

Oh, I think I am thinking a podcast is the same as a LP XD

#14 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:48 AM

I'm looking forward to this, guys! You better have guests! I want to guest!

Oh, I think I am thinking a podcast is the same as a LP XD

A podcast is a fancy internet-word for radio talk show. Except it's not on the radio.

#15 strike

strike

life is fragile, temporary, and precious

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:31 AM

This will be fun! You should take about my demo the whole time >: )

Seriously though, I'll enjoy this. Look forward to it!

-Strike

Edited by strike, 20 August 2014 - 06:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users